Freebies

[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2016 12:27 am
Jun 15, 2011
37984 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
This is the first time I got this for a Trusted Survey. "Survey Results Under Review" It was on the educational system with some charts. I completed it successfully and it redirected me to that message...

Survey #: 225633
Survey Length: 20 Minutes
Reward Amount: 88 Swag Bucks

Hope my account ain't getting flagged or something? I only have 516Swagbucks at the moment...
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Nov 11, 2004
2569 posts
85 upvotes
OK thanks guys
3350 + Postive Ebay Feedback - Trusted Seller
MicroSd Cards .. 1gb/2gb/4gb/8gb/16gb/32Gb - Dirt Cheap PM Me
Dec 4, 2004
424 posts
147 upvotes
GTA
ilusa wrote:
Apr 25th, 2013 10:05 pm
Quick question again

Is it a limit of 5 x $5.00 amazon gc?.. Or 5 x Gift cards in general

Meaning can i get

5 x $5.00 Amazon GC + 1 x $15.00 Amazon GC??
wolf30 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2013 10:25 pm
5 of each.
djemzine wrote:
Apr 25th, 2013 10:28 pm
I think if I am not mistaken its a limit of 5 per set of denominations. For example I redeemed 5 X $5 Amazon GCs within a period of 3 days once and it said I cannot redeem anymore. However I was able to redeem a $15 one.
deadice wrote:
Apr 25th, 2013 10:37 pm
that is correct. you can get 5 x $5, then you can get 5 x $15, etc... per month. note you do lose value once you get away from the $5 amazon cards.
There is a limit of 5 Amazon $5 gift cards per month and also a limit of 2 per day. There are no limits on any of the other denominations of Amazon gift cards.

http://blog.ca.swagbucks.com/2012/12/im ... pdate.html
Jun 13, 2011
273 posts
188 upvotes
Meaford, Ontario
Swagbucks will be hosting a Double Stuffed Day Tuesday April 30/13

What does this mean? It means all your daily earnings will be doubled.
Daily Poll =2SB
Swagbucks Toolbar = 2SB
NOSO = 4SB
Games = 20SB for playing all your games!
SBTV 10 videos = 6SB
We do not know if there will be any or extra codes, please stay tuned for more info!
Remember to tell your friends, and join us that day for Double Stuffed Tuesday!
Jun 15, 2011
37984 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
djemzine wrote:
Apr 25th, 2013 10:49 pm
This is the first time I got this for a Trusted Survey. "Survey Results Under Review" It was on the educational system with some charts. I completed it successfully and it redirected me to that message...

Hope my account ain't getting flagged or something? I only have 516Swagbucks at the moment...
Anyone?

Also I tried doing NOSO this morning but when I click on Proceed to next step (the final one), it takes me back to the beginning. Using Chrome. Never happened to me before.
Oct 13, 2007
1715 posts
96 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 9:33 am
Also I tried doing NOSO this morning but when I click on Proceed to next step (the final one), it takes me back to the beginning. Using Chrome. Never happened to me before.
Same here. Also using Chrome.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1303 posts
237 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 9:33 am
Anyone?

Same thing with firefox.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1970 upvotes
Having the same problem with the NOSO. It started late yesterday (was using Internet Explorer). This morning still not working using Firefox. The issue appears to be the NOSO not the browser. Lately I've been having lots of problems with games not giving SBs, SBTV keeps closing etc. It is getting harder and harder to get SBs.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1970 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Apr 25th, 2013 10:49 pm

I suspect it has to do with the company offering the survey. Although SBs usually get posted immediately, it does say that it can take a few days while the survey is reviewed. Some companies review results before accepting the survey. I've had surveys rejected on other panels and wasn't banned. I've also had surveys rejected because I answered them too quickly even though I read the questions so now I do other things while doing a survey to make sure I'm slow enough.
Jun 15, 2011
37984 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Cheap Cat wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 10:41 am
I suspect it has to do with the company offering the survey. Although SBs usually get posted immediately, it does say that it can take a few days while the survey is reviewed. Some companies review results before accepting the survey. I've had surveys rejected on other panels and wasn't banned. I've also had surveys rejected because I answered them too quickly even though I read the questions so now I do other things while doing a survey to make sure I'm slow enough.
Gotcha. Well hopefully I will get the credit in the days to come, if not I will submit a ticket to Swagbucks.

Seems NOSO is still down.
2455 posts
12535 upvotes
Mississauga
Also having the looping problem with NOSO today.

Is the only way to see current SBTV videos to go through the SBTV icon on the toolbar? The Watch link on the home page sends me to that one page with the same, age-old videos (standup comics, health videos, mixing drinks). I end up watching Splash and CNET video clips through the SBTV link on the toolbar, but would prefer to watch real news (or even movie trailers) now and again, but a lot of those channels seems to be US-only.

I ask because I'm getting these "Watch" clips on my dashboard today; they say "Earn 3 SB", but there's a "0/10" progress bar beside them, so I assume they're just regular SBTV videos (3 SB per ten views) and not actually 3 SB each? I can't watch them in any case, because they redirect me to the above page.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2569 posts
85 upvotes
Ya Noso isnt working.... O well try back later
3350 + Postive Ebay Feedback - Trusted Seller
MicroSd Cards .. 1gb/2gb/4gb/8gb/16gb/32Gb - Dirt Cheap PM Me
Jun 15, 2011
37984 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
need2save wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 11:09 am
Also having the looping problem with NOSO today.

Is the only way to see current SBTV videos to go through the SBTV icon on the toolbar? The Watch link on the home page sends me to that one page with the same, age-old videos (standup comics, health videos, mixing drinks). I end up watching Splash and CNET video clips through the SBTV link on the toolbar, but would prefer to watch real news (or even movie trailers) now and again, but a lot of those channels seems to be US-only.

I ask because I'm getting these "Watch" clips on my dashboard today; they say "Earn 3 SB", but there's a "0/10" progress bar beside them, so I assume they're just regular SBTV videos (3 SB per ten views) and not actually 3 SB each? I can't watch them in any case, because they redirect me to the above page.
Yes its regular SB TV. On a side note, I got my 4th CB. Hey oh! Two more to go.