[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2017 11:30 am
Feb 1, 2006
727 posts
111 upvotes
scammer2 wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 10:26 am
Damn! I have yet to receive a response. In my ticket I told them I don't use an adblock, and never use ncrave, so couldn't be because I was blocked. We'll see what they say. Will also try lcmt's advice about checking early on in the AM.
Try nCrave early in the morning. I was able to get one nCrave this morning at around 6am PT.
Aug 7, 2016
27 posts
15 upvotes
minimalist wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 12:39 pm
Try nCrave early in the morning. I was able to get one nCrave this morning at around 6am PT.
Will try tomorrow, thanks!
Aug 7, 2016
27 posts
15 upvotes
user2015 wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 12:18 pm
For now, the price of 25 amazon.ca gift card is 25 CAD Grinning Face With Smiling EyesSmiling Face With HornsFace With Tears Of Joy
I always get amazon.com giftcards and then exchange them for paypal on reddit at r/giftcardexchange. you can get about 90% of the value there, but with the horrible dollar it's actually a much better deal than even the 300sbs off. Plus having actual cash instead of a giftcard is much more convenient. To me it doesn't make sense to do it any other way
Oct 31, 2015
6 posts
2 upvotes
Macdonald, MB
scammer2 wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 12:43 pm
I always get amazon.com giftcards and then exchange them for paypal on reddit at r/giftcardexchange. you can get about 90% of the value there, but with the horrible dollar it's actually a much better deal than even the 300sbs off. Plus having actual cash instead of a giftcard is much more convenient. To me it doesn't make sense to do it any other way
Thanks, I will try this way.
Feb 1, 2006
727 posts
111 upvotes
scammer2 wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 12:43 pm
Have you ever had any problems doing that like not getting paid or other hassles?
Feb 1, 2006
727 posts
111 upvotes
Will you get banned it you create another account for the Swago "Referral" and "Earn from Referral"?

Specifically thinking of creating a new account on a device that I don't usually use for SB and just earning enough to get 1 referral SB (less than 100 SB earned).
Aug 7, 2016
27 posts
15 upvotes
minimalist wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 2:43 pm
Have you ever had any problems doing that like not getting paid or other hassles?
I have never personally had a problem, no. Reddit will protect you by not allowing new or inactive reddit users to trade. You can further protect yourself by making sure whoever you trade with has a good “rep profile”. Rep profiles are not mandatory, but most users on there have them as a way to show their trustworthiness. It’s basically just a thread of trades they’ve done in the past with the user they’ve traded with confirming the trade. The more confirmed trades, the more trustworthy they are. I will only trade with people who have atleast, say, 3 trades that have been confirmed by different users. Most people looking to buy Amazon.com cards are just looking for a 10% discount that comes with selling at 90%.

Alot of info which may be confusing, but you can read more here - they have a good guide set up:
https://www.reddit.com/r/giftcardexchan ... ing_guide/

Definitely worth it though. A 50$ Amazon.com giftcard will cost you 5000SB, if you sell it for $45USD (90% of it’s value), depending on the day/market, you will get about $61.50, $11.50 more than it’s worth in SB. Almost double the $6 you would get with the monthly SB discount which of course would also take you 2 months.
Feb 1, 2006
727 posts
111 upvotes
scammer2 wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 3:22 pm
I have never personally had a problem, no. Reddit will protect you by not allowing new or inactive reddit users to trade. You can further protect yourself by making sure whoever you trade with has a good “rep profile”. Rep profiles are not mandatory, but most users on there have them as a way to show their trustworthiness. It’s basically just a thread of trades they’ve done in the past with the user they’ve traded with confirming the trade. The more confirmed trades, the more trustworthy they are. I will only trade with people who have atleast, say, 3 trades that have been confirmed by different users. Most people looking to buy Amazon.com cards are just looking for a 10% discount that comes with selling at 90%.

