[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2019 11:55 am
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2085 posts
802 upvotes
SW Ontario
apparently the single penny I made with S'mores this morning broke the bank because now I'm getting "rewards unavailable"
Nov 1, 2016
320 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
swagbucks survey is really ripping me off today. i did two surveys and got the success confirmation but no points credited. anyone else having this issue?

i placed a ticket for each and got a generic response that doesn't answer what my issue was nor did i get the points. frustrating
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
1949 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto
For the new Swago the central square for MyGiftCards had no minimum amount, any one knows which the lowest value e gift card one could purchase to complete the board?
Oct 1, 2011
498 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto
In the Peanuts Lab section, there was a survey for 1 minute.
I didn't believe it because when a survey says it would take 10 minutes, you open it and then it says this will take 20 minutes.
It really did take 1 minutes, if not less.
I got 50 SB for completion, 10 SB from 20% Spin & Win, and 5 SB for comleting my To-Do List.

The survey was about if I had dry nose, dry skin.
Jun 13, 2004
617 posts
35 upvotes
Victoria
crayola1 wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 12:29 pm
swagbucks survey is really ripping me off today. i did two surveys and got the success confirmation but no points credited. anyone else having this issue?

i placed a ticket for each and got a generic response that doesn't answer what my issue was nor did i get the points. frustrating
I've been having lots of problems with surveys for the past month or so? They are generally quick to reimburse me for missing sb but they haven't dealt with the actual survey problems. :/
Aug 25, 2007
972 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Very frustrated. Since being banned by AscendMedia, I haven't been able to find any Discovers to do and now I need to complete my daily to do list. I've done most of the easy stuff. Has anyone found something recently that doesn't need a credit card number?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
6383 posts
1427 upvotes
Maple
Interesting. How does Gift Card work?
loonie wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 1:01 pm
For the new Swago the central square for MyGiftCards had no minimum amount, any one knows which the lowest value e gift card one could purchase to complete the board?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
2143 posts
496 upvotes
Ontario
crayola1 wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 12:29 pm

zenbunny wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 7:07 pm
I've been having lots of problems with surveys for the past month or so? They are generally quick to reimburse me for missing sb but they haven't dealt with the actual survey problems. :/
Yes, I had a bunch of surveys yesterday that didn't credit as well.

When I submitted tickets they approved one but rejected two. First time in a long time I've been rejected on a survey ticket. New policy?

I seemed to have the most problems with the surveys that appear automatically just after finishing another survey. For these I have to use the same survey # and # of SB as the previous survey.
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery 4% CTC 5 c/L CTC/Husky free roadside 1% on bill pay
Bank: Alterna (2%+, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Nov 1, 2016
320 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
minimalist wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 8:44 am

I seemed to have the most problems with the surveys that appear automatically just after finishing another survey. For these I have to use the same survey # and # of SB as the previous survey.
same. i got rejected on 4 surveys yesterday despite completing them. so frustrating.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
1949 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto
teoconca wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 11:11 pm
Interesting. How does Gift Card work?
I need to explore more since I have never bought from them, most times the requirement is buy $50 or more and there is shipping fee for physical gift cards, but if there are smaller denomination e gift cards without the shipping then its worth buying to complete the Swago board for 650 SBs.
Aug 27, 2006
279 posts
365 upvotes
nutttbar wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 9:07 pm
Very frustrated. Since being banned by AscendMedia, I haven't been able to find any Discovers to do and now I need to complete my daily to do list. I've done most of the easy stuff. Has anyone found something recently that doesn't need a credit card number?
Because I am in the same boat....have you tried the quizzes on Radium One offer wall?
http://www.swagbucks.com/discover/offer ... /radiumone

Ghostly Halloween Trivia, get 5 questions right for 2 sb:

1. Red
2. A
3. D
4. Circe
5. 71

You're supposed to post your 100% right score to Facebook, but just clicking on the link may reward you. (ie: might not actually have to go through with the FB post, just click the link). 2 sb did appear in my account within 5 minutes. (+6 sb for today's To Do List bonus)
Jul 26, 2008
372 posts
161 upvotes
How do I get smores tv to work... I watch the videos but the counter shows that I have watched zero videos.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1526 posts
301 upvotes
Swago

Anyone know how to get the "earn SB from Swagbucksmobile" to highlight? I've done search, survey and redeem code on swagbucks mobile app and still nothing.
Aug 25, 2007
972 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
cyn88canada wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 11:48 pm
Because I am in the same boat....have you tried the quizzes on Radium One offer wall?
http://www.swagbucks.com/discover/offer ... /radiumone

Ghostly Halloween Trivia, get 5 questions right for 2 sb:

1. Red
2. A
3. D
4. Circe
5. 71

You're supposed to post your 100% right score to Facebook, but just clicking on the link may reward you. (ie: might not actually have to go through with the FB post, just click the link). 2 sb did appear in my account within 5 minutes. (+6 sb for today's To Do List bonus)
Thanks so much, worked like a charm! Didn't even have to share to Facebook.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)