• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2018 9:05 pm
Aug 9, 2014
319 posts
151 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Horndogg wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 10:10 pm
So does that mean you have more than 3 accounts?
Yes and I won't elaborate publicly.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2601 posts
1069 upvotes
Waterloo
For those with multiple accounts, can you link them to the same paypal account?
Aug 9, 2014
319 posts
151 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
crystallight wrote:
Feb 13th, 2016 1:51 am
Haven't done it as I strictly get paid in Amazon GCs but I suspect that you would get busted. Form what I understand SB checks that the name AND address associated with your PP account match with your account.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2601 posts
1069 upvotes
Waterloo
razrez wrote:
Feb 13th, 2016 6:59 am
Haven't done it as I strictly get paid in Amazon GCs but I suspect that you would get busted. Form what I understand SB checks that the name AND address associated with your PP account match with your account.
Hmmm in that case, can I have two paypal accounts? Meaning they're both linked to the same bank account...or does paypal prohibit that?
Aug 9, 2014
319 posts
151 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
crystallight wrote:
Feb 13th, 2016 2:06 pm
Hmmm in that case, can I have two paypal accounts? Meaning they're both linked to the same bank account...or does paypal prohibit that?
I doubt that Paypal would allow it. And even if they did both accounts would be to the same name, something which SB would figure out.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3646 posts
1048 upvotes
Ontario
The last few days, my desktop watch tv playlists have not been auto-playing. They will now only play 1 video then do nothing until i click the next one. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I use to set the 4sb playlist under travel before I go to bed, wake up and it's stuck at video #2...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
6208 posts
1312 upvotes
Maple
Yah.
I don't use playlist but those SBTV clips used to play auto, I usually let those with 22 or 29 video clips play auto when I go out/dinner and those 16/17 video clips in the morning when I shower. Those don't play auto anymore (last couple days).
deadice wrote:
Feb 13th, 2016 9:57 pm
The last few days, my desktop watch tv playlists have not been auto-playing. They will now only play 1 video then do nothing until i click the next one. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I use to set the 4sb playlist under travel before I go to bed, wake up and it's stuck at video #2...
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2601 posts
1069 upvotes
Waterloo
razrez wrote:
Feb 13th, 2016 3:41 pm
I doubt that Paypal would allow it. And even if they did both accounts would be to the same name, something which SB would figure out.
True. I guess there isn't really a way to get another account unless there's someone else in my household (and with their own paypal account).

But I can still make two more accounts and just get gift cards right?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2417 posts
331 upvotes
crystallight wrote:
Feb 13th, 2016 1:51 am
Yes

I had 3-4 account running on different IPs. They were all using the same Paypal account. Each Paypal account had the max 6 e-mail addresses added. So I would like the account to a different paypal e-mail address, but it was all associated to the same accounts.

My Paypal info did not match any of my Swagbuck account info.

I no longer redeem for Paypal after the transition.

Good luck, and incognito is your friend.
razrez wrote:
Feb 13th, 2016 3:41 pm
You can run two paypal accounts, and sends the funds via "Friend/Family Transfer" for 0% fees. Then just withdraw it from your main account.
crystallight wrote:
Feb 14th, 2016 1:14 am
True. I guess there isn't really a way to get another account unless there's someone else in my household (and with their own paypal account).

If you ever run multiple account, redeem early on the new account (ie a $3 Amazon.ca GC). If you do get banned, it will happen in 2-3 days after the redemption so you won't waste too much time grinding a higher reward.
Aug 9, 2014
319 posts
151 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
crystallight wrote:
Feb 14th, 2016 1:14 am

Oh yes!
Aug 9, 2014
319 posts
151 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
What "transition" are you referring to ?

SB has always stressed that they won't pay if the Paypal info doesn't match the SB account info. Are saying that it was all a bluff ? If so then I fell for it ;-)
Tilter wrote:
Feb 14th, 2016 2:22 am
Yes

I had 3-4 account running on different IPs. They were all using the same Paypal account. Each Paypal account had the max 6 e-mail addresses added. So I would like the account to a different paypal e-mail address, but it was all associated to the same accounts.

My Paypal info did not match any of my Swagbuck account info.

I no longer redeem for Paypal after the transition.

Good luck, and incognito is your friend.

You can run two paypal accounts, and sends the funds via "Friend/Family Transfer" for 0% fees. Then just withdraw it from your main account.

If you ever run multiple account, redeem early on the new account (ie a $3 Amazon.ca GC). If you do get banned, it will happen in 2-3 days after the redemption so you won't waste too much time grinding a higher reward.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3133 posts
132 upvotes
Napanee
razrez wrote:
Feb 14th, 2016 11:09 am

SB has always stressed that they won't pay if the Paypal info doesn't match the SB account info. Are saying that it was all a bluff ? If so then I fell for it ;-)
When they stopped paying in USD funds for Canadian accounts, I imagine.
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Aug 9, 2014
319 posts
151 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Corizzle wrote:
Feb 14th, 2016 11:19 am
When they stopped paying in USD funds for Canadian accounts, I imagine.
Right, I forgot about that "enhancement".
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2417 posts
331 upvotes
razrez wrote:
Feb 14th, 2016 11:09 am

The transition is 2500 Swagbucks = $25 USD (~$34 CAD) Paypal. Now it is $25 CAD Paypal.

Your paypal account must be verified (ie have a bank account attached to it, I believe). So when you put your e-mail address, they will just want to see it matches a verified account and the verified name. But my address on my Paypal account did not match my address provided with Swagbucks.
Aug 9, 2014
319 posts
151 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Tilter wrote:
Feb 14th, 2016 12:23 pm
The transition is 2500 Swagbucks = $25 USD (~$34 CAD) Paypal. Now it is $25 CAD Paypal.

Your paypal account must be verified (ie have a bank account attached to it, I believe). So when you put your e-mail address, they will just want to see it matches a verified account and the verified name. But my address on my Paypal account did not match my address provided with Swagbucks.
So just to confirm: the verified PP name matched the name on the SB account ? If so then linking multiple SB accounts to a single PP account imply using the same name for all SB account (but different email adresses) right ?