Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
couponmummy1 wrote: Can't believe Dollarama receipts works!
I've had Dollarama work in the past. Tried one this morning...no go.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2019
1203 posts
878 upvotes
Ontario
nCrave is over I guess.

One suc*** mentioned all this on Team Challenge comments and shortly after I don't see more ads.

Oh well, eventually SB going to know and close it.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ ^ ... it has to do with unique "soft bans" on each account maybe ... or on a phone camera maybe ... don't know ..

I recall Dollarama did work .. but it had been a while now :)

Mummy .. WTF ... Shoppers Seniors 20% off discount in Quebec = 65 ?? ... In Manitoba it's 55. (in Winnipeg at very least).

Shouldn't it be Canada wide? ... I'd call head office and ask about this.

Of course though (re: Regular Prices) ... I would use 20% off Regular Price at Shoppers (Senior day - weekly on Thursday .... or Family day, usually on occasional Tuesday) ONLY when it's cheaper than any other options (Shopper's own sales, which 20% off regular price doesn't apply or prices elsewhere) ...
Milk works though ... from 4.65 or whatever ... take it down to 3.70 or whatever ... and then get 45 points from transaction ... plus 1000 points Bonus = 1045 points = 1.04 more off ... making milk's 4 L jug cost to be 2.70.

Don't think you'll find it cheaper anywhere else ... unless some own store's milk promo is involved.

Besides ... I like Dairyland milk (bought at certain Shoppers only -- where they have good coolers, and milk is standing on the shelf under glass cooler ... it tastes ok ... and often good one week past expiry date.
Some other Shopper's milk is on the shelf at an open space ... and often goes sour before expiry date.

I recall I got once some Lucerne milk at Safeway ... and when I brought it home and smelled it ... it was already starting to smell sour, EVEN THOUGH the expiry date was almost 2 weeks ahead .. (i suspect some of those places just keep it on the floor somewhere maybe, lol).
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darshan7 wrote: nCrave is over I guess.

One suc*** mentioned all this on Team Challenge comments and shortly after I don't see more ads.

Oh well, eventually SB going to know and close it.
suc*** ??? ... sucker, you mean lol? ... You don't need to hide "sucker" like that ... that's a normal word :D

Or is it something else that you meant?

Which Team Challenge comments? ( located where?) ... and why would he do it, is he stupid?

But anyhow ... Remember ... when i discovered this that first night of the "discovery" I PMed you and told you about it ... cuz you brought this stuff here / so it was "yours" kinda, lol.

I DID tell you ... SPREAD it LESS! ...

I know ... I know it's impossible to hide everything, especially forever ... BUT ... Those people / Swagbucks people ... I bet they read comments .. (of those Team Challenge comments you mentioned) ... and ... this forum's thread -- you never know ... RFD is popular and big enough of a forum ... many people read it I bet (unregistered users including), and that could easily include some people from Swagbucks Canada.

HAHAHA ... I am from Russia originally ... I am suspicious of anything and anyone ... Joking ... but that's just the way we've been brought up ...... LOL ----- KGB :D
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Hideout TV Code: CODYVLOGS for 25 free points.

Code expires 2/7/20 at 11:59 pm CST. Limited to first 4,500 entries. If you receive an error notice, such as "invalid code," that means the code has been fully redeemed.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ interesting to note at the same time ... when it supposed to start ... Mine wasn't working right away ... BUT my mother's account was still working for over thirty minutes ... ahahaha ...

I couldn't lay my brain on it ... why it was happening ... thought maybe some "soft ban" is applied to my account in some other way ... but then I compared the links' (that open up), addresses ... and the only difference in those addresses was at the very end of them: "uid=xxxxxxxxxx" ... that value was different.

Then I went to my "referral" C/P link at Referrals page ... and discovered that the same "uid=xxxxxxxx" was in that link as well ..

I guess that "uid" is representing each SB user ...

So I thought about some "soft ban" maybe ... but then after half hour or so ... it stopped working for mother as well ... ---- So now i am thinking ... maybe they were "killing" this thing in some sort of batches of "uid / user id" ... and my "batch" got "killed" first :D
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2019
1203 posts
878 upvotes
Ontario
Darkman wrote: suc*** ??? ... sucker, you mean lol? ... You don't need to hide "sucker" like that ... that's a normal word :D

Or is it something else that you meant?

Which Team Challenge comments? ( located where?) ... and why would he do it, is he stupid?

But anyhow ... Remember ... when i discovered this that first night of the "discovery" I PMed you and told you about it ... cuz you brought this stuff here / so it was "yours" kinda, lol.

I DID tell you ... SPREAD it LESS! ...

I know ... I know it's impossible to hide everything, especially forever ... BUT ... Those people / Swagbucks people ... I bet they read comments .. (of those Team Challenge comments you mentioned) ... and ... this forum's thread -- you never know ... RFD is popular and big enough of a forum ... many people read it I bet (unregistered users including), and that could easily include some people from Swagbucks Canada.

HAHAHA ... I am from Russia originally ... I am suspicious of anything and anyone ... Joking ... but that's just the way we've been brought up ...... LOL ----- KGB :D

I'm in the Dark Chocolate team ( probably your team since you're Darkman So... LoL) but my friend is in the White chocolate team, he told me that last night one guy put all the nCrave info (link, FB page link) in the comments.

I strongly believe that after this they definitely investigate it and shut it down.

