Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
Darkman wrote: 1) ... Ya get big picture ... with 10 seconds count down in it ... https://www.swagbucks.com/watch
2) "when it gets to 0 - press the button", --- currently anyhow ... when it gets to 0 ... my button there (brown rectangular one) ... kinda moves / jumps couple of times .. and then is DEAD ... can't click on it. ... Tried it in few browsers. Is that the button you were talking about? ... if so -- why can't I click on it? ....
"they will auto play. (adserver.entertainow.com) " -- ya ... but I can't get to that point (or not currently)
3) All sounds nice ... but I am not there currently to experience this :)
4) - 5) "then you go to nCrave page" ... - yes that one I was referring previously about ... manually play them 11 videos for 1 SB ... and then it's done ... until the next day.
6-7) can't experience this currently ... either I am "soft" banned ... and unique now from y'all ... or have to wait till tomorrow .. when big windows with 10 sec countdown kicks in again ...and then when get 2 screens ... look in them .. try to get autoplay started or going somehow ... or not kill it if it does automatically (by playing nCrave manually).

Any tips or steps to get it going ... maybe I am doing it wrong.

I am thinking now ... that my Videos are in some "soft ban mode" ... that means that they placed something onto my computer maybe ... some cookie etc ...

I have laptop somewhere ... but I am lazy to unpack it and get it going lol ... I got it 3 years ago now ... and it's still in the box ... got it from Shoppers with Points I had ... some Acer i think with 1 TB HD ...

Anyhow ...strange chit ... Smores.tv meanwhile, I guess :)
if you can't click the yellow button, you have to go through the ncraves until you get it. i don't know any other way to do it.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ ^ ... yes ... nCrave will kick in tomorrow again ... then I'll see / won't go playing nCrave manually right away (as I did for two days in a row) for some lousy 1 SB .. haha :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
deadice wrote: if you can't click the yellow button, you have to go through the ncraves until you get it. i don't know any other way to do it.
New day ... So Watch's large screen ... 10 seconds count down ... then some windows opened up automatically ... and some videos are playing now ..

in here i think: https://www.zdnet.com/video/

with http://adserver.entertainow.com .....etc ... is also open now ... (where one would manually play 11 videos for 1 SB) ... - but I am not playing anything currently there ...

Videos that are playing now at https://www.zdnet.com/video ... -- look different page layout from where some videos were playing yesterday ...

Couple of videos played already .. but don't think I am getting paid / SB ... unless SB are given later on in one lump sum?

Let me know.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
Darkman wrote: New day ... So Watch's large screen ... 10 seconds count down ... then some windows opened up automatically ... and some videos are playing now ..

in here i think: https://www.zdnet.com/video/

with http://adserver.entertainow.com .....etc ... is also open now ... (where one would manually play 11 videos for 1 SB) ... - but I am not playing anything currently there ...

Videos that are playing now at https://www.zdnet.com/video ... -- look different page layout from where some videos were playing yesterday ...

Couple of videos played already .. but don't think I am getting paid / SB ... unless SB are given later on in one lump sum?

Let me know.
i'm not sure, you must be getting different videos. mine went straight to adserver.entertainow.com and is playing on a loop all morning.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
deadice wrote: i'm not sure, you must be getting different videos. mine went straight to adserver.entertainow.com and is playing on a loop all morning.
Yes ... Various videos screens come up ... some are random maybe that don't award SB ...

