4365 upvotes
Vancouver
w00t! Samsung videos are back! Special Offers > Peanut Labs. :D
Aug 27, 2006
247 posts
217 upvotes
45ED wrote:
Sep 10th, 2012 5:25 pm
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a postcard with a verification code? I vaguely recall two weeks but I'm not terribly firm on that figure.
Just went through this. Easy process, but annoying -- post card did take two weeks, and once I emailed the PIN to them, I could redeem for prizes again.
Jul 27, 2012
105 posts
14 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
I just want someone to confirm for me that nothing will be mailed to me, right? I live in Quebec so I used an Ontario address and plan on only getting gift cards, but I'm a little worried that someone in the middle of Ontario will start getting messages addressed to me.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2736 posts
4365 upvotes
Vancouver
Sorry about the US only code! Posted before I Gimme'd :facepalm:

Edit: they finally posted the Canadian code...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5889 posts
2727 upvotes
Markham
SkyHook wrote:
Sep 11th, 2012 5:46 pm
I just want someone to confirm for me that nothing will be mailed to me, right? I live in Quebec so I used an Ontario address and plan on only getting gift cards, but I'm a little worried that someone in the middle of Ontario will start getting messages addressed to me.
You use your real name? Lol
Dec 4, 2004
492 posts
207 upvotes
GTA
There's a Peanut Labs survey named "Consumer goods" worth 60SB that literally takes less than 2 minutes. You get a list of stores, pick one to five of them, rate them on quality, service and price, rank your favourites and collect your Swagbucks!
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2736 posts
4365 upvotes
Vancouver
_dc_ wrote:
Sep 11th, 2012 9:35 pm
There's a Peanut Labs survey named "Consumer goods" worth 60SB that literally takes less than 2 minutes. You get a list of stores, pick one to five of them, rate them on quality, service and price, rank your favourites and collect your Swagbucks!
Seems it has disappeared already :(
Hopefully it comes back!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5889 posts
2727 upvotes
Markham
Samsung video on main sb page crediting over and over....

Tip......sign out on your FB acc# play video. click like. get pay :cheesygri
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10454 posts
1983 upvotes
Nowhere
SkyHook wrote:
Sep 11th, 2012 5:46 pm
I have never had anything mailed to me in all the time I've been on Swagbucks. Everything has been done by email. For some people, they do a postcard verification if you don't provide a cell phone number and they have concerns about your account. I have only verified orders by email on both my accounts. If you are worried about things being mailed, use a made up address or one of a public building. Don't use a stranger's residential address. Postage costs money so it is not their primary mode of communication. In fact, it is far back on the list.

I use a fake name whenever I give a fake address such as with my US magazine subscription especially since I use a hotel that I stay at occasionally.
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Sep 10th, 2012 7:34 pm
w00t! Samsung videos are back! Special Offers > Peanut Labs. :D
I did that yesterday but there's no credit to my account, did you get the 5x 2 SB?
Deal Guru
Mar 2, 2009
14118 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
45ED wrote:
Sep 10th, 2012 6:55 pm
Good gravy.

Well, I'm not doing anything questionable earning my SBs. Still, here's hoping I don't get unceremoniously barred from Swagbucks and my tidy pile.
[IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 1318627593[/IMG]

I've been informed by someone that there's a postcard at home waiting for me. And that it reads "Swagbucks". 12 days (including weekends), it took to get there.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5889 posts
2727 upvotes
Markham
You got lucky. one of mine took 5 weeks :facepalm: on a side note. you can now abuse the system :cheesygri

Edit: hope you use a fake name with your real address ;)
Deal Guru
Mar 2, 2009
14118 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
jjj112 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2012 4:47 pm
You got lucky. one of mine took 5 weeks :facepalm: on a side note. you can now abuse the system :cheesygri

Edit: hope you use a fake name with your real address ;)
Always. Only thing that gets my real name are utility bills and the like. Everything else gets at least a false name. Only way to do it with these things.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2736 posts
4365 upvotes
Vancouver
songzier wrote:
Sep 12th, 2012 4:09 pm
I did that yesterday but there's no credit to my account, did you get the 5x 2 SB?
Yes, immediate credit. If you have trouble, trying a different browser or clearing your cookies can help.

Additionally, the 1SB videos on the home page just reappeared and are crediting again. Got 8 in the first batch and still going strong 2nd time around now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

MoneyHypeMike