Great website, M glad

Re: Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

Posted: Mar 30th, 2015 11:00 am
by wavephonic
"control v" to paste

Posted: Mar 30th, 2015 11:37 am
by loonie
Lots of 10 sec. videos on SBTV to add to favorites, a few 15-16 sec. ones on Entertainow, didn't find any veryshort ones for other apps. as yet.

Posted: Mar 31st, 2015 3:51 pm
by srg83
Been getting into SB the past few days - it's great so far. Question...do the video apps need to be running in the foreground to earn SB? I'd love to be able to have it running in the background and do other things and be able to use my phone, as I find that my ipod touch (4g) needs constant attention - the video apps keep crashing.

I do have an Android tablet - so I can run the video apps on my phone and use my Tablet, or vice versa - but it would be handy if the videos could run in the background.

Posted: Mar 31st, 2015 4:07 pm
by clueless
Swag Code Alert! Enter DingDongDitch until 2pm PT/5pm ET for 5SB.

Posted: Mar 31st, 2015 4:47 pm
by Denis63
srg83 wrote: Been getting into SB the past few days - it's great so far. Question...do the video apps need to be running in the foreground to earn SB? I'd love to be able to have it running in the background and do other things and be able to use my phone, as I find that my ipod touch (4g) needs constant attention - the video apps keep crashing.

I do have an Android tablet - so I can run the video apps on my phone and use my Tablet, or vice versa - but it would be handy if the videos could run in the background.
if you run videos on a pc, they do not need to be in the foreground. you can also skip past videos and still earn sb, just wait a few secs (3-5) and hit DONE i nthe top right corner, and then hit NEXT VIDEO. pay attention to your counter, as it should count videos that you skipped, but not if you're too fast.

To answer your other question, i dont know if they can run in the background as i dont own a tablet and my phone isnt fast enough to do that. I use bluestacks, an android emulator, to run my swagbucks videos on my pc.

Posted: Mar 31st, 2015 5:15 pm
by singhrh
Great idea to run on PC but where did you get the APK files for the SB video apps?

Posted: Mar 31st, 2015 5:19 pm
by Tilter
singhrh wrote: Great idea to run on PC but where did you get the APK files for the SB video apps?
People put on the APK from time to time. check reddit.com/r/swagbucks

I know PerksTV bans the use of running their app on BlueStacks, not sure if Swagbucks has the same rules though.

Posted: Mar 31st, 2015 5:24 pm
by Denis63
singhrh wrote: Great idea to run on PC but where did you get the APK files for the SB video apps?
bluestacks has a google store in it, you dont need apk files, just sign in with your google account and download it the same way you would on your phone. it also self updates and the amazon store is also available.

i've never needed to download an apk file, bluestacks is a fantastic piece of software.

saying that though, i plan on rooting my phone when i upgrade it and im going to turn it into a remote control for my chromecast. but thats off topic.

Posted: Mar 31st, 2015 7:45 pm
by Gunz13
Is it safe to use multiple devices same time while running different apps?

Posted: Apr 1st, 2015 9:41 am
by srg83
Tilter wrote: People put on the APK from time to time. check reddit.com/r/swagbucks

I know PerksTV bans the use of running their app on BlueStacks, not sure if Swagbucks has the same rules though.
I've heard of people being banned for running BlueStacks but they may have been using bots / macros or whatnot.
Gunz13 wrote: Is it safe to use multiple devices same time while running different apps?
I think you can't earn SB with multiple apps on the same IP. Different IP, multiple devices is okay. Re-reading your question, I think it's okay to run two different apps simultaneously on different devices.

Posted: Apr 1st, 2015 10:51 am
by deadice
No, you cannot earn on 2 devices at a time. The videos will still play, but you will eventually stop getting credit for them. The only reliable way is to run them on one device, one app at a time.

Posted: Apr 1st, 2015 2:26 pm
by couponmummy1
TrialPay
Click on H&M coupon to receive 4 SB. You don't need to print it.
Think there's a glitch because I did it 3 times and got credited for all of them. That's it for me. Don't want to be banned.

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2015 1:29 pm
by bug
Tangerine 170 swagbucks offer listed in the peanut lab survey section.

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2015 3:37 pm
by deadice
bug wrote: Tangerine 170 swagbucks offer listed in the peanut lab survey section.
can you use a friends referral code and still get swagbucks? if not, i'd rather find a friend so you can get the $25 or $50 bonuses instead of $1.70 in points.

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2015 9:59 pm
by Gunz13
2SB video in Inbox

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2015 11:33 am
by couponmummy1
I just got my March Daily Meter Bonus but not my 300 SB for doing my daily goal for a month. Did anyone get theirs? If it's not a glitch, I will be emailing them about my missing SBs. Thanks all.

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2015 11:55 am
by loonie
Same here, I am sure they will show up soon. I wanted to redeem for 25$ Starbucks for 2200 SBs , noticed it said $25 CAD not US, did it always say that, last month I got $25 US.

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2015 12:29 pm
by couponmummy1
Got my missing points. Usually they are added at the same time. Got worried for nothing.

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2015 12:43 pm
by deadice
I got mine too.

Good reminder as well, running the SBTV apps almost guarantees that you will hit your daily goal every day, which got me a 719sb bonus this month. Roughly $51 worth of points each month. $600/year.