Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1936 posts
747 upvotes
Toronto
ladybug193 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2009 7:18 pm
Expired I think...darn it was worth 2 Swagbucks
Darn! I posted as soon as I saw it but I think it had already been up for a little while. So sorry. I managed to squeak it in but not soon enough to get it up here in good time. :(
Nov 6, 2006
241 posts
3 upvotes
Hey just a heads up the new swagstore is up and theres a new code valid for the next hour its SamickTR1
Dec 18, 2006
806 posts
1901 upvotes
Barrie
3niDaPooh wrote:
Feb 9th, 2009 12:53 am
Hey just a heads up the new swagstore is up and theres a new code valid for the next hour its SamickTR1
Thank you! A lot of the prizes are really well priced and now all of the Swagstakes are open to Canadian residents. :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1936 posts
747 upvotes
Toronto
3niDaPooh wrote:
Thank you! I've been clicking away and couldn't find it!
Jan 2, 2009
191 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
3niDaPooh wrote:
Thanks!

The new swag store rox!!
Jan 30, 2007
85 posts
Vancouver
sidseven wrote:
Feb 9th, 2009 1:05 am
They have amazon.ca giftcards now! :)
I can only find the amazon.com one. Where do you find the amazon.ca one?
Dec 7, 2008
141 posts
44 upvotes
Hamilton
henryt wrote:
Feb 9th, 2009 1:49 am
I can only find the amazon.com one. Where do you find the amazon.ca one?
If you click on the amazon.com gift card, it says this in the description:
Snag this prize to receive a $5 Amazon.com
Jan 22, 2007
520 posts
Toronto
any new codes? is there another swagshop code?
Apr 7, 2008
185 posts
9 upvotes
BobSagget wrote:
Feb 4th, 2009 12:32 am
haha I saved up 40 swagbucks and decided to "purchase" one of the shirts they had. Well it arrived today and wow it's NOTHING like the picture. It's bright teal green with a pink dragonfly on it...ugh..
I ordered the same thing. It said we would get 1 of 5 different shirts. So I checked the change of pace website, but they only showed 4 shirts. I ended up with the one that wasn't pictured, a giant tank. I really wanted, the bright teal green one with a pink dragonfly. :lol:

Oh well.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2006
7293 posts
507 upvotes
Vancouver
I have two referrals and because of them I've done very well. I just search two or three times a day on swagbucks myself. Use Google most of the time. One of the first three searches of the day will usually net you at least one swagbuck. Got 2x $5 Amazon.com gift cards. But now that Amazon.ca was added I'll be grabbing those. Just got 1 of them.
Jul 22, 2004
840 posts
124 upvotes
Montreal
Just a heads up, they don't ship to Quebec.

I guess you can still "buy" gift cards that are emailed, but physical articles are probably a no-go.

On a related note, do you think that if I put my address but put Ontario as the province that the article will end up at my place? I know Canada Post will use the postal code to get the right area but what about Puro/UPS/FedEx?
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
12952 posts
1677 upvotes
Firestorm wrote:
Feb 10th, 2009 2:30 am
I have two referrals and because of them I've done very well. I just search two or three times a day on swagbucks myself. Use Google most of the time. One of the first three searches of the day will usually net you at least one swagbuck. Got 2x $5 Amazon.com gift cards. But now that Amazon.ca was added I'll be grabbing those. Just got 1 of them.
You're welcome. I'm up to over $70. I find that periodic searches are the best, but if you don't get anything for about 5 searches in a row, try again later. :razz:
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel