[Merged] T.O. Airport Parking and Flying

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2018 2:20 am
Jun 27, 2017
25 posts
13 upvotes
redkulat wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2017 9:48 am
Wow thanks a lot! For 7 days it's about $68 with tax, cheaper than another discount code I found for economy. Appreciate it :)

For anyone else look for the deal, the code is on the barcode: 964510
Is it possible to apply the rate online or it has to be at the end when you are leaving the parking lot?
I want to see how much will it cost me now with that coupon code
Deal Guru
Jan 7, 2002
13065 posts
5467 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Mahzooz wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 11:06 am
Is it possible to apply the rate online or it has to be at the end when you are leaving the parking lot?
I want to see how much will it cost me now with that coupon code
AFAIK those rates are guaranteed to 31Oct17. I just plugged in the dates for an upcoming trip on the PnF website. The rate I got (long term, Valet) was $5 more than with the coupon. So when I arrive at PnF I'll just key in the same details on one of their terminals, then add the Sunwing code and save that $5. It's quite convenient.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
1779 posts
144 upvotes
Note the Toronto Airport Authority is showing me a discounted rate (I added no code) for their covered Value Park Garage. Works out to about 20% off. for 9 days 3hrs parking - Reg $195.00 for $154.00. Normally use parknfly economy but with an early flight I was planning on parking in the valet lot.

https://reservations.torontopearson.com ... yPage.aspx

The Terminal Link train from parking to Terminals 1 and 3 runs 24/7 every 4 minutes (8 mins non peak hrs).

Never used this before but for about $12 more then Valet ParknFly but it is more convenient IMO. The parknfly rate was the best I could find after I tried a bunch of codes (www.flightcentre.ca/flights/airport-parking, http://www.sunwing.ca/airportparking.asp, https://www.redtag.ca/toronto-airport-parking.php, etc).

Note usually I have found the best deal for Valet is to print out an economy lot page with the upgrade to Valet for $40. Not always does the printout for upgrade come with the rate printout. If it doesn't you can't just use the rate printed barcode and pay the $40 upgrade difference - I tried that once and the CSR said it was a no-go. I had a next best price backup printout ready just in case.
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
Jan 20, 2017
176 posts
19 upvotes
I liked ParknFly but they ate charging $10 for 2 extra hours!!
Their sydtem bills by the hour so iam wondering if i can find a better deal for 8/9 days parking with some other company. 8 days 2 hours is $80 with park and fly and 65 with park4lesd, directfflyparking and EZ parking
Has anyone used EZ parking or directflyparking or paypark?
Any coupon for payless parking?
Jan 20, 2017
176 posts
19 upvotes
Has anyone come across any coupon for payless parking?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 28, 2006
6644 posts
409 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Hi all,

I'm going to fly out of town on a weekend next month and will need to park my car overnight at a parking lot in pearson or near pearson airport. Anyone know any reputable places or recommend any that has decent rates?

Thanks in advance
Banned
Aug 30, 2017
59 posts
10 upvotes
Just 2 nights, just park at Pearson value lot with tram connection. It's $20 a day if I recall
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
4254 posts
584 upvotes
jeffyjaixx wrote:
Sep 6th, 2017 6:12 pm
Hi all,

I'm going to fly out of town on a weekend next month and will need to park my car overnight at a parking lot in pearson or near pearson airport. Anyone know any reputable places or recommend any that has decent rates?

Thanks in advance
Just 2 nights, just park at Pearson value lot with tram connection. It's $20 a day if I recall
https://www.torontopearson.com/en/Value_Park_Garage/#

yep ... value lot is very convenient ... but watch out for the "swissport strike" (they are acting up from time to time)
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
3027 posts
910 upvotes
Toronto
We have used Skypark twice now and they've been excellent. We use the valet service, and everything has been smooth. Quick pickup, clean shuttle, courteous and helpful driver and good price. Both times it was for longer trips (2 weeks+) and the pricing was very straightforward - no hunting for discount codes or coupons.
4 years of pain for Ontario...
Mar 27, 2011
29 posts
2 upvotes
Burlington
Anyone know how to get CAA discount on ParknFly economy lot?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9201 posts
992 upvotes
Any deals for parking at the lots owned by the airport ? I find it easier to take monorail over. Unless park and fly is tons cheaper ?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
5688 posts
343 upvotes
TO
I saw a van for park4less a new entrant but read reviews they overbook and you have to leave your key with them. Also selling on Groupon but noticed it's a gravel lot and tiny spaces.

Anyone got a new park.n.fly code?
Achieva Financial / Tangerine / EQ Bank member

How would you like to pay? With my Brand New Invisible Brim card Please. 😂
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2050 posts
848 upvotes
Little Tim wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 11:16 am
We have used Skypark twice now and they've been excellent. We use the valet service, and everything has been smooth. Quick pickup, clean shuttle, courteous and helpful driver and good price. Both times it was for longer trips (2 weeks+) and the pricing was very straightforward - no hunting for discount codes or coupons.
+1

I have used them three times and will likely again later this month. Great service and great deal.

I did reserve online once and they tried to charge me a different price on arrival. I showed them my print out from my online reservation and they corrected the price, no issue.
Penalty Box
Apr 5, 2013
3097 posts
764 upvotes
markham
lightsout56 wrote:
Oct 5th, 2017 8:56 am
+1

I have used them three times and will likely again later this month. Great service and great deal.

I did reserve online once and they tried to charge me a different price on arrival. I showed them my print out from my online reservation and they corrected the price, no issue.
+2
I have also used sky park about 10 times in last 2 years..never bad service or experience...they used to have a discount online code..I was paying $45 + tax last couple of times I used them(for a week parking)