Alot of info which may be confusing, but you can read more here - they have a good guide set up:

Definitely worth it though. A 50$ Amazon.com giftcard will cost you 5000SB, if you sell it for $45USD (90% of it’s value), depending on the day/market, you will get about $61.50, $11.50 more than it’s worth in SB. Almost double the $6 you would get with the monthly SB discount which of course would also take you 2 months.
Thanks for the info! So do you receive your USD payment in your Paypal account?
Aug 8, 2015
585 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
scammer2 wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 3:22 pm

Thanks for the info!
But if I saw someone with your username on Reddit, I would stay away haha
Mar 4, 2016
205 posts
60 upvotes
singhrh wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 8:10 pm
Unfortunately I have been locked out of Gold surveys for good. I can only do PL surveys.
I got locked out of PL surveys the other day. One of the surveys asked me my age like 3 times and then asked my DOB another 2 or 3 times. On one of the age questions I put in 23 instead of 22. Finished the survey and a couple hours later went to PL and it told me I was banned. Sent in a ticket and told them I made a mistake while entering my age on a survey while on mobile and a day later everything was showing up again.

Have you tried contacting SB support to see what they said about your gold survey ban?
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
10549 posts
3642 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
All of the video apps are messed up today. All are playing a Pandora Premium ad in a window which then goes to a blank screen preventing videos from playing, Restarting the app results in the same crap and I can't get a single video to play.
Mar 4, 2016
205 posts
60 upvotes
bug wrote:
Apr 29th, 2017 12:04 pm
All of the video apps are messed up today. All are playing a Pandora Premium ad in a window which then goes to a blank screen preventing videos from playing, Restarting the app results in the same crap and I can't get a single video to play.
I had something similar. I just tap on the ad and it'll close off and the video will load.

Edit: Just tried on my S7...tapping the ad didn't make it go away. It worked on my old S4 this morning though. Not sure if maybe they changed it sometime this morning or if it's just the older app on my old phone

In other news, does the 100SB for swagbucks local apply to us Canadians?
Feb 1, 2006
727 posts
111 upvotes
Finally completed a Gold Survey on mobile! It tooks like 3 days of trying and being disqualified. That was definitely the hardest Swago square for me to get. Gotta keep trying!
Aug 7, 2016
27 posts
15 upvotes
minimalist wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 4:38 pm
Thanks for the info! So do you receive your USD payment in your Paypal account?
Yes. My paypal account is set up as a US account. I'm not sure whether a Canadian account would automatically transfer from USD to CAD. If you want to transfer funds to your bank account they do charge a fee, but you will still be ahead.

I do alot of different stuff with it depending on what I want to buy. Amazon.com actually sells giftcards too, I've bought Sephora giftcards from there before and since Sephora is both Canadian & American, they let you use USD giftcards on the Canadian site with no fees. That way I get 100% of the value. There are a bunch of different giftcards on there you could check out that work similarly depending on where you shop frequently. I've also come across alot of Canadian websites that will take USD paypal without a fee. Just takes some research and depends like I said where you like to put your SBs!

But yeah, you should have no problem transferring Paypal to your bank. I'm a huge penny pincher so I get a bit extreme!
Feb 1, 2006
727 posts
111 upvotes
scammer2 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2017 5:48 pm
Yes. My paypal account is set up as a US account. I'm not sure whether a Canadian account would automatically transfer from USD to CAD. If you want to transfer funds to your bank account they do charge a fee, but you will still be ahead.

I do alot of different stuff with it depending on what I want to buy. Amazon.com actually sells giftcards too, I've bought Sephora giftcards from there before and since Sephora is both Canadian & American, they let you use USD giftcards on the Canadian site with no fees. That way I get 100% of the value. There are a bunch of different giftcards on there you could check out that work similarly depending on where you shop frequently. I've also come across alot of Canadian websites that will take USD paypal without a fee. Just takes some research and depends like I said where you like to put your SBs!

But yeah, you should have no problem transferring Paypal to your bank. I'm a huge penny pincher so I get a bit extreme!
Thanks for the pro tip! I checked out the Amazon.com gift card selection and it's awesome. Definitely lots of restaurant choices and even Safeway Grocery USA so I'll use them for sure when I visit the US. Definitely the highest redemption value for SB! Just a few questions. Can you redeem Amazon credit for non-Amazon gift card purchases? (Just asking because I know you can't do so for Amazon gift cards). Have you ordered any of the GC that don't have email delivery? Were you able to get the delivered in the mail without any additional charges?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel