Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2003
1457 posts
2840 upvotes
Scarborough
Darn same here... just got my 3rd 4SB today. No collection bonus for me.
RFD Member # 3476!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
And, for the 2nd win of the day ... my mother just got ..................... 4 SB.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Just got my Sunday's 3rd win - 4 SB.

Done for the day.

Soon mother will search for her 3rd win of the day as well.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
My mother just got Sunday's 3rd win ... 15 minutes to midnight / 15 minutes to Swagbucks day's closing (California time).

.....and it's 4 SB collector's bill.
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Hideout TV code: MOND333 for 25 free Hideout points. For your convenience, this code can be redeemed at https://hideout.co/rewards.php.

Code expires 2/24/21 at 11:59 PM CST. Limited to first 5,004 entries.
May 8, 2015
460 posts
259 upvotes
East York, ON
For those who are having problems with crediting their AdGem offers, here is the process. Go to Rewards part (circled red) and it brings you to the Rewards Status that shows your Completed and not yet completed offers:

adgem.JPG

Start your claim from there. They will ask for your device's Google ID which will need to be inserted.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Wow ... I was at Daily Poll not long ago ... and some dude posted his achievements at SB there (in comments) ... which are true (because if click on him there will end up at his profile, which is https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/mathewwmitchell ) ....

Looks like most of his earnings he achieved on Discovery offers ... and only in 2.5 years ... Wow!

Lifetime earned: 2,006,060 SB
Matthew
Diamond
Member Since Apr 2018
United States

He posted in comments at Daily Poll:

mathewwmitchell
on 02/22/21
Vetten2003 and 25 others liked this

25,000 SB BONUS!!!!!!!!!!

RAISE A GLASS!!!!
IN CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVING DIAMOND HANDS, ERR.. LEVEL 10:DIAMOND
Lifetime earned: 2,006,060 SB
Congratulations, you're at the highest level!
Diamond
Member Since Apr 2018
United States
L10: Diamond Member Benefit - Double SB Next 3 Surveys - 26 days left
Double SB on your next 3 Gold Survey completions
Additional 2 hours to redeem any Swag Code - Unlimited
Real-time shipment of four gift cards up to $25 in value each month
Quick Credit of 5 shop transactions of up to 1000 SB each month
25,000 SB Bonus

Jun 16, 2012
96 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
I have a question? what do you redeem with your hideout points? i was doing paypal. but it seems they have amazon gift cards. which is best bang for buck?
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Swagbucks Birthday Collector's Bill on Feb. 25

The Birthday Collector's Bill will be live on Thursday, February 25th at 12am PT/3am ET until 11:59pm PT and is worth 13 SB, plus a 5 SB bonus. Search throughout the day using Swagbucks search for your chance to win.
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
jkiller wrote: I have a question? what do you redeem with your hideout points? i was doing paypal. but it seems they have amazon gift cards. which is best bang for buck?
I redeem Paypal, but on another site which gives me twice the value.
I would rather have cash.
May 8, 2015
460 posts
259 upvotes
East York, ON
Leasiderin wrote: For those who are having problems with crediting their AdGem offers, here is the process. Go to Rewards part (circled red) and it brings you to the Rewards Status that shows your Completed and not yet completed offers:

adgem.JPG

Start your claim from there. They will ask for your device's Google ID which will need to be inserted.
Just visited the page again, and have noticed that the red button with pending reward has changed - now it is back to the half value as it was before I took the offer!

statte.JPG

Don't rely on that red field, it is not frozen as you take the offer (I thought it would!), it does not show your actual completed offer! Always copy your email offer and give it to them with your claim.

4200.JPG
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Hideout TV code: LADYM22 for 25 free Hideout points. NOTE: This code can only be redeemed at https://musio.co/rewards.php. Log in with your HideoutTV account username and password.

Code expires 2/26/21 at 11:59 PM CST. Limited to first 5,004 entries.
Jun 16, 2012
96 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
flybry wrote: I redeem Paypal, but on another site which gives me twice the value.
I would rather have cash.
May I ask what site you use which gives twice the value? also, site do you recommend, they have the panda one and musio and hideout. I"m not sure which is best
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
Leasiderin wrote: The CoinMaster offer is now on for 500 SB

banner.JPG
Is that an easy one to do? How long did it take?
May 8, 2015
460 posts
259 upvotes
East York, ON
Yet one more piece of advice for those who will be claiming completion through AdGem and not through Swagbucks Customer Service.
The AdGem User Terms actually require that if the offer says to complete a level, you show that you have completed that level and reached the next level. (Example: If the offer was to complete lvl 18, show us a screenshot that shows you reached lvl 19).

This is different from any offer that we see and take on SB, and may come at a surprise. This is however stated in the AdGem Terms:

adgem faq.JPG

They do interpret differently 'reaching' and ' completion'. Suggest keeping this in mind when taking the AdGem offers.
Last edited by Leasiderin on Feb 24th, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May 8, 2015
460 posts
259 upvotes
East York, ON
nutttbar wrote: Is that an easy one to do? How long did it take?
In progress yet. It appears to be faster if signing in with a facebook account. It is possible to go without, but slower. Good for those with multiple FB accounts.
A game tutorial is available.
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
Thank god I have the Swag Code extension as one of my benefits.....forgot there were bonus codes today and didn't see the first 2 codes until after they expired. Would have missed 10 SB's Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Love that extra 2 hour grace period.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
flybry wrote: Thank god I have the Swag Code extension as one of my benefits.....forgot there were bonus codes today and didn't see the first 2 codes until after they expired. Would have missed 10 SB's Smiling Face With Open Mouth
What do you need for that benefit ... 250K points, isn't it?

Hopefully I can make to that level in 3 months (at the most) ... or so... as my total SB, I just checked, are:

Lifetime: 241,267 SB
Aug 4, 2007
331 posts
525 upvotes
Laval
flybry wrote: Thank god I have the Swag Code extension as one of my benefits.....forgot there were bonus codes today and didn't see the first 2 codes until after they expired. Would have missed 10 SB's Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Same here

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)