• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2017 6:23 pm
Aug 7, 2016
75 posts
50 upvotes
Burlington
singhrh wrote:
Apr 26th, 2017 2:29 pm
On the SWAGO board how do you complete the "Earn From Survey Attempt Through Mobile Web" square?

I tried a PL survey from my phone and got 1SB for disqualification. I did this through the SBTV app and by just using a web browsers but still didn't complete.
It cannot be a PL survey, must be gold. I had to try a few for it to work because it kept not giving me +1SB for the attempt.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1396 posts
262 upvotes
Still can't complete that "Earn From Survey Attempt Through Mobile Web" square.

Anyone with ideas?
Aug 8, 2015
753 posts
788 upvotes
Toronto
singhrh wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 10:24 am

Anyone with ideas?
Did you try a gold survey?
Oct 31, 2015
6 posts
2 upvotes
Macdonald, MB
For now, the price of 25 amazon.ca gift card is 25 CAD Grinning Face With Smiling EyesSmiling Face With HornsFace With Tears Of Joy
Jan 25, 2015
68 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
user2015 wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 12:18 pm
For now, the price of 25 amazon.ca gift card is 25 CAD Grinning Face With Smiling EyesSmiling Face With HornsFace With Tears Of Joy

Still 2500sb for me
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1109 posts
180 upvotes
scammer2 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2017 4:12 pm
Same :'( I'm about to write a ticket. They're usually pretty good about that stuff.

lcmt, yes it's complicated, but really not that complicated. Maybe I'm just use to these weird quirks SB has. Must be a gold survey and must recieve SB for attempting - I take attempting to mean not completing. . Do this and it should work, atleast it did for me. If you have done this and still have a problem, contact them. If you think sending a 5 second email is not "worth your time" for $3.00, why are you on Swagbucks?
Sent in a ticket about nCrave not working.

Was basically told that I may never get nCrave again because of their "3rd party IP address verification, blah, blah". They may have detected that I used Ad-Block inadvertently at some point. Too bad because I was just one tile away from the full board...
Aug 8, 2015
753 posts
788 upvotes
Toronto
user2015 wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 1:15 pm
Yes, but it was 2,200 sb
"This special 12% off $25 discount will be available to you again next month."
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2682 posts
2837 upvotes
Thanks for your advice. I'm not saying it is complicated. It is very weird to look for disqualification of survey. Also, they should use the same rules as the checklist. Different rules using the same name will make things complicated. From the checklist, if you complete a PL survey, it will consider the both "Attempt of gold survey" and "Completed of gold survey" are completed. However, from the Swago Board, the PL survey is not included, and "Attempt" and Completed" are each individual action. The major problem is the SB is lazy to explain this rules from the game.
scammer2 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2017 4:12 pm
Same :'( I'm about to write a ticket. They're usually pretty good about that stuff.

lcmt, yes it's complicated, but really not that complicated. Maybe I'm just use to these weird quirks SB has. Must be a gold survey and must recieve SB for attempting - I take attempting to mean not completing. . Do this and it should work, atleast it did for me. If you have done this and still have a problem, contact them. If you think sending a 5 second email is not "worth your time" for $3.00, why are you on Swagbucks?
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2682 posts
2837 upvotes
You need to come early in the morning. It only available for few hours in the morning. Some time it won't show up if you come too early, so come around 4am EST, you should get at least one nCrave. If you are still not getting it, your IP is blocked.
minimalist wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 1:09 pm

Was basically told that I may never get nCrave again because of their "3rd party IP address verification, blah, blah". They may have detected that I used Ad-Block inadvertently at some point. Too bad because I was just one tile away from the full board...
Nov 24, 2013
54 posts
36 upvotes
singhrh wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 10:24 am

Anyone with ideas?
did you try attempting a survey from the app?
i finally got mine to work by going to the SBTV app and attempting a gold survey from there
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
1731 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Is there an easy offer like a video to earn SB from Discover on the desktop?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1176 posts
238 upvotes
Markham
loonie wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 2:23 pm
Is there an easy offer like a video to earn SB from Discover on the desktop?
Go to Discover, then AdscendMedia and click on any of the EngageMe videos.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1396 posts
262 upvotes
Unfortunately I have been locked out of Gold surveys for good. I can only do PL surveys.
Aug 7, 2016
75 posts
50 upvotes
Burlington
minimalist wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 1:09 pm

Damn! I have yet to receive a response. In my ticket I told them I don't use an adblock, and never use ncrave, so couldn't be because I was blocked. We'll see what they say. Will also try lcmt's advice about checking early on in the AM.