Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
I believe that at least in firefox you can inject javascript directly into a page without using any frames.
Jul 1, 2005
349 posts
949 upvotes
Vancouver
I just started to collect SB from watching videos in SBTV. I got 3 SB after watching 10 videos.
Is there a daily limit on how much you can earn in a day?

Thanks
Mar 22, 2011
23 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa
panjo wrote: I just started to collect SB from watching videos in SBTV. I got 3 SB after watching 10 videos.

Thanks

Judging by the last couple pages I'd say 75 sb.
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11337 posts
5530 upvotes
Vaughan
panjo wrote: I just started to collect SB from watching videos in SBTV. I got 3 SB after watching 10 videos.

Thanks
It's 75sb per day. It works out 250 videos.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
2054 posts
283 upvotes
Onterrible
Wanted $15 Amazon.CA Gift Cards

I will give you $4 per $5 amazon.CA GC
So if you have 3, I will give you $12.

Please PM if you would like to sell them!

Thanks!!!
Check out my >>Blog<< to learn how to get CashBack from Shopping Online! (Almost EVERY online retailer)
Deal Addict
May 12, 2005
1353 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto
Swag Code: MothersDayGiftpzk3eh :)
Expires: 5:00 PM PDT
Worth: 5 SB
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
gasking wrote: Swag Code: MothersDayGiftpzk3eh :)
Expires: 5:00 PM PDT
Worth: 5 SB

That's a unique code and will only work for you. You can tell when it is a unique code by the characters at the end that don't mean anything. You can also tell as when you reload the page, the characters at the end will be different.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
deadice wrote: they must be using something to detect the frames on the page. (although by having my script go to the main swagbucks tv website first, the referral http address should have showed that and not a reference to a iframe.
the only thing i can think of right now, would be to code a program in visual basic with an embedded internet explorer. that way the code is externally managed from the browser and wont show iframes.

what are the other bots doing that i am missing? or are the other bots being detected like this as well?

any ideas?
I have just noticed that they have started blocking this bot outright. It is worrisome that they were so quick to react. Either there has been a recent surge of auto watchers, or they monitor this thread specifically. If the latter is true then it makes little sense to advertise bot development here.
Jul 1, 2005
349 posts
949 upvotes
Vancouver
How much can you make from playing games daily?
I only play twice to make 2SB.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
xalex0 wrote: I have just noticed that they have started blocking this bot outright. It is worrisome that they were so quick to react. Either there has been a recent surge of auto watchers, or they monitor this thread specifically. If the latter is true then it makes little sense to advertise bot development here.

That is unfortunate. Oh well. I wasn't making anything of SBTV before, looks like I still wont be.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
panjo wrote: How much can you make from playing games daily?
I only play twice to make 2SB.

You can get a max of 10SB/day from games.
Jun 3, 2009
693 posts
55 upvotes
deadice wrote: That is unfortunate. Oh well. I wasn't making anything of SBTV before, looks like I still wont be.

Anyway to bypass this in the future?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
donatepresent wrote: Anyway to bypass this in the future?

I can try and build a Visual Basic program that will run it outside of frames. It will use an embedded browser within the program.
May 9, 2011
55 posts
31 upvotes
TORONTO
Fastest and easiest way to get SB from SBTV is to find the shortest video (around 50 secs) and get ReloadEvery (add-on for Firefox) to refresh your page every 50-55 secs.

Hope it helps! :)
Jul 1, 2005
349 posts
949 upvotes
Vancouver
Which games is the quickest to play to get the 2SB?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
panjo wrote: Which games is the quickest to play to get the 2SB?
You don't need to play any.
Just let it load and then wait for some time. Then go back to games and repeat.
Oct 1, 2005
260 posts
41 upvotes
swagbucks sucked me back in a few months back, and when i got 450SB, i wanted to get an amazon.ca gift card. Got an account verification notice and it would not take my phone number (kept saying its not a mobile number). After getting a postcard in the mail from them with a special number on it my account was verified. Today I got 9 $5amazon.ca gift cards and I still have enough for 3 more but I can't get any until June :lol:
anyone else have to verify their account?
2005 befirsttoplay: official xbox360 winner, Nov 6 4am
2006 wineveryhour: Accessory Prize Pack winner, Nov 17 1pm
2009 FLIP US YOUR SMILE contest! Flip MinoHD x 2
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
penguin318 wrote: swagbucks sucked me back in a few months back, and when i got 450SB, i wanted to get an amazon.ca gift card. Got an account verification notice and it would not take my phone number (kept saying its not a mobile number). After getting a postcard in the mail from them with a special number on it my account was verified. Today I got 9 $5amazon.ca gift cards and I still have enough for 3 more but I can't get any until June :lol:
anyone else have to verify their account?
Yes, I have received such notice, and it didn't accept my cell number.
BTW, how did you get 9 GC at once? Isn't there a limit of 5 per month?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

BadJai