[Merged] T.O. Airport Parking and Flying

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2017 11:32 am
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
3709 posts
271 upvotes
Scarborough
Just an FYI. The 4th floor of the Value Parking Garage is now reserved for online parking only. Also booking online is about $10 cheaper than at the door. You can also consider the outdoor parking, which a tad cheaper, but if you are looking for something that is covered, Viscount (Value Parking Garage) is your best deal.
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2007
11824 posts
1741 upvotes
carmageddon wrote:
Apr 18th, 2016 12:50 pm
..With Park n Fly, I'm getting a cheap self park rate with corporate discount. I hope I don't have to leave the keys with them.
With self park, you keep your keys. Go early because the shuttle can be tardy at times. It can be up to 45 min late for pickup.

I'd use the value garage instead
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
1773 posts
1038 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GateGuardian wrote:
Apr 19th, 2016 7:52 am
Just an FYI. The 4th floor of the Value Parking Garage is now reserved for online parking only. Also booking online is about $10 cheaper than at the door. You can also consider the outdoor parking, which a tad cheaper, but if you are looking for something that is covered, Viscount (Value Parking Garage) is your best deal.
Thanks! Good to know that. Value park garage early bird special is the cheapest amongst all pearson lots for the dates i'm looking at. I will either book that or park sleep fly which will cost $15 - $20 more but I get to sleep at a hotel near the airport a day early. Since my flight is at 7am, this will be convinient.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
2060 posts
496 upvotes
carmageddon wrote:
Apr 17th, 2016 12:52 pm
Hi All,

I'll be flying domestic in the 1st week of June out of Toronto Pearson Airport. I would like to park my car at/near the airport for roughly 6 days, because taking public transport from where I live to Pearson is not feasible. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

I was thinking of parking at the Value Park Garage, however it seems they have the same total price for 6 or 7 days (weekly special), which comes out to $103 + booking fee of $3?

Are there any other options ? How is Skypark or Park n Fly ? I would like to avoid waiting for a shuttle to retrieve my car.

Thanks in Advance!
I use Direct Flight Parking since it is only $39 for the week and shuttle service is very quick.
http://www.directflightparking.com/
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
1773 posts
1038 upvotes
Toronto, ON
webworm wrote:
Apr 19th, 2016 8:56 pm
I use Direct Flight Parking since it is only $39 for the week and shuttle service is very quick.
http://www.directflightparking.com/
Man all these 3rd party parking locations have poor reviews and some of them are quite scary. I'm going to bite the bullet and park at Pearson or at some hotel near pearson for (some) peace of mind.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
1577 posts
133 upvotes
Good choices. Staying overnight, getting a wakeup cal and taking the hotel's shuttle after a good nights sleep is worth the extra few dollars for me. Regardless, have a great time.
Aug 8, 2003
813 posts
49 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone have a good corporate discount code for Park n Fly? thanks
Sep 3, 2013
632 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Perkopolis has a promo too for gtaa. 30% off
Aug 8, 2003
813 posts
49 upvotes
Ontario
jerryhung wrote:
Jul 4th, 2016 5:42 pm
Roam Mobility has one
Flight Center has one too I think
Google them??

Daily or Weekly only, on mid/Valet lots only

I recently find better value from SkyPark instead
Thanks, I think I will try Skypark, do I need to reserve my spot or just show up?
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4433 posts
752 upvotes
Markham
Just a cautionary note for those who park at the Viscount Value or other Airport lots. If the cost doesn't change, put in a later date/time than your scheduled time because if your plane is delayed and you can't get your car out of the lot by the scheduled time, they will charge you the hourly rate after your scheduled time. Had a major argument with them over this as I parked there for five days and the prepay rate worked out to be slight less than the weekly rate. I accidentally put 10am instead of 10 am on the prepayment (got mixed up on 24 hour clock) and when I went to leave, it asked me for more money such that I would've ended up paying more than the weekly rate even though I was there for only five days. Lesson learned they wouldn't charge me less for leaving early but they would charge me more for being late.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2008
2977 posts
222 upvotes
Mississauga
wowzahs...had never heard of anyone outside of park n fly.

so which ones are people's favourite?

directflightparking rates are peanuts compared to park n fly!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
5299 posts
271 upvotes
TO
carmageddon wrote:
Apr 19th, 2016 9:06 pm
Man all these 3rd party parking locations have poor reviews and some of them are quite scary. I'm going to bite the bullet and park at Pearson or at some hotel near pearson for (some) peace of mind.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
I would go as far as Park n Fly as I've parked with them in the past but like others have said, be early as the Shuttles can be tardy but the lots at Park n Fly are well lit at night and I've never had any issue.

The reviews on other like directflightparking and skypark and whateverPark are indeed scary to read both on Google (some cars were broken in).

As of late tbh, I've been using Pearson Viscount (Value Park Garage) if you book online and get a quote or get a week of indoor parking for me was $115 which is totally worth it knowing i can take the LINK Train and be near the airport.
Achieva Financial / Tangerine / EQ Bank member

I use Plastiq to pay bills! It's magic ;)
#1 rule of Churning club - KCaDCA
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6632 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
A couple years ago I stopped being cheap for parking, delayed shuttles and excessive amounts of people pushed me over the line. I used to do Park'N Fly valet due to shuttle being super quick, but twice now I've parked at GTAA parking, once at the value park garage and the other right at terminal 3 (same exists for terminal 1). Booking online was only a couple bucks more than the pnf valet for parking at terminal 3 (I have access to a corporate code, if you have Perkopolis access you do too).

It is honestly the best experience ever to park at the airport and worry about nothing other then making sure you lock your car
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
5299 posts
271 upvotes
TO
Like cwb27 said, I also only used GTAA value garage and the Viscount because I had a code to try it out and haven't looked back. Even the economy lot which isn't too far from the airport or Viscount is around $70-85 for 10 days last time I used the quote which is actually cheaper than Park n Fly and others (mind you PnF does give Aeroplan points if that's what you're after )
Achieva Financial / Tangerine / EQ Bank member

I use Plastiq to pay bills! It's magic ;)
#1 rule of Churning club - KCaDCA

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)