Freebies

[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2018 6:07 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4196 posts
4339 upvotes
You are right, I just messy up with the comma. It is totally feasible to earn $83 per month over 3 years. I have earned about $100 (but in US$) every month from Clixsense with only doing 2 to 3 surveys per day. I normally only spend less than 1 hour to complete the surveys from Clixsense, but I believe you cannot achieve the same result from Swagbucks. Unfortunately, surveys do not available to many demographic area, that's why SB is still attractive from the video.
bug wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 5:16 pm
I think your math is off a bit. 300,000 divide by 100 = $3000.

5 SB for enabling push notifications in your browser: https://www.swagbucks.com/web-push
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
6203 posts
1311 upvotes
Maple
Great Outdoors Swag Code Extravaganza

Introducing the Great Outdoors Swag Code Extravaganza.

It begins on Wednesday, June 13th at 7AM PT until 4:30 PM PT. There will be 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 35 SB.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
4136 posts
1805 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Canceled Brainer, CBS & FitNess and received an e-mail confirmation.
Canceled Shaw Academy and received no e-mail confirmation.

Does anyone know the URbooks website?
I didn't receive an e-mail when I created my account and can't use the link via the offers as it says I have redeemed it already.

edit: It was lunemedia.com and I received an e-mail confirmation.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4196 posts
4339 upvotes
Laptop Guy video on the homepage for 30SB (watch 15 times)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
6203 posts
1311 upvotes
Maple
Under which category on Homepage?
lcmt wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 5:35 pm
Laptop Guy video on the homepage for 30SB (watch 15 times)
Jan 11, 2011
42 posts
12 upvotes
Ontario
I don't bother with Swagbucks anymore. The amount of money we are making them for the effort compared to what they give out is a joke.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4196 posts
4339 upvotes
I don't remember the category, but you should see a big icon like this located on the homepage
laptop guy.jpg
teoconca wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 5:39 pm
Under which category on Homepage?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
6203 posts
1311 upvotes
Maple
I don't have the offer. I will keep my eyes on it. Thanks.
lcmt wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 6:16 pm
I don't remember the category, but you should see a big icon like this located on the homepage

laptop guy.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4196 posts
4339 upvotes
The amount of effort is more than double compare with other sites offering high paying surveys. However, only SB is currently offering the "watch" and videos from phone apps. With the increasing effort to achieve the same return in the past few years, I believe there is a bottom line that members will start to leave soon.
joe316 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 5:51 pm
I don't bother with Swagbucks anymore. The amount of money we are making them for the effort compared to what they give out is a joke.

Smores.TV & EngageMe.TV are hit and miss. You may get lots of ads one day and none on the other days. There is one major problem from these video offers if you open multiple instances to watch them from the same source (e.g. Smores.TV). You cannot credit the video within 1 to 2 minutes. For example, if you open 3 windows to watch the Smores.TV, if one video credits, the other one cannot credit within 1 to 2 minutes. Otherwise, you won't get the credit from the second video.

If you want to watch Smores.TV or EngageMe.TV, you should watch them from Clixsense as you need to watch less video compare with SB, and Clixsense is paying in US$.
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 5:54 pm
Watching videos on Smores.TV & EngageMe.TV is close to 0.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4196 posts
4339 upvotes
Sometimes it is located under nCrave or Watch. In the past, it shows up when I look at the account activity. Here is the shortcut I use in the past, not sure if it still works or not, but you can try it out.

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=gn-jun-frame
teoconca wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 6:24 pm
I don't have the offer. I will keep my eyes on it. Thanks.
Oct 1, 2011
445 posts
384 upvotes
Toronto
lcmt wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 6:30 pm

For example, if you open 3 windows to watch the Smores.TV, if one video credits, the other one cannot credit within 1 to 2 minutes. Otherwise, you won't get the credit from the second video.
That's not true. This morning, I ran 3 Smores.TV on 3 devices and they were all crediting.

This is what I did.
I have a separate monitor connected to my laptop.
I ran Health on that monitor.
I opened a Google window and ran Movies.
I opened a Firefox window and ran toolbar.tv
The main window I use to run videos, play, and general internet stuff.
I run Music on my 2-in-1 Acer.
I monitor each Smores.TV to see if each ad credits. If it doesn't, I switch channels. If it still does not credit, I wait until some of the apps are finished (SB Watch, SB Watch Mobile, and Indy) and I run Smores.TV on my phone and tablet.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4196 posts
4339 upvotes
First, if they credit with 1 to 2 minutes apart, you will not see the problem. Secondly, if you watch them with different browser, then you may or may not see the problem. You see them credit doesn't mean they credit all the time. This is timing issue, it is not easy to detect unless you watch them very closely as the problem happens intermittently.

Also for EngageMe, their player will refresh it automatically whenever it comes to the end of the list. When the refresh happens, the counter will go down to zero and then back to the original number again. Unfortunately, you won't get credit on this round. That's why if there is not much ads release on a day, then some member will never get credit.
couponmummy1 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 7:03 pm
That's not true. This morning, I ran 3 Smores.TV on 3 devices and they were all crediting.

This is what I did.
I have a separate monitor connected to my laptop.
I ran Health on that monitor.
I opened a Google window and ran Movies.
I opened a Firefox window and ran toolbar.tv
The main window I use to run videos, play, and general internet stuff.
I run Music on my 2-in-1 Acer.
I monitor each Smores.TV to see if each ad credits. If it doesn't, I switch channels. If it still does not credit, I wait until some of the apps are finished (SB Watch, SB Watch Mobile, and Indy) and I run Smores.TV on my phone and tablet.
Oct 1, 2011
445 posts
384 upvotes
Toronto
That's why I run different channels. If the count is at 5 and there is an ad coming, I watch to see if it resets to 0. Then I check my account to see if it credits. If it doesn't credit, I switch channels. Once it runs well, it runs very well. They usually credit at around the same time, not 1 or 2 minutes apart. I just monitor throughout the day. Today I had an appointment and there was free wi-fi. I checked on my phone and 2 Smores.TV was running well. I forgot to run the third one. There were a few days where I had close to 100 SB. Today, I got 64 and reached my limit. EngageMe is useless. I might get one or two SB when I reach the Smores.TV limit.