Swagbucks

Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
I am tempted to try under my mother's name / for her SB account ... but something inside is telling me "don't do it" ......... :D

If it doesn't go smooth and there is a need to call Norton etc (for money back, to cancel the order etc) ... -- my mother would need to talk to them ... I can't just talk for her, as if I am her ... -- and my mother is not here.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
Darkman wrote: I am tempted to try under my mother's name / for her SB account ... but something inside is telling me "don't do it" ......... :D

If it doesn't go smooth and there is a need to call Norton etc (for money back, to cancel the order etc) ... -- my mother would need to talk to them ... I can't just talk for her, as if I am her ... -- and my mother is not here.
you've called to cancel several times, right? what did you tell them? and did they say anything about the multiple cancellations and refunds?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
tvwatcher wrote: you've called to cancel several times, right? what did you tell them? and did they say anything about the multiple cancellations and refunds?
Can't recall exactly ... just told them if the order "ain't instant" i don't want it .. and want to cancel ... (for my personal reason).

Half the time the order wasn't even going anywhere anyhow ... and I think got cancelled on it's own, even though I called them anyhow, complaining / bitching and insisting to cancel :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Just did Shudder offer for 40 SB (via Acorn ... Peanut Labs, where I am banned currently, has it for 30 SB, someone else has it for 32 SB) ...

"7 days free trial" ... No SB awarded yet lol ... I probably won't even get it, with my luck ..... :D
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Just did Shudder offer for 40 SB (via Acorn ... Peanut Labs, where I am banned currently, has it for 30 SB, someone else has it for 32 SB) ...

"7 days free trial" ... No SB awarded yet lol ... I probably won't even get it, with my luck ..... :D
Took a couple of screenshots ... and was going to Submit a Request to Swagucks about this ...

But their info says first to contact the Partners ... Acorn in this case.

Went to contact Acorn Support ... and in Support there it shows that I clicked on Shudder offer for 40 SB ... "Looking for Points" (and a button to click there).

But there is a note there also "Sometimes there is a delay for offers to be credited. Please allow at least 5 hours before requesting support."

So I guess I'll wait a bit.

Pain in the ass ... for $0.50 cents lol ... :)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: Just did Shudder offer for 40 SB (via Acorn ... Peanut Labs, where I am banned currently, has it for 30 SB, someone else has it for 32 SB) ...

Nice find. I'll leave this one for tomorrow's daily goal. I have too many SBs already today ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
well that's weird - I just did the cancellation using the online chat, and then I noticed an email from Swagbucks thanking me for my purchase at Norton by Symantec of $4.51 (converted from $6.77 maybe, to U.S.?) and I have 45 SBs pending LOL

I had activated the Swagbutton when I signed up for the Norton offer - funny how THAT tracked, but the offer itself didn't...
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Took a couple of screenshots ... and was going to Submit a Request to Swagucks about this ...

But their info says first to contact the Partners ... Acorn in this case.

Went to contact Acorn Support ... and in Support there it shows that I clicked on Shudder offer for 40 SB ... "Looking for Points" (and a button to click there).

But there is a note there also "Sometimes there is a delay for offers to be credited. Please allow at least 5 hours before requesting support."

So I guess I'll wait a bit.

Pain in the ass ... for $0.50 cents lol ... :)
Well ... It's been 6 hours now ... and nothing.

Time to go submit request(s) now. :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ ^ ... just submitted a request to Swagbucks about this.

As I could not even submit for support directly to Acorn ...

On their page for this offer there is a button "Looking for Points" ... and, unlike some other offers that I clicked on in the past, you can't even click on this thing (other older ones - you can).

When put your mouse on the button it tells you there (still says the same as mentioned before) "Sometimes there is a delay for offers to be credited. Please allow at least 5 hours before requesting support."

Well ... I am assuming that because of that I cannot click the button "Looking for Points" ... it's in some kinda "waiting" state now.

But it's been now over 6 hours since I fulfilled the offer lol ... - if 6 hours is not sufficient enough, do NOT tell me "...Please allow at least 5 hours before requesting support."
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2012
1092 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone noticed that you cannot submit receipts through the Swagbucks app any longer?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
hamandcheese wrote: Has anyone noticed that you cannot submit receipts through the Swagbucks app any longer?
Use Answers app then ... you still can, through there.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2012
1092 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: Use Answers app then ... you still can, through there.
They locked my account from using the Answer app. I sent an email to their support and they won't answer my email.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
Darkman wrote: Can't recall exactly ... just told them if the order "ain't instant" i don't want it .. and want to cancel ... (for my personal reason).

Half the time the order wasn't even going anywhere anyhow ... and I think got cancelled on it's own, even though I called them anyhow, complaining / bitching and insisting to cancel :)
when I canceled using the online chat the guy said I would receive 2 emails - one confirming the refund, and one confirming the subscription cancellation - I received the one confirming the refund, but not the subscription cancellation, so I just logged in and it shows the subscription as "active" with Jan 1/2020 as the next billing date. Have you logged in to make sure they cancelled your subscription(s)?

I'm going to wait a bit before cancelling it myself, since Norton hasn't canceled it, on the off chance that I do end up getting credited LOL
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
No ... I haven't logged in ... Got my money back and happy about that :) ^
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Both my mother and I received (from Swagbucks) $10 each PayPal CAD today without any issues.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
HIDEOUT TV

Speaking of points, here's a code for 25 free:

PARTNERGUIDE

Code expires on 12/5/19 at 12:00am CST. Limited to 4,500 redemptions. If you receive an error notice during redemption, such as "invalid code," the code has been fully redeemed.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Check your email if you did the Yoghurt buy and try surveys. Just got email with $15 USD Tango card from Quest Mindshare.
Dec 11, 2012
22 posts
69 upvotes
SW Ontario
Thanks for the heads up bug, I had this in my junk mail and would have totally deleted it. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2019
1203 posts
878 upvotes
Ontario
Which survey is that. I never eligible for those high paid surveys....
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
I was at the end of October.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)