Restarted everything this morning .... not long ago ...

http://adserver.entertainow.com/promo3................ (it's on some Promo 3 server -- could be seen in address field after the forward slash ( / ) ... same as last night) ... -- for some reason though where you play set of videos manually (for 1 SB) ... instead of 11 ... now it says 13 lol ("you are on step 1 of 13" says currently ... as I didn't do anything manually yet (re: step 1) ... instead of as it was before "you are on step 1 of 11" ) :)

But the other screen that opened up (in a separate window) ... currently ... it's on https://younghollywoodtv.com/backstage- ... .....(etc)

Some videos are playing there now automatically ... but don't think I am earning anything from them ... I'd actually say that those videos are part of 1 of 11 (or 1 of 13) set ...that supposed to be controlled with "Thumbs up / down" (in top right corner of http://adserver.entertainow.com........ screen).
So currently, as I am not pressing manually the "thumbs up" ... those videos are simply playing automatically (in a loop?) ... but doubt they are earning anything..

Still curious ... if it's all due to me being "soft banned" or something like that.

And curious ... where exactly YOUR loop is being played ... in some new tab / window ... etc ... where it's presented to you ... and how it's presented to you? (example: after countdown 10 ends and you either press the button or it all appear automatically ... - how and where it would appear ... and the loop that earns you SB ... at what address approximately it is? :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ ^ ... and ALSO ... - how are those SBs awarded to you?

You said yesterday you made 96 SB ... or 46 SB (or whatever .. can't remember now) ... -- but what I am asking --- Are those SBs posted to your SB balance in a lump sum? ... or you earn 1 SB at a time, or 2 SB at a time, or 3 SB at a time?
And for how many videos played? -- example: 1 SB is posted to yo for one video in that loop played .... or 1 SB (or 2 SB or 3 SB etc) posted to you for the entire loop played (be the it loop of 5 or loop of 11 or whatever amount of videos)?

Exactly how those SBs are given to you? ... at which point?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
Darkman wrote: ^ ^ ... and ALSO ... - how are those SBs awarded to you?

Are those SBs posted to your SB balance in a lump sum? ... or you earn 1 SB at a time
I get mine 1 at a time, after each completed round
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ ^ ... actually ... don't worry about the address for those video loop maybe ...

I think I established from your previously posted picture ... that they are played in some watch.swagbucks.com/ncrave/video/feed/play (or something similar) ..

I never got nothing close to anything like that (for maybe being "soft banned" from videos or for any other reason) ... that's why I am not earning any SB from it
Last edited by Darkman on Feb 3rd, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
tvwatcher wrote: I get mine 1 at a time, after each completed round
round of how many videos? .. 5 or 11 ... and what's approx. duration of each video ... and / or of each round?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
Darkman wrote: round of how many videos? .. 5 or 11 ... and what's approx. duration of each video ... and / or of each round?
5 videos, around 35 - 45 seconds/video
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
tvwatcher wrote: 5 videos, around 35 - 45 seconds/video
I see ... Nope ... I don't get those currently ...

Now I restarted computer ... cleaned it with CCleaner ... and started Watch again ... ncrave came with 1 of 11 (manual ones) ... 1 of 13 is gone :)

But Now but the button works (currently anyhow) -- where count down 10 ... - either can press it while countdown is ticking down ... or goes automatically after that ...

The only problem it puts me now to nCrave page ... where it says: "NCRAVE -
Sorry!
This offer is currently unavailable.
Close Window"

Whatever ...

Just went to Swag TV videos ...and they are all there ... looked at all the categories ... to see what sets are presented there now ... Saw all categories videos ...
Clicked to play one ... and actually thought it would start ... -- as everything looked good / re: process ... but after few seconds video disappeared .. and "Oops...looks like that one got away!

The playlist you are looking for is not currently available. But don't worry, there are plenty more fish in the sea!
Show Me More Playlists" --- appeared again ...

Gotta write to them again ... didn't do it yet to-date.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Can confirm now what I was told before ........ -- Search Winning SB works on mobile phone as well ... via simply browsing at Swagbucks site (with a browser, not being inside the app).

I just was in my Nokia Lumia 640 (Windows phone) ... at Swagbucks website ... Decided to press "Search and Win" (or whatever it's called) ...

Got the search box ... typed something there ... and FIRST TIME EVER won SB ... 4 SB won ... with regular 3 letter confirmation ... confirmed the win ... and 4 SB were added to my balance.

