Mar 20, 2009
52 posts
23 upvotes
I gota nice deal in specials offers and facebook promo. here it is:

1- go to special offer
2-clic on trialpay
3-vista print promo 250 business card = 450 swagbuck
4- place an order 10$ or more and use facebook coupons = FacebookFan5000
5- don t forget to add free thing like : free pens, magnets cars etc...

My total came to 3.** shipping included and the 5$ amazon gift card form swagbucks.

I got :

1 pen
250 bussiness card
3 packs of stickers notes
1 car magnet
140 adress stickers

Offer end at midnight for facebook promo code FacebookFan5000
:cheesygri :cheesygri :cheesygri :cheesygri :cheesygri
Feb 5, 2012
497 posts
86 upvotes
GRANBY
Sorry if thiss seem stupid. I just learned today while booking on vistaprint that I could have made 5$(or somehting like that) and decided to try swagbuck but they stop me ffrom registering cause im quebec... anyone had any success or way around it? no point in registering if I cant recieve my freeebiess

Read about 2o pages without finding an answer let me know!
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
Put your address including province in Address line, put Ontario as Province and use real post code. I remember someone tried this for other site.
Aug 28, 2011
162 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
For anyone that successfully place an order with Vistaprint and used the coupon (and qualifies for the Swagbucks/Trialpay promo: 250 business cards, paid with credit/debit card) make sure you follow up and get the Swagbucks.

As I said in the Vistaprint thread, clicking an external link (i.e. the one provided on the Swagbucks/Trialpay page) will alter your prices (i.e. the freebies turn into non-freebies), but that isn't an issue. As long as you order the cards and pay using cc or db, send Trialpay a support ticket, and copy and paste your confirmation email from Vistaprint and supply any other information they need (order number, mailing address, payment method) and you should get a email from Trialpay the next day saying that they'll credit your Swagbucks account.
Aug 28, 2011
162 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
bashscrazy wrote:
Apr 19th, 2012 2:36 pm
There is absolutely no reason to save your swagbucks.. Everything other than the $5 amazon gift card is overpriced.
I mean look the PS VITA they sell it for 35,000 SB and the console is $250.
Look at the 8GB iPod Touch.. apparently they sell it for 50,000 with a half sale making it 25,000 when a 8 GB iPod Touch is $200
Nintendo 3DS - 28,000 and it's $170

The higher something is worth (other than gift cards) is way overpriced.

Your best bet is to either get Amazon gift cards or paypal cash. never save up

Anyone know at around what time of the year they do "promos" on giftcards? (Or do the promotions just occur at random times).
I really want to pull the trigger on Paypal cash as opposed to Amazon gift cards since I don't use Amazon all that much, but the Paypal stuff is way overpriced as you said.
Mar 26, 2012
26 posts
This is going to be the first time I purchase anything from SB. They ask for my address for "verification". Do you guys provide your real address or a fake one?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7009 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
gullible wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2012 8:15 pm
This is going to be the first time I purchase anything from SB. They ask for my address for "verification". Do you guys provide your real address or a fake one?
It has to match the postal code you entered during registration, so it's a bit late to worry about that.
Mar 26, 2012
26 posts
xalex0 wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2012 10:11 pm
It has to match the postal code you entered during registration, so it's a bit late to worry about that.

Crap. I forgot if I gave a real one or a fake one. :cry:
Nov 27, 2003
596 posts
1635 upvotes
Mississauga
gullible wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2012 10:26 pm
Crap. I forgot if I gave a real one or a fake one. :cry:

Go to "My Settings" then click on "shipping info" and it will show the postal code that you used.
2010:
$25 BB G/C - icoke
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5883 posts
2726 upvotes
Markham
OMG very busy on the code thread :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
2054 posts
282 upvotes
Onterrible
Yeah, this time I sent them a friendly reminder not to post in that thread. Opposed to the I HATE YOU message I usually send them lol.
Check out my >>Blog<< to learn how to get CashBack from Shopping Online! (Almost EVERY online retailer)
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
2497 posts
216 upvotes
Canuckerr wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2012 2:42 pm
Yeah, this time I sent them a friendly reminder not to post in that thread. Opposed to the I HATE YOU message I usually send them lol.

I'm special eh Canuckerr? :P
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5883 posts
2726 upvotes
Markham
Its gasking fault for posting the codes :razz:
× < >