Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11339 posts
5530 upvotes
Vaughan
I closed them this morning. Have to watch out. Thanks.
couponmummy1 wrote: There is a free samples sliding popup on the bottom right of the screen. Click on it and get 5 Discover SB right away. Don't even have to enter your email address.
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
If they don't bring back any 1sb playlists, then that will make things way harder during the Team Challanges.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
I think they will bring back, but may need to watch more video compare with the one worth 2SB or 3SB. SB business is trending down as the earning is decreasing year after year. When it hits a critical points people think the time is no longer worth, then SB will become a history.
flybry wrote: If they don't bring back any 1sb playlists, then that will make things way harder during the Team Challanges.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Same problem. However, when the Rexall ads hits the daily limit combining from different sources, it will disappear, so watch video from other App first.
Corizzle wrote: Anyone have to deal with a Rexall ad in the apps that you can't get past? No x, hitting back just goes back to the main screen, clicking on it and opening up the browser will just make the ad restart when you go back to the video ap.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
strangely, the rexall ad worked fine on my android 4.x phone - but not on my android 7.x phone
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1860 posts
511 upvotes
might be something to do with ad pop-up blocker setting.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
No, I don't have any pop up blocker. Most likely the ad is created with older version of software package if it works on android 4.x and there is a compatibility issue. The rexall ads is actually not a video, you can interact with the ads with clicks.

Btw, for Watch, there are few for 2SB or 3SB while you only need to watch 8 videos. Navigate to different categories to find them out.
singhrh wrote: might be something to do with ad pop-up blocker setting.
Nov 3, 2016
310 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
lcmt wrote: Repeating videos is everywhere. Most likely the Ad causes the problem. The most recent one are the Ads from Rexall and Blue (Dog or Cat Food). They are so annoying. I'm ready to complain directly to the sponsor of the video (Rexall and Blue Pet food) if problem persists. I'm currently a customer of these two brands, if they ignore me, I will just not spend my money there.
Ah, interesting, thanks. I never actually see the Ads. For me, it's just a black screen with the word 'Advertisement' at the bottom and the side, and then after a while the actual video will start.
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11339 posts
5530 upvotes
Vaughan
Yup, same here. Short list of videos. It is hard to achieve 1st level of daily goal for the last 2 days.
tvwatcher wrote: I maxed out at 9SB on toolbar tv

NINE
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
teoconca wrote: Yup, same here. Short list of videos. It is hard to achieve 1st level of daily goal for the last 2 days.
I've been lucky the last couple of days since they got rid of the 1 SB playlists and have been able to do at least 2 surveys to meet my 2nd daily goal. Can't rely on watching videos anymore...takes too long.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1181 posts
2194 upvotes
In the Watch section the following 3 playlists are worth 3 SB for 8 videos, and you can watch each playlist twice per day.

News & Politics - Wide World of News
Fashion - Hair Hacks 101
Home & Garden - Home Improvement How-Tos
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
hp.. wrote: In the Watch section the following 3 playlists are worth 3 SB for 8 videos, and you can watch each playlist twice per day.

News & Politics - Wide World of News
Fashion - Hair Hacks 101
Home & Garden - Home Improvement How-Tos
The last two are only 2 SB
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1181 posts
2194 upvotes
bug wrote: The last two are only 2 SB
You're right, I'm wrong. Blinded by the massive earning opportunities.... :rolleyes:
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11339 posts
5530 upvotes
Vaughan
hp.. wrote: News & Politics - Wide World of News
This one can be watched 2 times per day, credit 2x3sb. Watch it then watch something else, come back to watch it again.
Nov 3, 2016
310 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
A new Swago starts tomorrow. Only 50 SB, but it looks easy, just visiting sites (and no Sears this time.)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
I can't click on the Barnes and Noble site from my mobile Shop as it does not exist in Canada. Anyone have the same issue? my Hudson bay activate button also does not work.
Dec 24, 2010
337 posts
383 upvotes
Go online through your web browser on your phone.
Request desktop site (iPhone)
Click on Swago banner. A new window opens up.
Click on Barnes and Nobles
Then it will work.
Aug 4, 2007
330 posts
520 upvotes
Laval
I didn't come across any problems this time. Finished the board in about 15 minutes or so.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1181 posts
2194 upvotes
Toolbar tv is now advancing at 5% per video, like the good old days =)

EDIT: But you only earn 1 SB =(
Last edited by hp.. on Jan 22nd, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)