[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2019 10:18 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
2140 posts
495 upvotes
Ontario
Completed that "Imperial Life-Wealth Planning Tool" survey but did not get credit. Sent a ticket and they rejected me. First time in a long time (ever?) I've been rejected on a survey ticket.

Might be time for me to stop doing SB surveys...
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery 4% CTC 5 c/L CTC/Husky free roadside 1% on bill pay
Bank: Alterna (2%+, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11069 posts
4171 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Those Instant Surveys are back and still not crediting. Contacted support and was denied. DO these damn thing work for anyone?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
1272 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
minimalist wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 4:13 pm
Completed that "Imperial Life-Wealth Planning Tool" survey but did not get credit. Sent a ticket and they rejected me. First time in a long time (ever?) I've been rejected on a survey ticket.

Might be time for me to stop doing SB surveys...
I did that this morning on another site and no credit. So obviously an 'issue' with the survey.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2004
7729 posts
15646 upvotes
I've noticed that Swagbucks has recently removed the swag code box (for entering codes) from their website. I'm hoping it's only temporary but knowing them, probably not. They must reeeally want you to install the SwagButton in your browser.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2004
7729 posts
15646 upvotes
It’s time for the Winter Getaway Team Challenge! All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 2nd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate!
Join a team here: http://www.swagbucks.com/team-challenge?cid=155

Ugh! Only two teams this time with the second place team only getting a 25 SB Swag Up rebate.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11069 posts
4171 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Just did a 60 SB Gold survey (9442952 ) which literally took less than a minute.
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5396 posts
1476 upvotes
Did any of you guys ever have any Search wins at all through your Mobile phone ... or ... Search wins only happen via Computer, Laptop etc?

I didn't try many times to get a Search win via my Cell phone .... but the few times that I did try it ... I never got a Search win.

Can't even remember now ... if I only tried it through cell phone's browser (like Edge, Chrome etc) ... or if I also tried it from Swagbucks app itself ... Can't recall.

But is it even possible ... or there is no use to even ever try to ... as, for example, Search wins exist only via computer, laptops etc ... but not via Mobile phone?
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
1342 posts
205 upvotes
Its there a way to keep playing videos and let them run all day to earn ?
Aug 27, 2006
279 posts
362 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 1:10 am
Did any of you guys ever have any Search wins at all through your Mobile phone ... or ... Search wins only happen via Computer, Laptop etc?
Have had search wins using various browsers on laptop, tablet, and mobile phone. Only getting about 2 wins/day, though, in total, but I don't put much effort into swag now that the earnings have plummeted. (Anyone remember getting 70sb x2 via apps, once in morning then again in evening? Ah, good times...) I think there are still people who get 4 search wins a day.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1525 posts
300 upvotes
Having a strange issue.

when i open the SB home page i get the side tree and the links at the bottom. The tiles in middle do not display (it is blank). This happens on firefox and chrome but IE seems to work fine. I have tried clearing chromes cache but nothing changed for chrome. Is this a flash setting or something?

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
6372 posts
1385 upvotes
Maple
Swagbucks Swag Code Extravaganza – Wednesday, January 16th - 6 codes for 40sb
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4638 posts
4787 upvotes
You probably need to update the flash and browser version, or both. However, it may be a problem from Swagbucks too since some offers (may not show up for everyone) occupy the container with an inappropriate size of an object if SB doesn't specify the maximum size. This will shift the position of other object's location on the entire page which may show you an unexpected view. Some offers will only show up on specific browser. That's why you don't see the problem on IE because those trouble offer(s) didn't load from your SB front page.
singhrh wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 9:13 am
Having a strange issue.

when i open the SB home page i get the side tree and the links at the bottom. The tiles in middle do not display (it is blank). This happens on firefox and chrome but IE seems to work fine. I have tried clearing chromes cache but nothing changed for chrome. Is this a flash setting or something?

Thanks
Last edited by lcmt on Jan 15th, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4638 posts
4787 upvotes
That 40SB will give people a headache if SB increases the goal because of this event
teoconca wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 12:29 pm
Swagbucks Swag Code Extravaganza – Wednesday, January 16th - 6 codes for 40sb