+1. Because of us, SB is like this now!!! ):
jjj112 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 9:02 pm
Missed the good old days when I get 500/700sb a day :cry:
Jun 15, 2011
37988 posts
5468 upvotes
Richmond Hill
That's nothing, the Americans get 1000 a day or more than that... Crazy...
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
293 posts
92 upvotes
Cheap Cat wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 7:02 pm
Wow, did you think we were all putting in this effort to get $5 off a purchase. I usually find something I want and start saving for it, $5 at a time. I find it hard to buy things (ie use real money) that Amazon sells because I can get them free. Right now, I have $250 on Amazon.ca and $65 on Amazon.com and I'm not sure what to buy (decisions, decisions).
I personally think cash is king...I still go for Paypal and throw all my other site winnings together, even though you save 50 SB for the Amazon reward...I guess the stuff I really want is never on the site.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3321 posts
860 upvotes
Ontario
djemzine wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 9:16 pm
That's nothing, the Americans get 1000 a day or more than that... Crazy...
so on that note, has anyone tried the sbtv mobile app in canada? will it not let you use it based on your address in your account? or by ip?
May 11, 2010
287 posts
61 upvotes
Richmond Hill
flybry wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 9:31 pm
I personally think cash is king...I still go for Paypal and throw all my other site winnings together, even though you save 50 SB for the Amazon reward...I guess the stuff I really want is never on the site.
amazon canada kinda sucks =/
i lived in japan for 2 month, their amazon does same day delivery. and they sell tons more stuff, from fresh produce and meat to brand bags and jewelrys!
Jun 15, 2011
37988 posts
5468 upvotes
Richmond Hill
djemzine wrote:
Apr 25th, 2013 10:49 pm
This is the first time I got this for a Trusted Survey. "Survey Results Under Review" It was on the educational system with some charts. I completed it successfully and it redirected me to that message...

Survey #: 225633
Survey Length: 20 Minutes
Reward Amount: 88 Swag Bucks

Hope my account ain't getting flagged or something? I only have 516Swagbucks at the moment...
Ha! Yes! I am lucky! I got the same survey as a 48SB PL and it got credited immediately :D Hopefully this one gets credited too lol.
Desunaito wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 10:51 pm
amazon canada kinda sucks =/
i lived in japan for 2 month, their amazon does same day delivery. and they sell tons more stuff, from fresh produce and meat to brand bags and jewelrys!
Most things suck here but that's a totally different subject altogether heh.
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1970 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Apr 27th, 2013 12:00 am
Ha! Yes! I am lucky! I got the same survey as a 48SB PL and it got credited immediately :D Hopefully this one gets credited too lol.
I got the education survey today with Trusted Surveys and was credited right away (same with PL). So maybe you rushed through it or they thought your answers were contradictory. I have been disqualified for that even when I answered honestly because the options provided did not reflect my true opinions (some surveys are very poorly designed). I paid attention to the message at the end of the survey, which says:

"Congratulations, you've just completed the survey!
Your reward will appear under My Rewards as pending until a customer service representative validates the survey results. Your reward may remain pending for 2-6 weeks depending on the type of survey.
"

You could still get it. Good luck.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1970 upvotes
jjj112 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 9:02 pm
Missed the good old days when I get 500/700sb a day :cry:
I had quite a few 500 sb surveys lately which is how I boosted my GC total.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1970 upvotes
My haul from Amazon includes a number of items from the US that weren't available in Canada including a Magnavox MDR513 DVR (with ATSC tuner), two Google TV boxes (a Logitech Revue and Hisense Pulse). I got a LePan Tablet with the $160 Amazon GC I got from doing a survey panel from a SB surveys. It was the easiest $160 I ever earned. I use my GCs to buy my toys. I've also used them to buy many smaller things like books, DVDs, camera accessories. I go back and forth between Amazon.com and Amazon.ca depending on what I'm looking for.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2842 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
deadice wrote:
Apr 26th, 2013 9:37 pm
so on that note, has anyone tried the sbtv mobile app in canada? will it not let you use it based on your address in your account? or by ip?
Address for sure, uncertain about IP as I got dinged already for the CA address part.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1303 posts
237 upvotes
There is a paysafecard contest entry/registration on TP easy 22 SB. Use your scratch email as you need to confirm registration for award.
Jun 15, 2011
37988 posts
5468 upvotes
Richmond Hill
singhrh wrote:
Apr 28th, 2013 11:53 am
There is a paysafecard contest entry/registration on TP easy 22 SB. Use your scratch email as you need to confirm registration for award.
My TP has not been working for ages now. Any offer I try to do, I get the error we cannot find the page nonsense. This is with IE, Chrome and FF. Despite clearing cookies and cache. There were so many good opportunities as well ugh.
Dec 23, 2012
158 posts
58 upvotes
GUELPH
Cashed out for a starbucks card last night. Yay to free Mother's day gifts.
2013 - $4584 worth of wins... including an iPad mini! :)
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1303 posts
237 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Apr 28th, 2013 12:36 pm
My TP has not been working for ages now. Any offer I try to do, I get the error we cannot find the page nonsense. This is with IE, Chrome and FF. Despite clearing cookies and cache. There were so many good opportunities as well ugh.
I'm using latest FF. Try disabling ad block if enabled.
Dec 4, 2004
424 posts
147 upvotes
GTA
sydnurbin wrote:
Apr 28th, 2013 1:00 pm
Cashed out for a starbucks card last night. Yay to free Mother's day gifts.
I've never gotten a Starbucks card, mostly because it says this:

"The value of this Gift Card can be loaded on to pre-existing Gift Cards in US only."
× < >