Freebies

[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2017 6:09 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2453 posts
2409 upvotes
Getting low wins occasionally is fine, but I believe more than 90% of members are getting the range of low wins now which is totally unacceptable.
flybry wrote:
Apr 19th, 2017 2:51 pm
Been getting 5 SB's for the past 2 weeks...now I'm getting the 4 SB... it's all downhill from here Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2453 posts
2409 upvotes
I think once I got 10 consecutive low wins(4, 5 or 6), I will totally stop use the search here until it is back to normal.

Use low wins, high goal to force members to do more ... Sorry I won't compromise. I won't do more than one survey here and will try to intentionally fail as many survey as possible to get the 1SB.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
1688 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
I don't even get search wins any more, I am willing to try dozens of times just to get 4 SB.
Nov 24, 2013
42 posts
33 upvotes
loonie wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 11:56 am
I don't even get search wins any more, I am willing to try dozens of times just to get 4 SB.
wouldn't playing the games be more worthwhile? at least you know you'll get the SB after each time.
Mar 4, 2016
212 posts
61 upvotes
I thought today was gonna be a swag code day where they give out a bunch of codes for ~30 SB since the goal was so high. Unless I get a survey I prob won't get my daily goal
Oct 1, 2011
225 posts
137 upvotes
As you all know, the Indymusic.tv is the longest mobile app. I usually run it as the last one. So yesterday, I ran it around 11:00pm and let it go all night. It ran its limit of 10sb and this morning, I got another 10sb for the limit of today.

BTW, I am still running nGage and nCrave on my acer 2-in-1.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2090 posts
686 upvotes
SW Ontario
I lost my nCrave a few days ago - I'm getting really tired of the games they're playing - they blame a "3rd party" for the lack of videos, but Swagbucks AND nCrave are owned by the same company

Lately I'd say around 90% of the complaints on their facebook page are about the videos not working and the only response from Swagbucks is "we have no control...3rd party...we're working closely with them to improve your experience"

I think more and more people are beginning to see the b.s.
Nov 9, 2013
509 posts
609 upvotes
Barrie
couponmummy1 wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2017 9:44 am
As you all know, the Indymusic.tv is the longest mobile app.
Why don't you run the "short clips" playlist?
Nov 9, 2013
509 posts
609 upvotes
Barrie
tvwatcher wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2017 10:10 am
I lost my nCrave a few days ago - I'm getting really tired of the games they're playing - they blame a "3rd party" for the lack of videos, but Swagbucks AND nCrave are owned by the same company

Lately I'd say around 90% of the complaints on their facebook page are about the videos not working and the only response from Swagbucks is "we have no control...3rd party...we're working closely with them to improve your experience"

I think more and more people are beginning to see the b.s.
Haven't had Ncrave for a couple weeks. Got it last night, but gone again today.

I blame a lack of advertising revenue. Blaming a 3rd party and having certain "glitches" is their way of controlling how fast they pay out vs. money coming in.

I just wish they'd at least be honest about it.
Oct 1, 2011
225 posts
137 upvotes
RyanD163 wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2017 11:56 am
Why don't you run the "short clips" playlist?
I run SBTV on my tablet while running EntertainNow on my phone. Then I run Movieclips, sportstv, lifestylz, and lastly, indymusic on my phone.
Unless there are more that I'm missing?
Nov 9, 2013
509 posts
609 upvotes
Barrie
On mostly all of the apps there is a category called short clips. Usually all under a minute. Find the shortest one and add it to favorites.
Mar 25, 2013
159 posts
12 upvotes
I play all the apps on my Tablet. But half the apps, the favorites don't even work. Anyone else have this issue?
Oct 1, 2011
225 posts
137 upvotes
RyanD163 wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2017 12:41 pm
On mostly all of the apps there is a category called short clips. Usually all under a minute. Find the shortest one and add it to favorites.
Thanks a lot for this. Run time is so much shorter.
Nov 9, 2013
509 posts
609 upvotes
Barrie
NateTO3 wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2017 3:01 pm
I play all the apps on my Tablet. But half the apps, the favorites don't even work. Anyone else have this issue?
I believe I am having this issue on certain apps. I just switch those ones to the short clips playlist, and if that doesn't work, I'll run one of the main playlists.