May 15th, 2012 1:46 pm
When did you get it? I didn't get it

Around noon today. :cry:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7029 posts
665 upvotes
GTA
Maybe it is being sent out at varying times, but I haven't gotten it yet either (I've never used a refresher/bot).
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5828 posts
2701 upvotes
Markham
Forgot when was the last time I didn't see a captchas :cry: :facepalm:
Jan 8, 2009
266 posts
27 upvotes
jjj112 wrote:
May 15th, 2012 2:13 pm
Forgot when was the last time I didn't see a captchas :cry: :facepalm:

i always have captchas for a while now as well. and like i said i don't even come close to maxing out since i reload manually whenever i remember
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
1345 posts
58 upvotes
Is its just me or has swagbucks stopped pm'ing links to videos for 3 swagbucks everyday? I stopped receiving those starting yesterday. I remember we used to get 1 swagbucks everyday for going to the trusted surveys and that was gone a way ago as well. Also this whole autoload/reloader crap is ridiculous. Swagbucks is already getting paid by the advertiser. Whats it to swagbucks if I watch the same video over and over again? It seems swagbucks is just too cheap to award swagbucks to people. No way in hell is anyone with a life gonna waste 8 hrs a day watching videos just to make 150 swagbucks. At least if they awarded a more fair amount like 1 swagbucks every 1 video or something, perhaps people wouldn't need to use reloaders. I'm just waiting for a better alternative gpt site to overtake swagbucks then I'm jumping ship.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5828 posts
2701 upvotes
Markham
wolf30 wrote:
May 15th, 2012 5:22 pm
Is its just me or has swagbucks stopped pm'ing links to videos for 3 swagbucks everyday?
Stopped last week for me. saw a mail in the inbox this afternoon and though 3sb video again. click on it and got this :cry:

Swagbucks would like to thank you for being a great member of the Swagbucks community and an active user of our SBTV service.
While this may or may not apply to your account, we wanted to quickly remind you that using any type of internet browser add-on, or re-loader/re-fresher to help you view SBTV is against our rules.
If you would like to see what is acceptable, and what is not, please view our Do's and Don'ts page:

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=gn-s1-dds
Deal Addict
May 12, 2005
1040 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
jjj112 wrote:
May 15th, 2012 5:44 pm
Stopped last week for me. saw a mail in the inbox this afternoon and though 3sb video again. click on it and got this :cry:

Swagbucks would like to thank you for being a great member of the Swagbucks community and an active user of our SBTV service.
While this may or may not apply to your account, we wanted to quickly remind you that using any type of internet browser add-on, or re-loader/re-fresher to help you view SBTV is against our rules.
If you would like to see what is acceptable, and what is not, please view our Do's and Don'ts page:

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=gn-s1-dds
Just check my inbox. I still don't see this email. ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5828 posts
2701 upvotes
Markham
gasking wrote:
May 15th, 2012 5:52 pm
Just check my inbox. I still don't see this email. ;)

That"s because I told them you don't use internet browser add-on, or re-loader/re-fresher :razz:
Deal Addict
May 12, 2005
1040 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
jjj112 wrote:
May 15th, 2012 5:55 pm
That"s because I told them you don't use internet browser add-on, or re-loader/re-fresher :razz:
:cool:
Mar 26, 2012
26 posts
wolf30 wrote:
May 15th, 2012 5:22 pm
Is its just me or has swagbucks stopped pm'ing links to videos for 3 swagbucks everyday? I stopped receiving those starting yesterday. I remember we used to get 1 swagbucks everyday for going to the trusted surveys and that was gone a way ago as well. Also this whole autoload/reloader crap is ridiculous. Swagbucks is already getting paid by the advertiser. Whats it to swagbucks if I watch the same video over and over again? It seems swagbucks is just too cheap to award swagbucks to people. No way in hell is anyone with a life gonna waste 8 hrs a day watching videos just to make 150 swagbucks. At least if they awarded a more fair amount like 1 swagbucks every 1 video or something, perhaps people wouldn't need to use reloaders. I'm just waiting for a better alternative gpt site to overtake swagbucks then I'm jumping ship.

I still get them but not everyday. More like every other day. 100% agree on the cheapness of the awarding of points. 3 SB for 10 videos. Child labor anyone? :(
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5828 posts
2701 upvotes
Markham
TASKS 10sb....

Have you conducted online surveys? Answer a few questions
Have you ever conducted an online survey? If so, please answer the short questionnaire below. The survey should take less than ten minutes.

10sb in 10second :cheesygri
Feb 15, 2012
162 posts
253 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Hi, if anyone could help me, I ordered a $50 paypal gc not too long ago, and soon after I ordered multiple amazon.ca gc.
But when I go to order status, under the "verified" tab, it only shows my amazon gc but not my paypal.
Is that normal for paypal, or did swagbucks mess up somewhere there?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
6975 posts
648 upvotes
Toronto
xtakedownx wrote:
May 16th, 2012 10:30 pm
Hi, if anyone could help me, I ordered a $50 paypal gc not too long ago, and soon after I ordered multiple amazon.ca gc.
But when I go to order status, under the "verified" tab, it only shows my amazon gc but not my paypal.
Is that normal for paypal, or did swagbucks mess up somewhere there?
Is it showing under any other tab? Did you even get the confirmation email?
× < >