• Dec 15th, 2017 6:11 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
2092 posts
686 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
gr8dlr wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 10:25 am
Exactly how does this work? I see AdscendMedia on Special Offers page. Do you have to login or just sign in with SB login?
You launch it from the Swagbucks website so you need to be logged in.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2888 posts
2964 upvotes
Running multiple instance of same offer at the same time may lead to account deactivation from Swagbucks.
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 8:45 pm
Thanks to whoever recommended AdscendMedia, running 4x of EngageMe.tv on the computer and 2x Swagbucks Apps (Swagbucks, EntertaiNow, Sportly.tv, Lifestylz.tv, MovieCli.ps & IndyMusic.tv) with my Note 8.
Been averaging 100 SB daily on those alone.

Does the daily goal streak reset every month?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
2092 posts
686 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
lcmt wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 7:27 pm
Running multiple instance of same offer at the same time may lead to account deactivation from Swagbucks.
Thanks for the info. I read the "Do and Don'ts" but didn't see anything regarding this, but I guess it is common sense.
I do watch some of the videos on my 2nd screen, but I guess no human watches 4 videos at the same time :P
Jun 13, 2004
589 posts
14 upvotes
Victoria
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 7:33 pm
Thanks for the info. I read the "Do and Don'ts" but didn't see anything regarding this, but I guess it is common sense.
I do watch some of the videos on my 2nd screen, but I guess no human watches 4 videos at the same time :P
I thought I read somewhere (here?) that you can have a maximum of 3 devices running the Swag apps.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
2888 posts
2964 upvotes
My main point here is that Swagbucks normally won't specify the limit. However, the compliance team always deactivate account using the word 'Exploit' which implies lots of meaning here. Just use the common sense, if you think it is a loophole, then avoid it to be safe.
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
5611 posts
995 upvotes
Maple
Just make sure to redeem the points and claim GC as soon as you can. Loophole can lead to de-activate accounts.
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Nov 2, 2015
189 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
loonie wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 11:20 pm
If anyone has a US account and knows by chance which rewards work in Canada as well, Starbucks works.
Sephora
Aug 7, 2016
101 posts
73 upvotes
Burlington
loonie wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 11:20 pm
If anyone has a US account and knows by chance which rewards work in Canada as well, Starbucks works.
I don't have a US account but lots of stuff on Amazon.com ships free to Canada. Better bang for your buck than Amazon.ca.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2004
6877 posts
9906 upvotes
November bonuses are now available. Claim them ASAP.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
10740 posts
3943 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
A new edition of Swago with spin and win starts on Monday: http://www.swagbucks.com/swago?join=1
Check your nCrave page for a 3 SB Mashable nCrave. Just started so not sure how many rounds it will give.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1249 posts
226 upvotes
scammer2 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 12:14 pm
I don't have a US account but lots of stuff on Amazon.com ships free to Canada. Better bang for your buck than Amazon.ca.
If you travel to the States you can also buy various restaurant, supermarket, etc GCs on Amazon.com. So you are using your SB to effectively buy USD at par.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1196 posts
289 upvotes
Markham
On the topic of Amazon.com, looks like they are offering 12% off their $25 cards with Canadian SB accounts. At least, I see them.
Oct 1, 2011
250 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone ever bought an amazon.com GC at SDM or Loblaws? Do you pay straight CDN dollars or do they convert it before paying?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2324 posts
255 upvotes
scammer2 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 12:14 pm
Hmmm, most things from Amazon.com charge for shipping, tax and usually collect the duties as well.

Got any examples?

I typically have to ship a lot of my amazon.com purchases to a hotel when I go for business or to a crossborder location for pickup at a later date.
Aug 7, 2016
101 posts
73 upvotes
Burlington
Tilter wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 12:43 am
Hmmm, most things from Amazon.com charge for shipping, tax and usually collect the duties as well.

Got any examples?

I typically have to ship a lot of my amazon.com purchases to a hotel when I go for business or to a crossborder location for pickup at a later date.
I have bought quite a few things from Amazon.com. Mostly little things and usually only one or two at a time - so I've never had to pay duties. Tax is a given. You can refine the search to only items that will ship to Canada. You will have much more success searching for things that way rather than browsing through the categories. I have in the past used shiptotheborder.com for larger purchases or for things that only ship to US/have free shipping only for US, since I'm near the border. Most things on Amazon have been ok for me though, as long as you don't buy anything crazy. But maybe we are buying different things and I just haven't run into this problem yet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)