[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2017 6:11 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
2092 posts
686 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
This Swago board is pretty easy, although I am having trouble with sears.ca and Expedia.
Sears isn't a store in the Swagbucks shop anymore and Expedia just auto-activate for me... tried to disable the extension and re-enable it but it didn't work.
I tried to activate ebates and than Swagbucks (like I did with see's candies) but it didn't work either.
Aug 4, 2007
122 posts
59 upvotes
Laval
I'm also having trouble with Expedia, Sears and Sees Candies.

Got the Sees Candies to work. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
2092 posts
686 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
sniper33 wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 12:34 pm
I'm also having trouble with Expedia, Sears and Sees Candies.

Got the Sees Candies to work. Thanks.
I was able to make See's Candies work by activating ebates then with the Swagbucks button.
Aug 24, 2014
106 posts
67 upvotes
I got everything filled up except Sears. Not sure how to fill that one in since it's not listed in Shop anymore
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2888 posts
2964 upvotes
Post the problem under the Canada Facebook and they will investigate. If you file a ticket, it may take time for the ticket to reach the right department.
lcyCold wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 6:11 pm
I got everything filled up except Sears. Not sure how to fill that one in since it's not listed in Shop anymore
Aug 25, 2007
938 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Having trouble with Expedia as well. Site says the shop and earn has been activated but the Swago still doesn't see it.
Nov 3, 2016
67 posts
48 upvotes
On the Swagbucks Canada Facebook page, they say they're working on the Sears issue. People were complaining about the Expedia one not working as well, and Swagbucks said they're aware and working on it too.

They all worked for me this time (except Sears, of course) but when I've had trouble on past Swago boards, doing the problematic square in a different browser after re-installing the swagbutton solved the problem. Here's hoping they get it all fixed by tomorrow!
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4659 posts
845 upvotes
Markham
They should just "shade" the Sears box themselves and then we can submit it for the SB's
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1249 posts
226 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote:
Nov 21st, 2017 10:31 am
They should just "shade" the Sears box themselves and then we can submit it for the SB's
That would just be too easy of a solution for SB!
Aug 4, 2007
122 posts
59 upvotes
Laval
Finally fixed and I completed my board. They replaced Sears with Rona.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1249 posts
226 upvotes
Adelie wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 9:28 pm
On the Swagbucks Canada Facebook page, they say they're working on the Sears issue. People were complaining about the Expedia one not working as well, and Swagbucks said they're aware and working on it too.

They all worked for me this time (except Sears, of course) but when I've had trouble on past Swago boards, doing the problematic square in a different browser after re-installing the swagbutton solved the problem. Here's hoping they get it all fixed by tomorrow!
For Expedia, this worked for me:

1. Click on Expedia from Swago
2. Swagbanner coupon will automatically load
3. Click on actual Swagbutton and then "Shop Now"
4. Voila, square should be filled in
Aug 25, 2007
938 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
minimalist wrote:
Nov 21st, 2017 2:37 pm
For Expedia, this worked for me:

1. Click on Expedia from Swago
2. Swagbanner coupon will automatically load
3. Click on actual Swagbutton and then "Shop Now"
4. Voila, square should be filled in
worked like a charm, thanks!
May 30, 2011
511 posts
576 upvotes
I'm actually having a hard time getting See's Candies to work. Anyone having the same problem?

Edit: ok, got it to work. For anybody who has the same problem, keep in mind to turn off adblock. I had to turn off adblock for the See's Candies website.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2381 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
I'm curious, how many swagbucks do you guys earn on average per day?

Also, are the gift card redemptions usually "on sale"? For example I see that a $100 Amazon.ca GC is 7,500SB (usually 10,000SB) and I'm wondering if it's pretty much on sale all the time or is it actually 10,000SB most of the time.
Dec 20, 2011
277 posts
61 upvotes
Windsor, On
I usually get 150/day. That's mainly apps, play (swag run), search (i usually get one a day) and the daily list. I'm not a fan of surveys, as some don't credit in the end, but I'll try 2-3 if they are less than 15 min. If they are not I x out. The gift cards have been on sale for a few months now. Not sure if it's permanent. It's just been going on.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)