• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2018 7:19 pm
Tags:
Sep 11, 2011
810 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
titaniumtux wrote: Merged three threads on the same topic 🤣
LOL! Did myself and @cheapshopper create a thread about the same thing on the same day, on the same hour?! Feels like a Hot Deals thread!

Thank you all for the input! I’m still going to give Koodo a call and see if they can do anything about this!
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
ApocDeals wrote: LOL! Did myself and @cheapshopper create a thread about the same thing on the same day, on the same hour?! Feels like a Hot Deals thread!

Thank you all for the input! I’m still going to give Koodo a call and see if they can do anything about this!
Except it's the opposite of a deal :lol:
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6371 posts
6733 upvotes
Center of Canada
I just don't understand why they don't make a feature of port out a number but not to cancel the account, but instead assign it a new #.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
cheapshopper wrote: I just don't understand why they don't make a feature of port out a number but not to cancel the account, but instead assign it a new #.
AFAIK only TELUS will do it.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)