I got around 200+SB/Day from this. Now back to normal. It was fun though.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: ^ interesting to note at the same time ... when it supposed to start ... Mine wasn't working right away ... BUT my mother's account was still working for over thirty minutes ... ahahaha ...

I couldn't lay my brain on it ... why it was happening ... thought maybe some "soft ban" is applied to my account in some other way ... but then I compared the links' (that open up), addresses ... and the only difference in those addresses was at the very end of them: "uid=xxxxxxxxxx" ... that value was different.

Then I went to my "referral" C/P link at Referrals page ... and discovered that the same "uid=xxxxxxxx" was in that link as well ..

I guess that "uid" is representing each SB user ...

So I thought about some "soft ban" maybe ... but then after half hour or so ... it stopped working for mother as well ... ---- So now i am thinking ... maybe they were "killing" this thing in some sort of batches of "uid / user id" ... and my "batch" got "killed" first :D
That is how that thing knew after 11:00 am ET ... after you clicked 5 times .. and got 5 SB ... not to give you any more SB.... knew it by your "uid" :)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
...and I just bought something from Dollaramaand tried it again...it worked.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darshan7 wrote: I'm in the Dark Chocolate team ( probably your team since you're Darkman So... LoL) but my friend is in the White chocolate team, he told me that last night one guy put all the nCrave info (link, FB page link) in the comments.

I strongly believe that after this they definitely investigate it and shut it down.

Ya... I am Dark ... my mother is Milk :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darshan7 wrote:
I'm in the Dark Chocolate team ( probably your team since you're Darkman So... LoL) but my friend is in the White chocolate team, he told me that last night one guy put all the nCrave info (link, FB page link) in the comments.

Darkman wrote: Ya... I am Dark ... my mother is Milk :)
Wow ... be careful people!

I wanted to see what "chocolate" I am ... and instead of pressing on Team Challenge button from Home screen ... somehow ended up pressing on "advertising" for Team Challenge .. with JOIN button in it ... ( didn't think it matters .. it shouldn't matter logically thinking ).

So I remember I was Dark chocolate .. but just wanted to double check ... but with this JOIN button ... I guess I JOINED again ... shows now again Dark Chocolate team ... but I am / was at 0 points suddenly (now I am at at 10 points ... cuz I guess I watched some video).

This shouldn't be like that .. I am hoping it refreshes properly somehow ... or in their system properly ... say at the end of the day or tomorrow .. but who knows :(
All I know I am suddenly at 0 points .. .and after some Video watch instantly became 10 points now.

For my mother Milk Chocolate .. we checked / double checked differently already (knowing what happened to me) ... by pressing Team Challenge button from the Home page (NOT by pressing on JOIN ad) ... and my mother has now thousand of points ... LOL ... only 600 points is needed to qualify for Swag Up I think .. WHILE I am only showing 10 points now.

What da heck! ..

I just submitted long ticket / "submit request" about this issue ... See if they reply / when they reply and what they will reply with ...

Crazy stuff ... There should be some protection about this ... Their ad is constantly on (even though person already joined Team Challenge)... on home page etc ... with JOIN in it ... it's not so hard to click on this ad even by accident etc :(
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darshan7 wrote: I'm in the Dark Chocolate team ( probably your team since you're Darkman So... LoL) but my friend is in the White chocolate team, he told me that last night one guy put all the nCrave info (link, FB page link) in the comments.

My mother is on Milk Chocolate team .. so we can see comments there ... - and from quick glance I do see some ass bringing up nCrave and FB there in comments ... Don't see a link (not at that post anyhow, maybe someone else posted a link ... not sure) ... but this ass did publicly notify about this. :(
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1442 posts
2078 upvotes
Monday, I uploaded 10 receipts.
Tuesday, I uploaded 4 receipts.
Wednesday, I uploaded 10 receipts.
Two of the receipts were free apple pie birthday gifts from Giant Tiger. That was the only item on the receipt.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
So ... Re: Team Challenge ... C/P:

Box of Chocolates Team Challenge

It’s time for the Box of Chocolates Team Challenge!

All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate
! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 3rd place will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by February 8th at 8am PT/11AM ET and expires on February 29th at 11:59PM PST.

--------

So I guess the game ends on Friday ... I now have 225 points already (after clicking JOIN button and starting from zero, lol) ... The ticket is open.

BUT ... I guess ... what they are saying ... as long as you accumulate minimum 600 points ... you'll get the Swag Up ... valued according to your team's standing.

So possibly I can accumulate 600 points on my own, by the end of Friday ... if they don't accommodate me in some way via open "Submit Request" ticket.
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
Have 225 pts
Watch, 9 videos on Thurs, Fri = 9 x 15 x 2 = 270 pts
Shop, visit 10 featured stores = 10 x 5 = 50 pts
Cash out Hideout.tv x 3 = 60 pts
=====
605 pts
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11337 posts
5530 upvotes
Vaughan
lecale wrote: Have 225 pts
=====
605 pts
How many sb is that equivalent to?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ ^ ... nothing ... with that you'd get either 100 SB or 50 SB or 25 SB Swag Up, depending on how your team does.
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
teoconca wrote: How many sb is that equivalent to?
Watch 39 sb x 2 = 78 sb
Shop 0 sb
Discover/Hideout.tv as low as 3 sb
=====
as low as 81 sb
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
lecale wrote: Have 225 pts
=====
605 pts
Videos in the APP count too ... plus supposed to get some points for Search ... and for getting at least one answer correct if / when playing Trivia game of theirs :)
Last edited by Darkman on Feb 5th, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

BadJai