Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
lilnymphie wrote: I completed all the collector's bills, how do you get the extra sb? Do they just automatically credit you?
Automatic credit the account by end of Monday Sept 5.
Dec 25, 2010
502 posts
88 upvotes
Vancouver
xalex0 wrote: With all the sbtv SBs, it would be nice to be able to double the number of permitted amazon GCs per month (unless those are also shared). Extra referral SBs never hurt either.

remember last time, they changed their terms without telling users and people got banned
wont they do this again?
#Mushrooms
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
robertla wrote: remember last time, they changed their terms without telling users and people got banned
wont they do this again?
They got banned or de-activated? I got de-activated few months ago, then I opened another couple accounts again. I figure SB got more advertisement money when they get more users using them. SB de-activated but encouraged people to open new accounts.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
robertla wrote: remember last time, they changed their terms without telling users and people got banned
wont they do this again?
When did that happen? I don't recall them ever allowing multiple accounts before.
Dec 24, 2008
215 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
I use to hate Fridays, it would take me a long time to win something and even then it would only be 9, 10 or 11 SB but man past few weeks have been awesome, 3 weeks in a row I got 26SB or more twice in the same day.

Edit: And with that I just won 26SB on a Saturday, I'm on a role.
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
doh23 wrote: I use to hate Fridays, it would take me a long time to win something and even then it would only be 9, 10 or 11 SB but man past few weeks have been awesome, 3 weeks in a row I got 26SB or more twice in the same day.

Edit: And with that I just won 26SB on a Saturday, I'm on a role.

Good for you, keep rolling... ;)
Dec 25, 2010
502 posts
88 upvotes
Vancouver
xalex0 wrote: When did that happen? I don't recall them ever allowing multiple accounts before.

nvm they were de-activated according to teoconca
#Mushrooms
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
robertla wrote: nvm they were de-activated according to teoconca
What's the difference? And my question remains: when did they ever allow multiple accounts before?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
2024 posts
1291 upvotes
Lee83 wrote: does SBTV eat up bandwidth?
not if you pick the right video...
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
How low can they go? I am getting 6sb for searches now. I am thinking to abandon searches, just search 10 times each for morning, afternoon, night.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
teoconca wrote: How low can they go? I am getting 6sb for searches now. I am thinking to abandon searches, just search 10 times each for morning, afternoon, night.

That's what I do for all my searches. I start searching until I win, then I leave it for 4-6hrs, then repeat. Once you find their "pattern" its hard to justify using it all the time. The search results are pretty bad.
Dec 25, 2010
502 posts
88 upvotes
Vancouver
xalex0 wrote: What's the difference? And my question remains: when did they ever allow multiple accounts before?

he said a few months ago
#Mushrooms
Oct 18, 2005
288 posts
67 upvotes
Halifax
How does everyone get the daily 75 sb's from SBTV. I watch a video until I see the meter change, then just go on to the next one. Is there a quicker way to do this?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
orriel wrote: How does everyone get the daily 75 sb's from SBTV. I watch a video until I see the meter change, then just go on to the next one. Is there a quicker way to do this?

i am experimenting with an imacros script. it seems to be working ok right now, however i don't have a way to deal with the capcha's. the other alternative is to do up a program in visual basic or something and use that to load the pages, but again, it cant deal with capcha's...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
deadice wrote: i am experimenting with an imacros script. it seems to be working ok right now, however i don't have a way to deal with the capcha's. the other alternative is to do up a program in visual basic or something and use that to load the pages, but again, it cant deal with capcha's...
Are there captchas at the moment?
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
xalex0 wrote: Are there captchas at the moment?

Not at the moment for SBTV. I've seen sometimes for searches.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)