• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2018 8:55 pm
Aug 25, 2007
966 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
lcyCold wrote:
Oct 27th, 2018 1:08 am
Maybe a stupid question, but are you sure your other Swagups wasn't used up instead?
I also won that 950 SB swagup but I also had gotten tons of 50 SB rebate from previous spins and those were used up instead when I redeemed a gift card..
There's 0 way to choose what swagups to use and I think they're used up based on obtained date. Pretty shady and genius
you're right. after I went to bed yesterday they applied a 50. scummy from where I sit.
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5056 posts
1313 upvotes
When you use their Search ... - do you have to / is it recommended to put different word in Search box every time you search ... or it doesn't really matter ... and basically just use the same word and hit the Search button?

I am starting to think it doesn't really matter if you search for different words every time or for the same one ... :)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
6270 posts
1365 upvotes
Maple
With low rewards (4/5/6sb) search win, and 1 win per day for me for the last 2 weeks. I don't care about search win anymore.
Darkman wrote:
Oct 28th, 2018 12:27 am
When you use their Search ... - do you have to / is it recommended to put different word in Search box every time you search ... or it doesn't really matter ... and basically just use the same word and hit the Search button?

I am starting to think it doesn't really matter if you search for different words every time or for the same one ... :)
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
4275 posts
1889 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
teoconca wrote:
Oct 28th, 2018 8:55 am
With low rewards (4/5/6sb) search win, and 1 win per day for me for the last 2 weeks. I don't care about search win anymore.
I usually do the mobile apps (34 SB) and one survey. If I am missing SB to complete the first daily goal, I watch some videos on the watch section.

A bit harder when you cannot use Smores.TV but still not too much work.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2004
7599 posts
15012 upvotes
There will be a special Halloween Collectors Bill available on Halloween - Wednesday, October 31st - that can be won through random searching. It will be worth a whopping 31 SB. Plus, you'll most likely get a bonus of 5 to 15 SB on top of that for completing the Collectors set.
Nov 3, 2016
128 posts
99 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
Oct 28th, 2018 12:27 am

I've been searching on the same two-word phrase for a few years now - it makes no difference.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11105 posts
4159 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
couponmummy1 wrote:
Oct 28th, 2018 10:33 am
There are lots of nCraves including autoruns.
There were 3 for me, Two for 1 SB with one round each, and one for 3 SB which gave 2 rounds.
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5056 posts
1313 upvotes
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Oct 28th, 2018 9:30 am
I usually do the mobile apps (34 SB) and one survey. If I am missing SB to complete the first daily goal, I watch some videos on the watch section.

A bit harder when you cannot use Smores.TV but still not too much work.
Which apps are those? ... or you mean apps to watch videos? (located in 7 apps)
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2189 posts
797 upvotes
SW Ontario
In case nobody noticed, you can redeem for Tim Horton's gift cards now - I redeemed for a $10 card, my 950SB swagup that I won was applied, so I got it for 50SBs!