• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2016 1:43 pm
Jun 15, 2011
37687 posts
5427 upvotes
Richmond Hill
thiefa wrote:
Nov 1st, 2012 6:38 pm
Give it some time, they usually have like a 5min to 24hour delay. And then you can complain to support.
Even though its instant eh? Hmm... Thanks for the confirmation and thanked your post ;)
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
djemzine wrote:
Nov 1st, 2012 10:12 am
For the SB TV, do you guys just open the tabs and let it run or is there another way that involves less clicking of opening up tabs on the browser haha.
If you want to risk deactivation, you can try and automate it somehow. To do it legitimately, I recommend installing the toolbar and using the SBTV button from there. It will give you a small popout with a number of channels full of videos. I have this sitting in one corner of my screen while I'm doing whatever else. I just click the next video when the meter increases. About 18 SB per hour for as long as you do it.

I just wish they'd open up SBTV Mobile for Canada. That would be another easy 50 SB every day.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
djemzine wrote:
Nov 1st, 2012 6:35 pm
Got a technical question to ask. I went to Special Offers and I completed the Auto Trader review by doing all the necessary steps. Actually wrote a review of my car, created an account with Auto Trader, confirmed it. Signed in and created a display name. I still don't see the Swagbucks posted to my account yet. It says instant..

Do I contact support or something?
Each SO provider will have their own Support link in their Offer page. This will list all the previous offers you have completed, pending or viewed. Typically they will all have a direct link to contact their support for the exact offer in question, and they will also indicate how long you should wait for credit before contacting support.

Swagbucks will make you deal directly with the SO provider, they will not credit you without a corresponding payment from the SO provider, and they will not work with the provider on your behalf.

Always get screenshots of your completion screen, including URL and time/date if possible (pop open your PC clock). Without a screenshot you'll be very hard pressed to get credit if there is any dispute regarding having actually completed the offer (ie. it doesn't register as completed with the provider through their affiliate link.)
Jun 15, 2011
37687 posts
5427 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Nov 1st, 2012 7:31 pm
Each SO provider will have their own Support link in their Offer page. This will list all the previous offers you have completed, pending or viewed. Typically they will all have a direct link to contact their support for the exact offer in question, and they will also indicate how long you should wait for credit before contacting support.

Swagbucks will make you deal directly with the SO provider, they will not credit you without a corresponding payment from the SO provider, and they will not work with the provider on your behalf.

Always get screenshots of your completion screen, including URL and time/date if possible (pop open your PC clock). Without a screenshot you'll be very hard pressed to get credit if there is any dispute regarding having actually completed the offer (ie. it doesn't register as completed with the provider through their affiliate link.)
It is part of TrialPay but when I contacted TrialPay, they told me to contact SB instead. Ah I'll just give it a day or two or something and shall see. If not its just 23SBs...

When contacting Trial Pay from Special Offers tab by clicking on support, and under Offer Status it says Viewed offer:
Oops. Looks like you got a bad link.
For questions about Swag Bucks, eBay Bucks, or any Facebook games, please return to the website or game and use the Support or Help link there to contact us.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
301 posts
14 upvotes
Just noticed, they lowered prices, now, paypal is $100 - 10000 points, $50 - 5000 points, $5 - 500 points, it applied to all the other gift cards too.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7029 posts
665 upvotes
GTA
reddeals wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2012 8:19 am
Just noticed, they lowered prices, now, paypal is $100 - 10000 points, $50 - 5000 points, $5 - 500 points, it applied to all the other gift cards too.
Yes - see post 7463. Get them while you can as it will last until the end of the year!
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Nov 1st, 2012 7:31 pm

I totally agree with you about the screenshots. I always take them and have had to use them more than once. Anytime I haven't been credited, they have credited me with the screenshots as proof except for Paymentwall - even if you send proof they simply say there is no record of you completing the offer and there is nothing they can do. I stopped using paymentwall because of this!
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
sillysimms wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2012 8:35 am
I totally agree with you about the screenshots. I always take them and have had to use them more than once. Anytime I haven't been credited, they have credited me with the screenshots as proof except for Paymentwall - even if you send proof they simply say there is no record of you completing the offer and there is nothing they can do. I stopped using paymentwall because of this!
Yep! I've even had Swagbucks support credit me in lieu of a satisfactory response from the SO provider with the provision of satisfactory screenshots. I'm currently back-and-forthing with Peanut Labs trying to get a survey credit because of the usual stupid 404 redirect error after survey completion. > :(
May 6, 2012
116 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
reddeals wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2012 8:19 am
?
the lowest amount for paypal that you can redeem is $25 (2500 SB) now. they've gotten rid of $5 and $10.
Nov 6, 2010
427 posts
50 upvotes
Seattle/Ottawa
I have a question. Is there a script for Mac users to use for Swagbucks TV? I'm getting tired of clicking and watching a million videos each day (since I never qualify for a survey so videos are my only option to gather points). I was wondering if anyone has any links or advice on how to set up a script and/or bot for a Mac computer for SBTV.

PS: I know if they find out you can get disqualified, but I came into this without anything, so even if I get DQ, I wouldn't be losing anything.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
Lucky0810 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2012 4:27 pm
I have a question. Is there a script for Mac users to use for Swagbucks TV? I'm getting tired of clicking and watching a million videos each day (since I never qualify for a survey so videos are my only option to gather points). I was wondering if anyone has any links or advice on how to set up a script and/or bot for a Mac computer for SBTV.

PS: I know if they find out you can get disqualified, but I came into this without anything, so even if I get DQ, I wouldn't be losing anything.
:facepalm: :facepalm:
Nov 6, 2010
427 posts
50 upvotes
Seattle/Ottawa
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2012 4:45 pm
Thanks for that incredibly helpful post. Facepalm all you want, but if I don't care and if I'm willing to risk it, just provide me with some info to get there :P
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2010
1139 posts
334 upvotes
I only won once today through the searches. WTF
T_T my monehhh
Jun 8, 2011
518 posts
20 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2012 4:45 pm
Plus 1 on the facepalm. I doubt anyone here is gonna help you cheat, you can search the internet yourself if you wanna go that route, don't be lazy.

And that's not your "only option" for earning swagbucks. There's plenty of other offers to earn hundreds of swagbucks that only require you to do a trial offer. Hell, you get swagbucks for shopping at certain websites, some of which you probably already shop at anyway.

Besides that, use the toolbar, do the daily poll and NOSO, plus use the search; all of which i do (and it doesn't take much time and effort) and you will earn a steady amount.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4929 posts
708 upvotes
Maple
thiefa wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2012 2:02 am
I only won once today through the searches. WTF
+1. Twice for me for the last couple days.
Nov 6, 2010
427 posts
50 upvotes
Seattle/Ottawa
jakedilla wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2012 2:50 am
Plus 1 on the facepalm. I doubt anyone here is gonna help you cheat, you can search the internet yourself if you wanna go that route, don't be lazy.

And that's not your "only option" for earning swagbucks. There's plenty of other offers to earn hundreds of swagbucks that only require you to do a trial offer. Hell, you get swagbucks for shopping at certain websites, some of which you probably already shop at anyway.

Besides that, use the toolbar, do the daily poll and NOSO, plus use the search; all of which i do (and it doesn't take much time and effort) and you will earn a steady amount.
Thanks for your response...I already know and do all thae stuff you suggested. Im kind of embarrassed to say but i might be sort of addicted to SB. And the only reason I asked about scripts was cuz when I went through this thread a bunch of people talked about using scripts and bots. And me being a computer noob, an Internet search wasn't too helpful as I couldn't understand all of the information :-S
× < >