• Nov 14th, 2017 12:39 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3533 posts
945 upvotes
Ontario
minimalist wrote:
Feb 21st, 2017 1:43 pm
Still not received and it's Tuesday. I'm getting worried...
They might be getting backed up? I have a $15 amazon that should have paid out today, but didnt get it. But a $5 amazon I ordered after that is in my account.

weird.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1167 posts
201 upvotes
I've got a bit of a disappointing situations with Swagbucks. Let me know what you guys think.

In early January I did a Shop and Earn with Swagbucks on FlightHub. Before I clicked through I noticed something crazy. It said "550 SB per $1". I guess they made a mistake and meant "550 SB per booking". So I got credited about 50,000 SB at the beginning of Feb. worth about $500. I started trying to redeem these SBs for PayPal last week and was wondering why there was a delay. Lo and behold today I see that they took back the 50,000 SB from FlightHub and cancelled all my PayPal GCs. They called it: "Other: Administrative AdjustmentFlightHub Credit Correcti " and gave me a 1,000 SB courtesy credit instead.

What do you guys think of this? Is it unethical? Should I try to fight them for the 50,000 SB? I have a screenshot of the original offer. This makes me so mad I am thinking of quitting SB. Look forward to your opinions and suggestions.

Another thing that bothers me about SwagBucks is that they claim to pay 8 SB per $1 on Priceline but I am consistently only getting about 6 SB per $1. Some say that this is because they convert the sale amount to USD but none of this is disclosed on the Priceline SB page.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3533 posts
945 upvotes
Ontario
minimalist wrote:
Feb 21st, 2017 5:41 pm
I've got a bit of a disappointing situations with Swagbucks. Let me know what you guys think.

In early January I did a Shop and Earn with Swagbucks on FlightHub. Before I clicked through I noticed something crazy. It said "550 SB per $1". I guess they made a mistake and meant "550 SB per booking". So I got credited about 50,000 SB at the beginning of Feb. worth about $500. I started trying to redeem these SBs for PayPal last week and was wondering why there was a delay. Lo and behold today I see that they took back the 50,000 SB from FlightHub and cancelled all my PayPal GCs. They called it: "Other: Administrative AdjustmentFlightHub Credit Correcti " and gave me a 1,000 SB courtesy credit instead.

What do you guys think of this? Is it unethical? Should I try to fight them for the 50,000 SB? I have a screenshot of the original offer. This makes me so mad I am thinking of quitting SB. Look forward to your opinions and suggestions.

Another thing that bothers me about SwagBucks is that they claim to pay 8 SB per $1 on Priceline but I am consistently only getting about 6 SB per $1. Some say that this is because they convert the sale amount to USD but none of this is disclosed on the Priceline SB page.
sb won't do anything, they are stories where they would rather you leave than try and sort it out. i can't see them crediting this.

i am in a similar situation, where I did the GSN games offer, got credited about 1700sb and then a week or so later, got another 1500sb. i have redeemed for my gc, but it is stuck on pending, so i assume it is being audited and will be reversed.

you can still try, but make sure you have cashed out all your giftcards before hand, in case they want to close your account.
Nov 6, 2005
472 posts
106 upvotes
Mississauga
I doubt they will do anything either, I'm sure there is something in their ToS giving them the right to revoke your points. Heck there was a point last year where the U.S side had a 99 ncrave option that you were only allowed to do once but people were allowed to repeat it over and over, pissed off a lot of people over the reddit.com/r/swagbuck when they got there points revoked. I personally wouldn't pursue it anymore, I'd imagine if you sent too many tickets regarding this they will either just disable your account or remove your option for submitting tickets (read about of people who had this happen for simply just submitting multiple tickets of things that they did not get credit for)
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3533 posts
945 upvotes
Ontario
lingsue wrote:
Feb 16th, 2017 11:36 am
For the second day, I am not able to open videos in WATCH on my PC using any of the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Opera. Is it just me? Anyone else having the same issues? What to do?
I am having this issue for the first time today. Very weird. NCrave still work for now.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2017 posts
708 upvotes
SW Ontario
there is NOTHING but complaints on the U.S. Swagbucks wall - nCrave not working, or not crediting, watch not working, site not working/blank pages, offers not crediting, and some offer to link a credit card to something on swagbucks and now people are getting fraudulent charges on their card - SBs blame most things on a mysterious "3rd party website" that they have no control over (ie. passing the buck), and are deleting posts

