• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2016 5:52 pm
Jun 15, 2011
37816 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 9:08 pm
33 SB offer on Supersonic for printing a $2 off Glad coupon. No registration or coupon printer installation required. Go and get it! :D
Nice!

Edit: I think its gone lol. Don't see no Glad one on Supersonic.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 9:08 pm
33 SB offer on Supersonic for printing a $2 off Glad coupon. No registration or coupon printer installation required. Go and get it! :D
What's a Supersonic?
Jun 15, 2011
37816 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ronin1701 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:12 pm
What's a Supersonic?
One of Swagbucks' Special Offer partner.
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
djemzine wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:19 pm
One of Swagbucks' Special Offer partner.
OK, let me rephrase - how do I access this offer?
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
djemzine wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:00 pm
Nice!

Edit: I think its gone lol. Don't see no Glad one on Supersonic.
Already!? :o That was fast!
ronin1701 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:23 pm
All the Offer Walls are accessed in the same area: Earn > Special Offers and then click on the appropriate tab. In this case that would have been the rightmost one, SuperSonic. Apparently the easy points were fleeting though and it's gone already.

You will quite often see each name abbreviated too:
TrailPay = TP
Radium One = RO
Peanut Labs = PL
and so forth
Jun 15, 2011
37816 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ronin1701 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:23 pm
Oh... well you go to Swagbucks, and under "Earn" go to Special Offers. Then on the tabs above, you'll see Trial Pay, Payment Wall, etc. Then you'll see Supersonic, the last tab.

However, I couldn't find the specific one for Glade and 33 SB points.
Jun 15, 2011
37816 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:32 pm
Already!? :o That was fast!
Ya, was watching a movie. Oh well. I'm way over my goal for today so I am fine heh. PS does Swagbucks ban users who've reached certain high SB points? Say if one has 2000+? I've heard stories where they ban users who hit a high target. Apparently they don't want people to make a profit out of it or something? Even though, they've earned those SB points legally and no bots?

Also to redeem GCs, its 5 per month and 2 per day right?
1288 posts
229 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:35 pm
Ya, was watching a movie. Oh well. I'm way over my goal for today so I am fine heh. PS does Swagbucks ban users who've reached certain high SB points? Say if one has 2000+? I've heard stories where they ban users who hit a high target. Apparently they don't want people to make a profit out of it or something? Even though, they've earned those SB points legally and no bots?

It is hit and miss on who gets banned. There are people who say they did nothing wrong and get banned and still there are people with multiple accounts who have no problem. I think the best thing to do is stay under the radar. i.e. if it takes a bot 8 hours to max out on SBTV then a person should take longer. If you are maxing out at the same rate as a bot you will probably get banned. Also careful with the searches. don't do too many random searches in a row.

Yes for the GC you get max 2 per day with a monthly max of 5 cards. NOTE!!! when your GC's get delivered (posted) make sure you redeem them immediately! For Amazon go to your account and click apply GC. If you get banned and you have GC's in your SB account you will lose them.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
djemzine wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:35 pm
They deactivate users who they believe have broken their TOS in some manner. It appears like it is associated with cashing in for a big reward, but I believe that is more cause-and-effect than malicious. Ie. a user requests a reward which initiates a review of their account, at which point it is deactivated.

Bottom line:Your current point total should have no direct bearing on whether or not you are deactivated.
Typically, you are correct. Max 2 rewards per day and 5 of any particular reward per month.

However, currently until the end of the year there is no maximum monthly limit*! You can still only order 2 per day, but you can order as many as you like. This will probably revert back to 5 in the new year.
*with the exception of the $5 Amazon cards, they are still limited to 5.
http://blog.ca.swagbucks.com/2012/10/lo ... wards.html
Jun 15, 2011
37816 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 11:13 pm
They deactivate users who they believe have broken their TOS in some manner. It appears like it is associated with cashing in for a big reward, but I believe that is more cause-and-effect than malicious. Ie. a user requests a reward which initiates a review of their account, at which point it is deactivated.

Bottom line:Your current point total should have no direct bearing on whether or not you are deactivated

Typically, you are correct. Max 2 rewards per day and 5 of any particular reward per month.

