[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2018 11:40 am
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2163 posts
783 upvotes
SW Ontario
I have a similar problem with toolbar tv - it stops auto advancing and really slows down my computer - the strange thing is, 2 weeks ago it worked flawlessly, with no slowdowns.

I tried blocking flash, and that worked for a day or two, then the sluggishness started again

one might think it's deliberate Angry Face
Nov 3, 2016
123 posts
97 upvotes
HDawg wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 4:44 pm
What is everyone using for a browser with playlists? I can't get any playlist to autoplay the way through. Say I choose Travel and choose Italian Towns, 9/10 times, it gets stuck after video 1 of 20. If I manually click to video 2, maybe I'll get a couple more videos to play before it stops again.

Miss that stretch late spring into summer where you can choose a category and videos would play one after the other.
I use Chrome, but it's hit or miss. Some days, like yesterday, it's terrible and hangs all the time. Or it won't credit for one video partway through the playlist and I have to click on the one that didn't get credit, refresh the page, and then click back on the one it was on. Some days, like today, it works ok. I haven't found FireFox or IE to be any different. I don't understand why it's so inconsistent.

I used to only run ToolbarTV in a browser (Firefox) because I always had problems with the Swagbutton. Some days though it would go nuts and suck up all the memory and I'd have to kill it and restart the browser multiple times. I enabled the Swagbutton for the last Swago and found that the videos were working fine, so I've been using the Swagbutton since then with no issues.
Nov 2, 2015
419 posts
135 upvotes
Markham
very very pissed with Swagbuck and Uber offer. What a fxxking joke.

so I signed up Uber partner from Swagbuck Discovery offer. I am 10000% sure i click the uber offer and register my account. I provide all the information like social insurance number, my car registration, insurance and also background Check. I also paid to inspected my car because i want to drive and get the remaining SB. (maybe extra bucks for myself in future)

I waited one week and no SB at all so I submitted the ticket to Swagbuck. They replied me "nothing was found and cannot credit me anything, i apologize blah blah blah" They also mention to turn off the ad blocker and clear cache before signing up. Come on...if i have ad blocker then i can't even earn any SB though watching video, doing survey and earn SB from shopping. I am really disappointed and losing confident on any offer (especially the one provide my information or credit card). I miss 30% SB sometime but i don't really submit ticket but this time is 3000sb + 5750sb.

What should i do? I don't think i can delete my uber account and re-open again with same info?? I have all the sign up confirmation but how can i prove i sign up uber thought swagbuck? I really did but I don't know how to prove them.

PS: I use Chorme
Aug 31, 2008
971 posts
115 upvotes
Thornhill
I have had similar situations regarding cashback rewards not crediting so I no longer do them.
Signature
Aug 25, 2007
958 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
I've had a couple of occasions in the past few days where I get 10 minutes into a survey and am told at that point that the survey is full. I've opened a ticket but no response yet. Anyone else having the same issue?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2414 posts
324 upvotes
nutttbar wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2017 8:13 pm
I've had a couple of occasions in the past few days where I get 10 minutes into a survey and am told at that point that the survey is full. I've opened a ticket but no response yet. Anyone else having the same issue?
I find its a game of not screening yourself out. They want honest answers, but when they screen you out 10 minutes into a 20 minute survey, i'm not going to provide them honest answers. I'm going to provide them with answers that they want to hear. Ensure you fit into that niche demographic that is the sole provider, in a $150K+ household income, that owns, buys brand new, that could have 1 kid, that is purchasing the item they are looking into, etc.
Aug 25, 2007
958 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Tilter wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2017 9:28 am
I find its a game of not screening yourself out. They want honest answers, but when they screen you out 10 minutes into a 20 minute survey, i'm not going to provide them honest answers. I'm going to provide them with answers that they want to hear. Ensure you fit into that niche demographic that is the sole provider, in a $150K+ household income, that owns, buys brand new, that could have 1 kid, that is purchasing the item they are looking into, etc.
I did get a response (interestingly enough from my second ticket). They apologized and awarded me the full points for that survey.
Aug 8, 2015
860 posts
929 upvotes
Toronto
nutttbar wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2017 8:13 pm
There are some test questions inside some surveys (e.g. select the third answer or something similar)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
6202 posts
1311 upvotes
Maple
WOW, it has been long time, 100sb search.
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Jul 26, 2008
364 posts
149 upvotes
teoconca wrote:
Aug 24th, 2017 10:48 am
WOW, it has been long time, 100sb search.
Awsome....I have gotten 2 in the last 3 months, but now I keep getting 4SB's for searches Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
6202 posts
1311 upvotes
Maple
I am lucky, I had 3x100 and 1x50 in last 3 months. It's awesome. Winking Face
flybry wrote:
Aug 24th, 2017 11:39 am
Awsome....I have gotten 2 in the last 3 months, but now I keep getting 4SB's for searches Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11052 posts
4149 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Still haven't found one of those mythical 100 SB search wins.
Nov 1, 2016
277 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
EASY Peanuts survey today.

22SB for 2 mins. check it out.

It is for the new tim hortons uncomplicated latte. lie and say yes you have tried it and answer a few more question on taste. done.

I don't win much on the search. at most 18 SB
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1326 posts
519 upvotes
Markham
Another round of Swago starts Monday, but you can go ahead and join now so you don't forget.

http://www.swagbucks.com/swago
Your Swago Board is active from August 28 at 9AM PT through September 4 at 12PM PT.

Koodo $40/8GB
Nov 1, 2016
277 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
HDawg wrote:
Aug 25th, 2017 10:17 pm
Another round of Swago starts Monday, but you can go ahead and join now so you don't forget.

http://www.swagbucks.com/swago
Is it me or is the swagoboard preset to fall on the same area of the spin circle. ie. i always land on the same area each spin that yields the least - 1 or 2 SBs and never an area that yields higher, like the 900 SB rebate or 2500 SBs