• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11339 posts
5527 upvotes
Vaughan
[QUOTE=frugal_fanboy;15874817
The recommendation is that each user either use a different PC, or make sure to logout and clear all cache and cookies between each different user if using the same PC.[/quote]

+1. I have using 2 accounts for the last 2 years. Each account is used on seperate computer. Each account is used individually, not at the same time. Make sure to log off 1 account before using the other one. Each account should have different address (of-course not real). Don't be greedy, be more cautious.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Can anyone comment on the Home Hardware Peanut Labs 43 SB contest entry? I am clicking on it using Firefox and Chrome both the English and French versions and nothing loads up.

Anyone else have the same problem or?

Edit: Works in IE, but when I completed it, didn't receive it. Nor do I see it in "My Swag Bucks Rewards" tab under Help of Peanut Labs.
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
So today's the 5th of November. When do the bonuses get added up to overall Swagbucks account?

First time getting bonuses, so I would like to know.

Thanks
Blanka
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11339 posts
5527 upvotes
Vaughan
djemzine wrote: So today's the 5th of November. When do the bonuses get added up to overall Swagbucks account?

Thanks
Be patient my friend. You will get it later of today.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
teoconca wrote: Be patient my friend. You will get it later of today.
Thanks. Wasn't being impatient, was just curious that's all. It seems like any query posts that are posted up here are considered to be "bad" lol. Hey this is a thread where one asks questions, so if one asks, it should not be taken offensively or something lol. Just saying, especially when one is a new user to Swagbucks and does not know the exact procedures and such.

Just saying...
Blanka
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11339 posts
5527 upvotes
Vaughan
djemzine wrote: Thanks. Wasn't being impatient, was just curious that's all. It seems like any query posts that are posted up here are considered to be "bad" lol. Hey this is a thread where one asks questions, so if one asks, it should not be taken offensively or something lol. Just saying, especially when one is a new user to Swagbucks and does not know the exact procedures and such.

Just saying...
Don't worry about it. You should get your bonus by now, got mine.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5895 posts
2731 upvotes
Markham
Is the search working today ? Nothing so far :mad:
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
teoconca wrote: Don't worry about it. You should get your bonus by now, got mine.
Lol. I'm not worrying about it... You're adding fuel to the fire stating that a) I am not patient and b) I am now worrying about it lol.

Ugh... :facepalm:
jjj112 wrote: Is the search working today ? Nothing so far :mad:
Ya I don't rely on search. Its a BIG hit or miss. I rather do surveys, which lately has been helping me rack up Swagbucks.
Blanka
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11339 posts
5527 upvotes
Vaughan
djemzine wrote: Lol. I'm not worrying about it... You're adding fuel to the fire stating that a) I am not patient and b) I am now worrying about it lol.

Ugh... :facepalm:
Are you kidding me!!! Ungrateful ***. You have over 12,000 posts since 2011. Are you that good or just being ** ***? You posted questions, I answered them for you. Now you are telling me 'add fuel to fire' and faced palm me! Are you being a TROLL? Tell you what, this is 'adding fuel to fire' 'your fire', I will answer your questions 'NO MORE' on swagbuck and redflagdeals!!!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
teoconca wrote: Are you kidding me!!! Ungrateful ***. You have over 12,000 posts since 2011. Are you that good or just being ** ***? You posted questions, I answered them for you. Now you are telling me 'add fuel to fire' and faced palm me! Are you being a TROLL? Tell you what, this is 'adding fuel to fire' 'your fire', I will answer your questions 'NO MORE' on swagbuck and redflagdeals!!!
Cool. PS as an FYI, the way you replied to my questions sounded that you were being sarcastic or rather... just trying to portray me as being impatient or being worried as per your replies. Hence why I "attacked" your posts.

If you're not willing to answer my questions on Swagbucks or RFD, no problem. There are always other users out there to do so. Not to mention them not saying "be patient" or "don't worry about it" and portray me as an impatient and or worried person.

At least if someone face palmed me, I would not resort to not helping them at all. I would take it with a grain of salt and move on. Would not get offended and say
I will answer your questions 'NO MORE' on swagbuck and redflagdeals!!!

That's being immature, and yes what I did say earlier about adding fuel to the fire was immature as well, but this even one level below that of "immaturity".
Blanka
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3160 posts
153 upvotes
Napanee
I got 9 SB from Search right around when you posted so yes.
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2779 posts
4697 upvotes
Vancouver
djemzine wrote: So today's the 5th of November. When do the bonuses get added up to overall Swagbucks account?

Thanks
They are paid out by the 5th of the following month, but this month at least, you should have already received them yesterday afternoon. Check your ledger.
Yes, you should be at 2 search wins for the day currently. If you're having trouble, try either clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser, or both.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
frugal_fanboy wrote: They are paid out by the 5th of the following month, but this month at least, you should have already received them yesterday afternoon. Check your ledger.
I check the ledger on a frequent basis and keep track. There's no Bonus Swagbucks from the daily goals mentioned. I am looking at 41 Swag Bucks points from reaching the daily goal target for last month. Yesterday's and today's ledger only consists of NOSOs, Games, Polls, Swag Codes and Surveys that I've completed.
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Peanut Labs has an Awareness Survey for 1SB. Just letting you all know.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
djemzine wrote: Ya I don't rely on search. Its a BIG hit or miss. I rather do surveys, which lately has been helping me rack up Swagbucks.
it is not hit or miss, you just need to know the pattern as to how they issue them. you should be able to get 3 wins per day.
Jun 7, 2005
526 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
deadice wrote: it is not hit or miss, you just need to know the pattern as to how they issue them. you should be able to get 3 wins per day.
I dont know they have search pattern for swagbucks, whats it if you dont mind sharing to us. thanks
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
GSC wrote: I dont know they have search pattern for swagbucks, whats it if you dont mind sharing to us. thanks
Aye. I've only won it once. I searched something along the lines of NHL related and got it heh.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2779 posts
4697 upvotes
Vancouver
deadice wrote: it is not hit or miss, you just need to know the pattern as to how they issue them. you should be able to get 3 wins per day.
Actually, it typically ranges between 2 and 4 search wins per day. Some days you can only get 2, but at least once a week you can usually get 4. Very occasionally you may get stuck on singles if you're not picking up the new win in a timely fashion.
GSC wrote: I dont know they have search pattern for swagbucks, whats it if you dont mind sharing to us. thanks
Just watch the official Swagbucks Facebook wall. It's easy to tell when a new search win is available from the posts being made, at which point, go and start searching until you get a win. Then don't bother again until the next win opens up.

Search win legend:
Singles = 1st daily search win
Dubs = 2nd search win
Trips = 3rd search win
Quads = ... ;)

As you should be able to tell, trips just recently opened up, so you should now be up to 3 search wins for today.
Jun 7, 2005
526 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
frugal_fanboy wrote: Actually, it typically ranges between 2 and 4 search wins per day. Some days you can only get 2, but at least once a week you can usually get 4. Very occasionally you may get stuck on singles if you're not picking up the new win in a timely fashion.

Just watch the official Swagbucks Facebook wall. It's easy to tell when a new search win is available from the posts being made, at which point, go and start searching until you get a win. Then don't bother again until the next win opens up.

Search win legend:
Singles = 1st daily search win
Dubs = 2nd search win
Trips = 3rd search win
Quads = ... ;)

As you should be able to tell, trips just recently opened up, so you should now be up to 3 search wins for today.

thank you, never log in with swagbucks facebook, now I see I need to follow them more often.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)