• Sep 28th, 2016 10:32 pm
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
sillysimms wrote:
Jul 14th, 2012 12:22 pm
Was the message something like this?

Your access to RadiumOne Social offers has been temporarily blocked

Our system has detected unusual activity from your computer or IP. We encourage you to review the list of your transactions for unauthorized use. If you are still unable to access RadiumOne Social offers after a 24-hour period, please request Customer Care assistance.

If so, there are some posts about it a long way back in the thread and other complaints online that it happens from time to time for unknown reasons. If that is the message you got, try again later and it will probably work.
It's different one. Not temparirly. it says:

Sorry - you have been banned from completing tasks
You have been banned from completing any more work. If you believe your work was wrongly banned please contact us using the "Send Feedback" link in the upper right hand corner.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
songzier wrote:
Jul 13th, 2012 11:07 pm
When I was trying to do the tasks, it said I was banned for it. The account is OK...so far, anyone knows what's it mean?

Hate to loose easy SB from tasks and I don't even know what I did wrong
From SB FAQ

The system says that I am banned/flagged etc, why is that?

This can happen for a number of reasons, if you have submitted more wrong answers than our accuracy threshold will allow multiple times, it can sometimes result in banning/flagging from a single job or from our jobs in general depending on how many times you have been banned from individual jobs. If you feel that you have been wrongly flagged, please click on the 'Send Feedback' button on the Tasks page and email us there.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7041 posts
673 upvotes
GTA
songzier wrote:
Jul 14th, 2012 9:13 pm
It's different one. Not temparirly. it says:

Sorry - you have been banned from completing tasks
You have been banned from completing any more work. If you believe your work was wrongly banned please contact us using the "Send Feedback" link in the upper right hand corner.
I saw some info about this on slickdeals:

http://slickdeals.net/f/2966743-Tasks-n ... ed?page=38

I didn't read through the whole thing to see what the results were, but it might help.
XxBrazilianoxX wrote:
Jul 16th, 2012 7:46 pm
it takes long time to get AGC's
If you read through the thread, you can see there are many ways to get AGC's fairly quickly. Each month I get 5 $5 Amazon gift cards and usually a $25 paypal one as well.
Jul 7, 2011
515 posts
200 upvotes
sillysimms wrote:
Jul 16th, 2012 7:59 pm

If you read through the thread, you can see there are many ways to get AGC's fairly quickly. Each month I get 5 $5 Amazon gift cards and usually a $25 paypal one as well.
Sorry. I meant the delivery time
Jul 1, 2005
348 posts
949 upvotes
Vancouver
The Gift Cards I ordered earlier this month were all refunded today. I tried to re-order the same Gift Cards again but SwagBucks wants a mobile phone number for verification.
Is there a way to order Gift Cards without giving my cell number? I sent customer support an email.

I've been getting capchas on every SBTV now that my Gift Cards were refunded. Is this a sign my account is going to be banned soon?
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
panjo wrote:
Jul 19th, 2012 3:25 am
The Gift Cards I ordered earlier this month were all refunded today. I tried to re-order the same Gift Cards again but SwagBucks wants a mobile phone number for verification.
Is there a way to order Gift Cards without giving my cell number? I sent customer support an email.

I've been getting capchas on every SBTV now that my Gift Cards were refunded. Is this a sign my account is going to be banned soon?
See here for the initial explanation on why: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2011/03/mobil ... n-why.html

You can request verification via snail mail if you don't wish to provide your mobile.

The captchas are an additional layer of verification if they think you may be using a bot etc. Once they are satisfied that you are not breaking the TOS, the captchas on SBTV / search wins will disappear and your SBs will resume crediting immediately.
Jul 1, 2005
348 posts
949 upvotes
Vancouver
panjo wrote:
Jul 19th, 2012 3:25 am

Just as I thought, my account has been deactivated.
Should I create a new account using the same name and address or should I use a made up name and address with a new different email?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
6978 posts
650 upvotes
Toronto
panjo wrote:
Jul 21st, 2012 2:04 am
Did you verify?
panjo wrote:
Should I create a new account using the same name and address or should I use a made up name and address with a new different email?
You must use new ones.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
panjo wrote:
If you were deactivated without merit (ie. you were NOT using any bots etc.) you should attempt to have your initial account reactivated through customer support. This will reinstate any SB you had accumulated.

Otherwise, at least a different email address is required when creating a new account.
Jul 1, 2005
348 posts
949 upvotes
Vancouver
xalex0 wrote:
Jul 21st, 2012 2:26 am
Did you verify?
You must use new ones.
I emailed customer support to mail me a code. The next day I was deactivated.

I realize I will have to use a different email if I want to join SwagBucks again, but should I use a different name & address?

Yes, I was using "assistance" to accumulate SBTV points.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2254 posts
219 upvotes
panjo wrote:
Jul 21st, 2012 5:31 pm
I emailed customer support to mail me a code. The next day I was deactivated.

I realize I will have to use a different email if I want to join SwagBucks again, but should I use a different name & address?

Yes, I was using "assistance" to accumulate SBTV points.
I find they are very good at detecting "assistance" to accumulate SBTV.

No need to put your real name, since they never ask for ID. No need to put your real address, as you can always change it in your settings if you would like to verify by snail mail.
Mar 5, 2009
201 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Is it just me, or is there no longer Amazon.ca cards to redeem? The .com card is still there.

On the one hand, I hope I'm not so dumb I can't find it, on the other hand, I hope it is just me and it's still available.
× < >