Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2024 2:57 pm
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21628 posts
17281 upvotes
Markham
lcmt wrote: If you do surveys from other sites, you can get at least $1 within 30 minutes. If you do survey from SB, even with other things like video, search, poll, etc ... I don't believe you can earn $1 within 30 minutes constantly. Even within 1 hour, I don't believe you can earn $1 from SB constantly. If you need to do 2 surveys in order to meet goal, I believe I can put the same effort to earn $2 from other sites.
I have done survey's in the past....spent like 10 min doing it only to say sorry you don't qualify. Haven't done another one since.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6577 posts
9073 upvotes
This situation can happen from other sites too. It is very hard to avoid it. Nonetheless, some survey is designed this way, so you can only avoid it by experience.
gr8dlr wrote: I have done survey's in the past....spent like 10 min doing it only to say sorry you don't qualify. Haven't done another one since.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
bug wrote: Same as yesterday. The grocery shopping receipt link is gone from the Answer app today too.
I was just in my Swagbucks Answer ... on 2 Android devices ... and Grocery Shopping Receipt thingy is still there ... I even clicked on it ... and it opened up ...

Didn't go any further than that however.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
deadice wrote: my browser videos aren't working either like the editors choice, etc.. (softban?). what I have done to make it work so far is this:
1. go to the watch home page and you get the big picture with the 10 second count down. https://www.swagbucks.com/watch
2. when it gets to 0, press the button. you should get 2 windows, one with the video and the other that tracks them. they will auto play. (adserver.entertainow.com)
3. first batch auto plays for around 95sb, then it stops and says something about being inactive.
4. then go to the ncrave page, and click the 1sb offer on the page. https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave
5. you will have to individually click through the 11-12 pages to get it to credit 1sb.
6. the next series will be a ~5 video series for 1sb that autoplays (discovery mode).
7. after this credits, it will auto load the same series as before. (adserver.entertainow.com)

exa.PNG
Well ... I tried not too long ago ... The Browser video (Editor's Pick (not Choice lol) / Swag TV (as they were showing in my Swag TV menu (as they did on occasion before, even though they didn't play when try to play them ... for over a week now) ... - so i decided to try play them / one of them, and see what happens this time.

Didn't have much hope of course ... but clicked on one set in Editor's Pick ... and it started to play ... lol ... Finally! (they un-soft-banned me or what? .. got no clue!) ... Finishing one set now ... - on it's last video to earn SB ... then will check if SB awarded...

NOW ... somewhat later maybe, as I am leaving soon -- I can try that nCrave thingy .... -- that Watch / 10 seconds countdown ... and then press button and hope for some auto loop to kick in ... haha

that (or whatever it is) ... C/P:

...... (adserver.entertainow.com)
3. first batch auto plays for around 95sb, then it stops and says something about being inactive.
4. then go to the ncrave page, and click the 1sb offer on the page. https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave
5. you will have to individually click through the 11-12 pages to get it to credit 1sb.
6. the next series will be a ~5 video series for 1sb that autoplays (discovery mode).
7. after this credits, it will auto load the same series as before. (adserver.entertainow.com)

Skeptical of course (as I am skeptical by nature) ... but, I guess we'll see :D

Would need to play with it ... experiment maybe ... as I am not totally even sure 100% how it's gonna work ... as never experienced it before.

Anyhow ....... Good news for me, for now, anyways :)

P.S.

There ... the Editor's Pick video set just completed .. and I was awarded my earned SB ... I looked in my earnings ... and it's there / it has been awarded promptly ..

Noticed the video sets didn't change (much) from over a week ago (when they changed them / cut them down from the ones we had before) ...

The only difference I noticed now ----- is another 3 SB video set in Editor's Pick ... but this one's duration is like over 1 hour .. and contains 30 videos, lol.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4105 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
Yeah, my watch videos are still not working. Very odd.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
deadice wrote: Yeah, my watch videos are still not working. Very odd.
Well ... My Watch Videos / Swag TV -- didn't last long ...

Worked for a day or two (as reported above) ... worked after midnight early AM today ... then I went to sleep ... woke up in the morning and getting again for them "Opps .. This one got away ... Unavailable".

Very strange chit ... leaves quite negative impression on them :(
Nov 6, 2005
512 posts
119 upvotes
Mississauga
Heads up, Swag Games are back (Run, Jump, Memory)
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11721 posts
4917 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Did the FlixSport Stream free trial on Offer Toro for 250 SB. Used a prepaid VISA gift card. It credited instantly and cancellation link was right on the top right after logging in.
Last edited by bug on Feb 7th, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2774 posts
1632 upvotes
SW Ontario
bug wrote: Did the FlixSport Stream free trial on Offer Toro for 250 SB. Used a prepaid VISA gift card, It credited instantly and cancellation link wa right on the top right after logging in.
did they charge anything to the card? I have some here with a 0 balance
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2006
6494 posts
2490 upvotes
Ontario
bug wrote: Did the FlixSport Stream free trial on Offer Toro for 250 SB. Used a prepaid VISA gift card, It credited instantly and cancellation link wa right on the top right after logging in.
Declined on Kelloggs Visa card with 0 balance.

I wonder if a PayPower MC prepaid card with a 0 balance can go negative because of this?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay, AF $0
MBNA RWE 5.4% grocery/resto
Bank: EQ (1.5%)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
minimalist wrote: Declined on Kelloggs Visa card with 0 balance.

I wonder if a PayPower MC prepaid card with a 0 balance can go negative because of this?
Anyone tried Air Canada / CIBC conversion (prepaid?) Visa .... with 0 balance?