However, currently until the end of the year there is no maximum monthly limit*! You can still only order 2 per day, but you can order as many as you like. This will probably revert back to 5 in the new year.
*with the exception of the $5 Amazon cards, they are still limited to 5.
http://blog.ca.swagbucks.com/2012/10/lo ... wards.html
Gotcha thanks. Ya I was asking mostly about the Amazon.ca gift cards. So what you are saying about getting banned, etc, its better to redeem 450SB right off the bat vs 1500SB or more for $15, $25 or $50 GC?
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
djemzine wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 11:42 pm
Gotcha thanks. Ya I was asking mostly about the Amazon.ca gift cards. So what you are saying about getting banned, etc, its better to redeem 450SB right off the bat vs 1500SB or more for $15, $25 or $50 GC?
That's not exactly what I was saying:

If you think you may have reason to be deactivated, then yes, you can minimize your risk by cashing out immediately (In a normal month it makes sense to redeem for the 5x $5 before anything else anyway, whether you're concerned with losing your SB or not.). However, once the prices revert to normal, after the 5x$5 you get a better SB-to-$ return by saving for the larger denomination rewards. If you're not violating their TOS, there's no reason why you should be worried about deactivation*, and should therefore save for a larger single redemption to maximize your return.

* If you're living in a house where there are multiple people each with a single SB account and sharing a PC, or you're using a PC, Mac and a smartphone to do your Swagging, then even though you're not violating their TOS perhaps you should still be a little worried... ;)
Jun 8, 2011
518 posts
20 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
^He's got the right idea. I mean why pay 1000sb for $10 when you can get 2 x $5 for 900sb? I just get $5 whenever I hit 450sb cuz it's the best value.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
3x 1 SB Create The Rainbow Skittles videos on the homepage. Volume 11 offer, so repeatable on any and all GPT sites you may be a member of (also Matomy where applicable).
Jun 15, 2011
37816 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Dec 8th, 2012 12:07 am
That's not exactly what I was saying:

If you think you may have reason to be deactivated, then yes, you can minimize your risk by cashing out immediately (In a normal month it makes sense to redeem for the 5x $5 before anything else anyway, whether you're concerned with losing your SB or not.). However, once the prices revert to normal, after the 5x$5 you get a better SB-to-$ return by saving for the larger denomination rewards. If you're not violating their TOS, there's no reason why you should be worried about deactivation*, and should therefore save for a larger single redemption to maximize your return.

* If you're living in a house where there are multiple people each with a single SB account and sharing a PC, or you're using a PC, Mac and a smartphone to do your Swagging, then even though you're not violating their TOS perhaps you should still be a little worried... ;)
Well the thing is I am not violating it. All am I doing to rack up SBs are the usual NOSOs, Daily Poll, Games, Special Offers (Surveys that I do qualify), small amount of SB TV and Shop & Earn. An RFD user scared me into saying that when they got X of # SBs, they got banned. Hence why I thought I might have and the RFD user gave me a scare lol.
jakedilla wrote:
Dec 8th, 2012 1:43 am
^He's got the right idea. I mean why pay 1000sb for $10 when you can get 2 x $5 for 900sb? I just get $5 whenever I hit 450sb cuz it's the best value.
Agreed. See above.
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Dec 8th, 2012 4:07 am
3x 1 SB Create The Rainbow Skittles videos on the homepage. Volume 11 offer, so repeatable on any and all GPT sites you may be a member of (also Matomy where applicable).
Don't see those anymore lol. Just woke up 20 minutes ago.
Aug 6, 2010
1141 posts
336 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Dec 8th, 2012 8:43 am
Well the thing is I am not violating it. All am I doing to rack up SBs are the usual NOSOs, Daily Poll, Games, Special Offers (Surveys that I do qualify), small amount of SB TV and Shop & Earn. An RFD user scared me into saying that when they got X of # SBs, they got banned. Hence why I thought I might have and the RFD user gave me a scare lol.

Agreed. See above.

Don't see those anymore lol. Just woke up 20 minutes ago.
Boo scared you!

Even if you didn't violate any of SB rules they'll still ban you. I have a friend who got banned and he didn't even do the sbtv. We were both banned during the same month though I was before him, and he had a less than my 4000sb.
We both just made new accounts, it's not much of a loss besides time. Just don't save up 5000sb, you'll just regret it when you get banned, #justsaying
T_T my monehhh
× < >