• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
Horndogg wrote: Do you guys have more than 1 SB account
Yup, been running with 2 accounts for the last 4 years. Run them low.
deadice wrote: jun group computer guy is back on the homepage

only got 3 rounds.
Haven't seen them on mine.
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
I've been doing searches all morning and still haven't won any SB's. Usually it doesn't take this long. > :(
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
flybry wrote: I've been doing searches all morning and still haven't won any SB's. Usually it doesn't take this long. > :(
my average now is hitting 'next' between 15-20 times before my win comes up
Feb 20, 2015
28 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks for that I have 205 swagbucks. Just had no idea what to do with them.
Feb 20, 2015
28 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria
flybry wrote: I've been doing searches all morning and still haven't won any SB's. Usually it doesn't take this long. > :(
It happens. Just wait till tomorrow. Wake up earlier ))
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
SBTV mobile is in the playstore now for Canadians - I found 17 ten second videos in the home and garden section - when I opened the app it said I could earn 36SBs from it today

I noticed ads in between the videos, but it still seems to be going quickly
Dec 27, 2011
865 posts
1690 upvotes
tvwatcher wrote: SBTV mobile is in the playstore now for Canadians - I found 17 ten second videos in the home and garden section - when I opened the app it said I could earn 36SBs from it today

I found an even better one...only 8 seconds! "10 Sec Tip - Grass Stain Removal". Also in the home and garden section.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
crystallight wrote: I found an even better one...only 8 seconds! "10 Sec Tip - Grass Stain Removal". Also in the home and garden section.
I checked and that is one of the ones I favourited - I was just going by the "10 sec" in the title

it took around 45 minutes for all 18 rounds - 36 SBs
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
tvwatcher wrote: I checked and that is one of the ones I favourited - I was just going by the "10 sec" in the title

it took around 45 minutes for all 18 rounds - 36 SBs
awesome, thanks for the HU. Still hate that the longest indymusic video i can find is night of the living dope at 2:15. takes forever to go through all the videos.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
crystallight wrote: So just making sure, we now have 5 apps to earn swagbucks, right?
For a max of 108SB per day.
right
deadice wrote: awesome, thanks for the HU. Still hate that the longest indymusic video i can find is night of the living dope at 2:15. takes forever to go through all the videos.

see if you have Joan Jett Love is All Around in the rock category - it's only around 30 seconds - if you don't have it now, keep checking periodically as it comes and goes
Feb 22, 2015
235 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yes swagbucks is completely legit! there are many ways to earn with them, like watching videos or playing games.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
tvwatcher wrote: right

see if you have Joan Jett Love is All Around in the rock category - it's only around 30 seconds - if you don't have it now, keep checking periodically as it comes and goes
I have never seen that one, I'll keep checking though. How frequently does it back?
dannymol wrote: yes swagbucks is completely legit! there are many ways to earn with them, like watching videos or playing games.
Yeah, after almost 9,500 posts I think we figured that out.
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
Yes, it's legit.
dannymol wrote: yes swagbucks is completely legit! there are many ways to earn with them, like watching videos or playing games.
May 24, 2013
793 posts
286 upvotes
If you guys have root permissions on your phone, download the beermoney assist app. It imports all the shortest videos (from all 5 or so apps) and puts them into your favorites. You then click on the one short video in your favorites and it'll loop as long as you want.

More information here: http://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comme ... datacache/
Dec 5, 2010
93 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver
I have an new android tablet and I'm new to mobile devices. I went to PLAYSTORE on my tablet and searched for "SBTV mobile" but I didn't get anything looking like SBTV or a home and garden section. Can you tell me how to get these apps? Many thanks.
tvwatcher wrote: SBTV mobile is in the playstore now for Canadians - I found 17 ten second videos in the home and garden section - when I opened the app it said I could earn 36SBs from it today

Feb 22, 2015
18 posts
3 upvotes
Brantford, ON
just search "SGTV"

also Lifestylz and sportly. they're made by "yowgo LLC"
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
theBasher91 wrote: If you guys have root permissions on your phone, download the beermoney assist app. It imports all the shortest videos (from all 5 or so apps) and puts them into your favorites. You then click on the one short video in your favorites and it'll loop as long as you want.

More information here: http://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comme ... datacache/
great idea, just found out that root is available for my SB phone, LG tribute, i'll give it a try.
lingsue wrote: I have an new android tablet and I'm new to mobile devices. I went to PLAYSTORE on my tablet and searched for "SBTV mobile" but I didn't get anything looking like SBTV or a home and garden section. Can you tell me how to get these apps? Many thanks.
go to play store

search SBTV, INDYMUSIC, LIFESTYLZ, MOVIECLIPS, SPORTLY.
Dec 5, 2010
93 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks. I'm still having trouble. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S, I think that this is the newest Galaxy Tab.
When I search in Playstore for SBTV, INDYMUSIC, LIFESTYLZ, MOVIECLIPS, or SPORTLY, I get hits but none say that they are for SB.

Could it be that they are not available on Playstore for my device or is it that I need to go another step?

e.g. a search for SBTV in Playstore gives 8 apps which are Stevie B, Player FM ..., Kyocera..., ...Dreamweaver, Cash connect, Pinstant, Justshow, Tamaturaz...

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)