• Dec 6th, 2016 10:13 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2842 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
Gunz13 wrote:
Sep 19th, 2012 1:52 pm
Never used SBTV Mobile. Thought it was US only?
It is supposed to be. I know that some members on here use (or at least used to use) SBTV mobile, which is why I was looking for help. It's quite possible that they've now limited it so it won't credit unless your IP and/or address is in the US. As I've tried VPN with no success, I'm guessing it may be contingent on your address. While the extra 50SB/day would be nice, I don't think I'll risk deactivation tooling around trying to get it to credit.
Banned
Jul 26, 2012
365 posts
14 upvotes
WATERLOO
what are the best value items to redeem? I see amazon giftcards are pretty good swagbucks/dollar wise, what else?
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
lazzop wrote:
Sep 25th, 2012 8:38 am
what are the best value items to redeem? I see amazon giftcards are pretty good swagbucks/dollar wise, what else?
That's the best value in my opinion.

Got the phone check on hubby's account and I tried a pre-paid, didn't work, had to give out a "real" cell number.

Anyone had success on pre-paid cell?
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2842 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
lazzop wrote:
Sep 25th, 2012 8:38 am
The best value are the $5 Amazon GCs, of which you can get up to 5 of each month. Once you are done there, based on how much you earn, you're best saving for a large denomination GC which will give you your best Swag Bucks to $ conversion ratio.

Also keep an eye on their daily Braggable Bargain, where a particular item will be discounted for that day. If it is something you wanted anyway, you can get it for cheaper than the regular price.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
5013 posts
730 upvotes
Maple
songzier wrote:
Sep 26th, 2012 11:27 am
Got the phone check on hubby's account and I tried a pre-paid, didn't work, had to give out a "real" cell number.

Anyone had success on pre-paid cell?
I used my wife's pre-paid; it worked after I tried with my own pre-paid cell #. So for me, no and yes.
Jul 12, 2005
404 posts
72 upvotes
Peterborough
Just attempted the following survey and got 1 measily SB for about 10 minutes of entry. Total BS. I find that this has been happening more and more lately. The amount of qualification questions is getting larger. If the whole survey is only supposed to take 20 minutes, then I effectively completed half the survey and then was disqualified. Bah.
Survey #: 184911
Survey Length: 20 Minutes
Reward Amount: 63 Swag Bucks
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2842 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
Repeat Supersonic 1SB video cards on the homepage have been crediting on and off all day.
Dec 4, 2004
424 posts
147 upvotes
GTA
From Peanut Labs Special offers, install the "SUBWAY Commit to Fit" Facebook app to earn 32 SB in less than 10 seconds. Then repeat for Sponsorpay and SupersonicAds for another 29 and 37 SB for a total of 98 Swagbucks with minimal effort!! No need to even uninstall the FB app in between, just click the next Special Offer link and you'll be rewarded instantly.
Jul 12, 2005
404 posts
72 upvotes
Peterborough
_dc_ wrote:
Sep 27th, 2012 9:49 pm
From Peanut Labs Special offers, install the "SUBWAY Commit to Fit" Facebook app to earn 32 SB in less than 10 seconds. Then repeat for Sponsorpay and SupersonicAds for another 29 and 37 SB for a total of 98 Swagbucks with minimal effort!! No need to even uninstall the FB app in between, just click the next Special Offer link and you'll be rewarded instantly.
Awesome catch DC!! Well done! Thanked.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2559 posts
1599 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
but how do you get the points, I have gone on intalled the app and nothing happened? Help
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2559 posts
1599 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
_dc_ wrote:

where does it say next special offer?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7055 posts
682 upvotes
GTA
Horndogg wrote:
Sep 27th, 2012 10:18 pm
but how do you get the points, I have gone on intalled the app and nothing happened? Help
For me it was automatic. Almost as soon as I clicked on the offer, the SB appeared. Did you check the ledger to see if it was credited later?
_dc_ wrote:
Today the same offer is on Payment Wall - another easy 33 SB for less than 10 seconds of work. I just used my fake Facebook account. The app is still installed from yesterday and another 33 SB! Thanks for posting this yesterday.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
1881 posts
237 upvotes
Da boot
Payment wall tells me :
We are sorry, but this offer is currently not available.
Please try another offer.

When I click on "commit to fit" :( I"m a SB noob, I also don't see the SupersonicAds thing either :( .
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
teoconca wrote:
Sep 26th, 2012 8:13 pm
I used my wife's pre-paid; it worked after I tried with my own pre-paid cell #. So for me, no and yes.
Activated the Free Telus pre-paid, it worked. The virgin mobile pre-paid didn't work
× < >