makes you wonder WTF is going on
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3533 posts
945 upvotes
Ontario
tvwatcher wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2017 10:01 am
there is NOTHING but complaints on the U.S. Swagbucks wall - nCrave not working, or not crediting, watch not working, site not working/blank pages, offers not crediting, and some offer to link a credit card to something on swagbucks and now people are getting fraudulent charges on their card - SBs blame most things on a mysterious "3rd party website" that they have no control over (ie. passing the buck), and are deleting posts

makes you wonder WTF is going on
Wow, that's crazy.

On the plus side, it seems like the 2sb Ncraves are unlimited for me now, I can keep choosing another one. Hopefully I can still get my daily goal today.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2017 posts
708 upvotes
SW Ontario
I have some 6sb Ncraves - but my 10sb one hasn't appeared yet today, darn it - I was going to start it up and then make a Costco run LOL
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2771 posts
2891 upvotes
I saw the 10SB one in this morning, but no time to work on it. I think it disappeared sometimes around 5am and then another 6SB nCrave roll out. I believe the new 6SB may be a substitution of the 10SB. I really missed the BET"Star" one since you can earn 2SB from a little bit more than a minute. The current 6SB is good too with require only 11 to 12 minutes to complete.
tvwatcher wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2017 11:31 am
I have some 6sb Ncraves - but my 10sb one hasn't appeared yet today, darn it - I was going to start it up and then make a Costco run LOL
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2771 posts
2891 upvotes
Try not to use Google Chrome for "Watch" as I totally believe Google Chrome has some problem. I try to use Google Chrome to start the SB "Shop" and SB alerts me to turn off the pop up blocker, blah, blah, blah..... I have never installed any pop-up blocker nor enable anything regarding pop-up blocking feature from Google Chrome. Either Google Chrome has hidden pop up blocker now or SB has the glitches on detecting pop-up blocking software. In the latter case, there is no doubt many members will be an innocent from being excluded from the "Watch".
deadice wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2017 8:14 am
I am having this issue for the first time today. Very weird. NCrave still work for now.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3533 posts
945 upvotes
Ontario
lcmt wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2017 1:33 pm
Try not to use Google Chrome for "Watch" as I totally believe Google Chrome has some problem. I try to use Google Chrome to start the SB "Shop" and SB alerts me to turn off the pop up blocker, blah, blah, blah..... I have never installed any pop-up blocker nor enable anything regarding pop-up blocking feature from Google Chrome. Either Google Chrome has hidden pop up blocker now or SB has the glitches on detecting pop-up blocking software. In the latter case, there is no doubt many members will be an innocent from being excluded from the "Watch".
thanks, it looks like it is back working in chrome again. my ncraves have been unlimited today. 43sb from ncrave today. some 3sb ones are popping up now for me.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4581 posts
816 upvotes
Markham
My chrome browser says Couldn't load plugin when I try to play Swagasaurus....anyone else have this problem?
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2771 posts
2891 upvotes
Check if Chrome is able to detect the Flash Plugins. Search "google chrome plugins" from Google Search Engine, then follow the instruction. If it still doesn't work, try to update the flash or try another browser.
gr8dlr wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 10:33 am
My chrome browser says Couldn't load plugin when I try to play Swagasaurus....anyone else have this problem?
Mar 4, 2016
274 posts
81 upvotes
Anyone know if we're getting another SWAGO this month? When I go to the swago page it seems to be that there is going to be one since it's got some wording about claiming your board before noon on the 28th but they haven't opened it yet...don't they normally let Swago run for at least a week?
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2771 posts
2891 upvotes
It is going to be the SB Birthday Celebration and introducing the new "Spin and Win" feature. It is either on 27th or 28th. Going to be super high goal I guess.
Kontos wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 10:38 pm
Anyone know if we're getting another SWAGO this month? When I go to the swago page it seems to be that there is going to be one since it's got some wording about claiming your board before noon on the 28th but they haven't opened it yet...don't they normally let Swago run for at least a week?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

digitalfire1981