Freebies

[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2017 6:22 pm
May 2, 2013
110 posts
236 upvotes
St. John's
Swago is open. Don't see a link for the spins though.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1245 posts
226 upvotes
scammer2 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 10:13 am
I have bought quite a few things from Amazon.com. Mostly little things and usually only one or two at a time - so I've never had to pay duties. Tax is a given. You can refine the search to only items that will ship to Canada. You will have much more success searching for things that way rather than browsing through the categories. I have in the past used shiptotheborder.com for larger purchases or for things that only ship to US/have free shipping only for US, since I'm near the border. Most things on Amazon have been ok for me though, as long as you don't buy anything crazy. But maybe we are buying different things and I just haven't run into this problem yet.
Doesn't Amazon.com collect duties for all items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.com and shipped to a Canadian address however small the purchase amount? I've been automatically charged duties by Amazon.com for fairly small purchases, ie. less than $20 but I remember that they partially refunded the duty after purchase.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
5610 posts
995 upvotes
Maple
I don't see Spins link. SB adds up my spins wrong, missing 3 spins.

Update: I see link now but my spins are getting less (another 4 less). LOL
JMFrugal wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 12:05 pm
Swago is open. Don't see a link for the spins though.
Nov 1, 2016
160 posts
99 upvotes
1 SB for completion for to-do list.

Swagbucks is worst than the Scrooge during Christmas
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
2076 posts
679 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
"Swagstakes entries" are a scam, they should just remove it from the wheel. I don't even think I can participate since I am from QC anyways.

Anyways, can someone tell me how to "Complete Your First Daily Goal"?
I won't be able to finish the board anyways, referring a friend + gaining SB is too hard, seems like "X" will be the best I can do easily...

2017-12-04 22_34_04-Start.png
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1263 posts
176 upvotes
Scarborough
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 10:35 pm
"Swagstakes entries" are a scam, they should just remove it from the wheel. I don't even think I can participate since I am from QC anyways.

I won't be able to finish the board anyways, referring a friend + gaining SB is too hard, seems like "X" will be the best I can do easily...

daily goal is the meter you have to fill at the top of the page/header. Earn xx SB & get x sb.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
2076 posts
679 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
supremekai wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 10:49 pm
daily goal is the meter you have to fill at the top of the page/header. Earn xx SB & get x sb.
Ah ok, thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
5610 posts
995 upvotes
Maple
I like this kind of SWAGO (with Spin&Win). More chances to win SB and Double SB for searches. I know Swagstakes entries are useless, but I prefer this type. It's my 2 cents.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
2076 posts
679 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
teoconca wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 4:33 pm
I like this kind of SWAGO (with Spin&Win). More chances to win SB and Double SB for searches. I know Swagstakes entries are useless, but I prefer this type. It's my 2 cents.
They should just replace Swagstakes with 1SB.
I got excited a few time about the 2500SB but got 3SB x3 instead.
Aug 25, 2007
938 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Soooooooo frustrated with this SWAGO. For the first time in ages it looks like I'll be able to complete this type of SWAGO but I'm stuck on "Complete a Gold Survey From Swagbucks on Mobile Web. I can't get a dang survey on mobile web to complete!
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1408 posts
264 upvotes
Not sure of this but I think you have to use the SB Answer app to get the survey block complete. I can't do Gold surveys at all.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1245 posts
226 upvotes
I'm so frustrated with Gold Surveys.

Had a 2X Survey Swag Up and spent 20 minutes doing a 100 SB survey. At the end it seems like I fully completed it and get a strange page that says something like "survey complete" but no SB! Spent 20 min for nothing and lost out on 200 SB!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
2076 posts
679 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
minimalist wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 3:13 pm
I'm so frustrated with Gold Surveys.

Had a 2X Survey Swag Up and spent 20 minutes doing a 100 SB survey. At the end it seems like I fully completed it and get a strange page that says something like "survey complete" but no SB! Spent 20 min for nothing and lost out on 200 SB!
Yep, that is annoying.
What I also hate is doing a 20 min survey and get disqualified 10 mins in...
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2324 posts
255 upvotes
scammer2 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 10:13 am
I have bought quite a few things from Amazon.com. Mostly little things and usually only one or two at a time - so I've never had to pay duties. Tax is a given. You can refine the search to only items that will ship to Canada. You will have much more success searching for things that way rather than browsing through the categories. I have in the past used shiptotheborder.com for larger purchases or for things that only ship to US/have free shipping only for US, since I'm near the border. Most things on Amazon have been ok for me though, as long as you don't buy anything crazy. But maybe we are buying different things and I just haven't run into this problem yet.
Do you have any examples of the free shipping items to Canada though? links

I to use a cross border service, but that was because duties and shipping to Canada has always/usually been high.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2324 posts
255 upvotes
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 10:35 pm

To finish is quick. Refer yourself, sign up on your mobile phone data, then just so a search (it gains the points), then just close afterwards.