Freebies

[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2017 3:11 pm
Mar 4, 2016
249 posts
78 upvotes
This past week I've stopped with swagbucks....oh man after the first day of stressing about my goal each day has gotten better and better. Ya I'll miss the free $25-50 in gift cards/pay pal a month but I just can grind out the sb anymore especially during the summer. I'll prob still take part if there's an easy swago or whatever but the freedom is nice :)
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3504 posts
937 upvotes
Ontario
the apps have been running decent for me, i use teamviewer to remote in and play the next app when it's done. 60sb/day easy. on the desktop i play the watch video playlists (30-40sb/day) and the engagme videos (~15-20sb/day). I've easily hit 100-150sb/day spending max 10-15min accumulative time, mostly in my spare time.

I'm still using them.
Aug 27, 2006
235 posts
181 upvotes
Anyone having problems with the apps should try updating them. I've had "invalid link", etc, issues with sbtv, movieclips and entertainnow for a while. Decided to try updating on my tablet/phone this morning, and....wow, huge difference! Back to steady advancing of the clips and, so far, no 45 second breaks in between. Usually, I avoid updating as long as possible with sb because I've found it's caused more problems than good...this time, so far so good. Only thing is, if you get "bonus rounds", it's "Watch 26 more vids blah, blah, blah" for sb...which is twice the normal viewing! Meh.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2106 posts
717 upvotes
SW Ontario
the only issue I am having is with Entertainnow - there's a Nestea ad that keeps getting stuck
Jul 26, 2008
331 posts
133 upvotes
Did a search this morning and was surprised to get 100 SB. I didn't think there was one. The most I've ever got for a search was 50SB.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4382 posts
731 upvotes
Markham
flybry wrote:
Jul 12th, 2017 9:15 am
Did a search this morning and was surprised to get 100 SB. I didn't think there was one. The most I've ever got for a search was 50SB.
Congratulate me I just got 4...which I find to be the norm more or less.

Keep getting this...."Oops. Looks like that one got away The playlist you are looking for is no longer available" when I go to Watch videos now.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Aug 12, 2006
236 posts
44 upvotes
Watch isn't working for me either right now.

I got a 100 sb search win just over a week ago. I think that was the first time I ever got one.
Aug 25, 2007
927 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Sea wrote:
Jul 12th, 2017 10:56 am
Watch isn't working for me either right now.

I got a 100 sb search win just over a week ago. I think that was the first time I ever got one.
Is there some written or unwritten rule that prevents the sharing of what was searched in order to get the 100 SBs?
Jul 26, 2008
331 posts
133 upvotes
I think it is all random...hmmm just happens that the word I typed in to search that won 100 SB's was "randomizer".
Aug 12, 2006
236 posts
44 upvotes
I honestly don't remember what I was searching for to get the 100, or I'd post it,
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3504 posts
937 upvotes
Ontario
nutttbar wrote:
Jul 12th, 2017 1:01 pm
Is there some written or unwritten rule that prevents the sharing of what was searched in order to get the 100 SBs?
it doesn't matter what you search for. how it works is their system generates a number of how many searches need to be completed before you get the search win.

example, first search win of the day might be 12 searches. so you search for the 12 things, doesn't matter what, and then you win. you will find that if you have another account, that other account will win on exactly 12 searches as well. the number changes daily though, but usually hovers between 8-15 searches. then once you win, you wont win anything until the next search time period starts. then same thing, but it could be 11 searches before you win. etc...

i'll try and find the times for the max 4 search wins per day.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
5310 posts
796 upvotes
Maple
1st search win after 4 searches of the day. I can confirm this as I have done that everyday for years.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3504 posts
937 upvotes
Ontario
teoconca wrote:
Jul 12th, 2017 4:02 pm
1st search win after 4 searches of the day. I can confirm this as I have done that everyday for years.
different for everyone i guess, i had 9 searches before i won this am.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
5310 posts
796 upvotes
Maple
Lucky me, both of my accounts 4 searches for 1st win!
deadice wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 9:11 am
different for everyone i guess, i had 9 searches before i won this am.
Feb 1, 2006
966 posts
157 upvotes
deadice wrote:
Jul 12th, 2017 2:12 pm
it doesn't matter what you search for. how it works is their system generates a number of how many searches need to be completed before you get the search win.

example, first search win of the day might be 12 searches. so you search for the 12 things, doesn't matter what, and then you win. you will find that if you have another account, that other account will win on exactly 12 searches as well. the number changes daily though, but usually hovers between 8-15 searches. then once you win, you wont win anything until the next search time period starts. then same thing, but it could be 11 searches before you win. etc...

i'll try and find the times for the max 4 search wins per day.
So you cannot have more than 4 search wins per day?