So it DOES work. / Search and win SB in cell phone browser ... just as I've been told before.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
When it rains it pours ... Looks like now I got banned / blocked from Rewards at Smores.tv as well :(

Anything specific one can do there to reinstate Rewards ... or it's useless?

I submitted a request to them there.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
crystallight wrote: When I go to Swagbucks --> watch, it plays the video but I have to rate each video (thumbs up or thumbs down) before it plays the next video. You're not getting this?
the screenshot i posted above, it plays automatically. it finished today at 192sb total.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
crystallight wrote: When I go to Swagbucks --> watch, it plays the video but I have to rate each video (thumbs up or thumbs down) before it plays the next video. You're not getting this?
I only get that ... what you described ... for 1 SB only (the whole set of 11 videos) .. with no rinse and repeat ... Basically one set of those per day ... for 1 SB total :)

Not getting what he / they / some people on here are getting. :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
deadice wrote: the screenshot i posted above, it plays automatically. it finished today at 192sb total.
Why finished ... there is a limit there for you?

It doesn't go indefinitely on this "automatic" thingy ... or?

You were saying before 96 ... 96 x 2 = 192 ... sounds like 2 per day :)

Nope ...not getting those :(
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: When it rains it pours ... Looks like now I got banned / blocked from Rewards at Smores.tv as well :(

Anything specific one can do there to reinstate Rewards ... or it's useless?

I submitted a request to them there
Just got a reply from them ... -- doesn't look promising, me thinks ((

" 6 minutes ago

Thank you for checking with us about this. The most common reasons this may occur are listed in the prompt you are receiving. Though it may also be possible that unfortunately, a 3rd party verification system had implemented blocks. In this case, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to help. You may be able to resolve the error by connecting from a different location that has a different IP address, or by trying a new machine or device.

If you haven't had a chance to review yet, we also wanted to share more details here: https://smoreshelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us ... ble-Notice

Best,
Smores.tv Support "
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Just got a reply from them ... -- doesn't look promising, me thinks ((

" 6 minutes ago

Thank you for checking with us about this. The most common reasons this may occur are listed in the prompt you are receiving. Though it may also be possible that unfortunately, a 3rd party verification system had implemented blocks. In this case, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to help. You may be able to resolve the error by connecting from a different location that has a different IP address, or by trying a new machine or device.

If you haven't had a chance to review yet, we also wanted to share more details here: https://smoreshelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us ... ble-Notice

Best,
Smores.tv Support "
My reply to them:

=======

"Hello,

Thanks for the link ... I read that link already, by the way.

And to add, I am located in Canada ... where your service for Rewards is developed already.

I don't have another machine or device to access your site ... And this one is my only IP -- my home internet via Modem from internet provider (Shaw Cable).

Also from your link:

"Check Back In with Us

Sometimes receiving this notice may be temporary - you can try revisiting the videos after 24 hours to see if you can start earning rewards again"

--------

Anything you can do about my situation ... say after 24 hours even (if not today) as indicated at the mentioned link.

The whole thing is very unfortunate ... as I didn't do anything else, but watched your videos and ads."
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
crystallight wrote: I'm so confused. Mine says I need to play 11 videos but yours says only 5? Also your screenshot also says you need to rate the videos (just like mine)...but you don't actually need to do that after each video? I do...
no, i don't have to click thumbs up. i may try that tomorrow to see if it prolongs the sessions. but once it starts, it plays without me doing anything until it's done ~ 96sb. then using the steps above, i am able to restart it again for another 96sb.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
deadice wrote: no, i don't have to click thumbs up. i may try that tomorrow to see if it prolongs the sessions. but once it starts, it plays without me doing anything until it's done ~ 96sb. then using the steps above, i am able to restart it again for another 96sb.
But why not AGAIN ... for the 3rd set of 96 SB? :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)