Swagbucks

Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1860 posts
511 upvotes
Gunz13 wrote: Can anyone tell me the incentive of getting amazon.com GC instead of amazon.ca.

Ordering from amazon.com has high import charges which basically puts the price in parity. Only pro I see is ordering digital stuff
Better selection, also good for people living close to the border, also good for people who travel to the USA
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
More choices but most don't ship to Canada.
Gunz13 wrote: Can anyone tell me the incentive of getting amazon.com GC instead of amazon.ca.

Ordering from amazon.com has high import charges which basically puts the price in parity. Only pro I see is ordering digital stuff
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
January bonuses are now available. Make sure you claim them.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Anyone here complete the OfferToro PPC Consolidated Credit 238SB offer?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2447 posts
1615 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
I just got 39 in the collector bills and I got all 5 now. It took forever and I never thought I would ever get anything but a stupid 5. I was getting 4 of them a day!
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
I got the collection few days ago with 1 account. The other account is waiting for 25sb bill. I kinda like these collections, at least I have a chance of higher search wins than the new 5sb search win. :)
Horndogg wrote: I just got 39 in the collector bills and I got all 5 now. It took forever and I never thought I would ever get anything but a stupid 5. I was getting 4 of them a day!
Nov 9, 2013
862 posts
927 upvotes
Barrie
Anyone here have more than one account in their household? I noticed today that both my wife and I cannot run apps at the same time. We used to have no problem with this and Swagbucks is supposed to allow 3 accounts per household, so I don't think I'm breaking any rules. Must just be Swagbucks up to their old tricks again...
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
I have 2 accounts in the same household for years, just don't run both at the same time.
RyanD163 wrote: Anyone here have more than one account in their household? I noticed today that both my wife and I cannot run apps at the same time. We used to have no problem with this and Swagbucks is supposed to allow 3 accounts per household, so I don't think I'm breaking any rules. Must just be Swagbucks up to their old tricks again...
Nov 9, 2013
862 posts
927 upvotes
Barrie
teoconca wrote: I have 2 accounts in the same household for years, just don't run both at the same time.
Correction: it seemed to only happen on Entertainow. Just having a hard time overall with the apps lately. Don't usually have enough time to run them consecutively.
Aug 9, 2014
385 posts
247 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
RyanD163 wrote: Anyone here have more than one account in their household? I noticed today that both my wife and I cannot run apps at the same time. We used to have no problem with this and Swagbucks is supposed to allow 3 accounts per household, so I don't think I'm breaking any rules. Must just be Swagbucks up to their old tricks again...
Don`t worry 3 accounts per adress/IP is still the rule. And you can run them simultaneously no problem. I do it on a large scale with no problems.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2447 posts
1615 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
razrez wrote: Don`t worry 3 accounts per adress/IP is still the rule. And you can run them simultaneously no problem. I do it on a large scale with no problems.
So does that mean you have more than 3 accounts?
Aug 9, 2014
385 posts
247 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Horndogg wrote: So does that mean you have more than 3 accounts?
Yes and I won't elaborate publicly.
Aug 9, 2014
385 posts
247 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
crystallight wrote: For those with multiple accounts, can you link them to the same paypal account?
Haven't done it as I strictly get paid in Amazon GCs but I suspect that you would get busted. Form what I understand SB checks that the name AND address associated with your PP account match with your account.
Aug 9, 2014
385 posts
247 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
crystallight wrote: Hmmm in that case, can I have two paypal accounts? Meaning they're both linked to the same bank account...or does paypal prohibit that?
I doubt that Paypal would allow it. And even if they did both accounts would be to the same name, something which SB would figure out.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
The last few days, my desktop watch tv playlists have not been auto-playing. They will now only play 1 video then do nothing until i click the next one. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I use to set the 4sb playlist under travel before I go to bed, wake up and it's stuck at video #2...
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5532 upvotes
Vaughan
Yah.
I don't use playlist but those SBTV clips used to play auto, I usually let those with 22 or 29 video clips play auto when I go out/dinner and those 16/17 video clips in the morning when I shower. Those don't play auto anymore (last couple days).
deadice wrote: The last few days, my desktop watch tv playlists have not been auto-playing. They will now only play 1 video then do nothing until i click the next one. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I use to set the 4sb playlist under travel before I go to bed, wake up and it's stuck at video #2...
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2881 posts
5135 upvotes
crystallight wrote: For those with multiple accounts, can you link them to the same paypal account?
Yes

I had 3-4 account running on different IPs. They were all using the same Paypal account. Each Paypal account had the max 6 e-mail addresses added. So I would like the account to a different paypal e-mail address, but it was all associated to the same accounts.

My Paypal info did not match any of my Swagbuck account info.

I no longer redeem for Paypal after the transition.

Good luck, and incognito is your friend.
razrez wrote: I doubt that Paypal would allow it. And even if they did both accounts would be to the same name, something which SB would figure out.
You can run two paypal accounts, and sends the funds via "Friend/Family Transfer" for 0% fees. Then just withdraw it from your main account.
crystallight wrote: True. I guess there isn't really a way to get another account unless there's someone else in my household (and with their own paypal account).

But I can still make two more accounts and just get gift cards right?
If you ever run multiple account, redeem early on the new account (ie a $3 Amazon.ca GC). If you do get banned, it will happen in 2-3 days after the redemption so you won't waste too much time grinding a higher reward.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)