I got couple of those laying around here, lol :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Well ... My Watch Videos / Swag TV -- didn't last long ...

Worked for a day or two (as reported above) ... worked after midnight early AM today ... then I went to sleep ... woke up in the morning and getting again for them "Opps .. This one got away ... Unavailable".

Very strange chit ... leaves quite negative impression on them :(
I wrote to them ... that Videos started to work for a day or two ... and then disappeared again ... Got reply from them today:

Muhammad (Swagbucks Help Center)

Feb 7, 12:33 PM PST
Hello XXXXXXXXXX,

We understand that some members have had limited or no access to engage in video viewing on our site or nCrave sites. This may be due to our use of an industry-standard third-party traffic verification service. We rely on this service, which is required by our advertisers, to monitor activity. It is possible this service has flagged your IP address and it is possible you may no longer be able to engage in these activities at your current location.

As a reminder, the use of ad-blocking and privacy related browser extensions, ad-block, ublock, privacy badger being several class leading examples among many others, will prevent the normal use of and correct loading of our page within any browser.

We also suggest trying another location to engage in these activities, there is a possibility they will work for you.

We are unable to remove you from this list on our end and apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding."

-------

I just replied back to them:

"Ya ... That sucks .. as i didn't do anything.

BUT .. .check my previous correspondence below (I think it's in quotes below) from yesterday ... I wrote to you that Videos started to work for a day or two .. and then again disappeared.

If I am maybe blocked by them / you - 3rd party or whoever else (whatever you indicated in your reply) ... why did videos start to work for a day or two then?"
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10553 posts
38132 upvotes
The Valentine’s Day Team Challenge begins Monday, February 11th at 12am PT/ 3am ET and ends on Friday, February 15th at 11:59PM PT.

All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 2nd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on February 18th and will expire on March 4th at 11:59PM PT.

Full details on the SB blog post: http://blog.ca.swagbucks.com/2019/02/va ... lenge.html
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
dfx wrote: Heads up, Swag Games are back (Run, Jump, Memory)
So ... :)

I never played those game before ... never even looked at that section "Play" ... what's there ... :)

Now, not long ago ... I went there ... and I think I see what you guys are talking about ... - Some dinosaur run / jump, some kinda Jump for money ... and some memory game ..

Says make up to 10 SB (at each game)

So ... I started / tried to play dino run ... not too good at it ... but suddenly made 2 SB ... then after a while another 2 SB ... and so it went ... until I see I made 2SB x 5 ... :)

Then I stopped playing ...

and now i see this in my earnings / activity ... 10 SB added - C/P:

02/08/19
Play
+2 SB
02/08/19
Play
+2 SB
02/08/19
Play
+2 SB
02/08/19
Play
+2 SB
02/08/19
Play
+2 SB

Questions:

1) I earned 10 SB now from Dino Run ( 2 x 5 ) ... if I keep on playing it ... any way I'll earn any more this same day?

2) At each game it says "earn up to 10 SB" ... -- If I go and play, say, Jump for coins ... or ... Memory game ... - any way to earn any more SB (in addition to already made 10 SB) this same day ... or I'll earn ZERO SB from those 3 games now ... now that I already earned 10 SB

3) 10 SB is max per day (for all 3 games) ... or is it any possible for example to make 10 SB x 3 = 30 SB (10 SB max. per game)?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Just got an email from Smores.TV:

----

Smores.tv is Moving to Hideout.tv

Smores.tv Staff smores_support@smores.tv via aweber.com

5:32 PM (29 minutes ago)

to me

Loyal Smores.tv Viewers---We’ve Got Huge News!

After a successful year, it’s time to take Smores.tv to the next level. Therefore, we’ll be re-launching Smores.tv on our new site, Hideout.tv, very soon.

What Does this Mean for You?

You’ll be able to enjoy the same great content and earnings opportunities that you were experiencing at Smores.tv, but you’ll now get so much more:

Youll See Them First: Great Content from Emerging New Creators
Binge On: Redesigned Channels to Keep You More Entertained
Better Feedback: More Ways to Connect with Creators
Extra Dough: New Ability to Earn By Referring Friends to Hideout.tv.

...And those are just a few of the awesome features at Hideout.tv!

Accounts are still 100% free at Hideout.tv.

Ready to Check Out Hideout.tv?

Simply log into Hideout.tv here, using your Smores.tv username and password.

Best,

Smores.tv Support
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Looks like they screwed up with SwagCode today ... and maybe it won't be posted at all ... there was notification in Swagbutton earlier ... but they forgot the code ... and the code given for shopping at some merchant for 15% is invalid for daily SwagCode.

Hopefully they'll compensate us somehow (re: the screwed up code) ... with some other code ... or double code for tomorrow ... but if it happens - it happens ... not getting hope too high other than that :)

Swagbucks Canada screwed again, by the looks of it ... Show us some love here, up north... lol!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
Questions: (re: Play)

1) I earned 10 SB now from Dino Run ( 2 x 5 ) ... if I keep on playing it ... any way I'll earn any more this same day?

2) At each game it says "earn up to 10 SB" ... -- If I go and play, say, Jump for coins ... or ... Memory game ... - any way to earn any more SB (in addition to already made 10 SB) this same day ... or I'll earn ZERO SB from those 3 games now ... now that I already earned 10 SB

3) 10 SB is max per day (for all 3 games) ... or is it any possible for example to make 10 SB x 3 = 30 SB (10 SB max. per game)?
^ ^

Up!

Anyone? ... I know someone here knows the exact answer(s) for the questions asked. :)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)