• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2013 1:48 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 4, 2007
92 posts
2 upvotes

[Merged] which TIM HORTONS are open on christmas

HELP!!! I know most Tim hortons are closed on Christmas but if there is a slight chance of one opening on christmas in your neighbourhood, pls post location. THANK YOU.
38 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2009
4208 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
Where I live it is far away from a stand alone Timmies. The closest one is in the freaking gas station. There might be a chance that the "On The Run" ones are open. I might be able to ask if I go in between now and then.

Why do you need Tim Horton's so bad on Christmas day?
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2009
1162 posts
73 upvotes
Red Deer
[QUOTE

Why do you need Tim Horton's so bad on Christmas day?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he is a cop lol
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2008
4934 posts
61 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dont take this as racist but I believe that the ones ran by certain ethnic groups that don't celebrate christmas will be open... and in mississauga that means ALL OF THEM
York Region is best region!
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17602 posts
732 upvotes
Brampton
Ditto what Akraz said.. I'm in Brampton and I think EVERY single one is open
come troll our unofficial chatroom at #redflagdeals on EFnet
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2007
1655 posts
54 upvotes
Mississauga
Seems like most of the On The Run locations will be open, whereas the standalone locations will be hit or miss -> best to consult the signs that are posted at the individual location.

To Akraz's surprise I'm sure, the location at Hwy 10/Derry will actually be closed on Christmas :)
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17602 posts
732 upvotes
Brampton
jandumm wrote:
Dec 21st, 2009 11:49 am
Seems like most of the On The Run locations will be open, whereas the standalone locations will be hit or miss -> best to consult the signs that are posted at the individual location.

To Akraz's surprise I'm sure, the location at Hwy 10/Derry will actually be closed on Christmas :)

What are On The Run locations; the ones inside Esso?
come troll our unofficial chatroom at #redflagdeals on EFnet
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2008
4934 posts
61 upvotes
Richmond Hill
duckdown wrote:
Dec 21st, 2009 12:06 pm
What are On The Run locations; the ones inside Esso?
yup
jandumm wrote:Seems like most of the On The Run locations will be open, whereas the standalone locations will be hit or miss -> best to consult the signs that are posted at the individual location.

To Akraz's surprise I'm sure, the location at Hwy 10/Derry will actually be closed on Christmas
lol i know, but all the ones around heartland are owned by the same person
York Region is best region!
Dec 13, 2008
442 posts
4 upvotes
GTA
funny thing about the idea that the ethnic Tim Horton's being open on Christmas, is that from my experience it was actually the opposite (at least on Christmas Eve)

multiple TH in Scarborough/Markham closed (and from my experience, all "ethnic") and driving through the 401, surprisingly an all-white TH was open by the highway

I guess it's maybe municipal policy/bylaw?
Dec 11, 2003
66 posts
3rd line and N service rd. in Oakville is open on the 25th
Apr 7, 2003
862 posts
66 upvotes
North York
Timmies on Victoria Park at Cassandra will be open 24/7 every day over the holidays (as per a sign on the door). I just came from it and it was fairly busy. The one in front of Parkway Mall is owned by the same person so it may also be open.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2006
1095 posts
99 upvotes
For anyone in Calgary, the one on 17th ave just after 14 street is open Christmas.

And since it apparently matters, it's white-owned. Or apparently we can now tell this from the majority demographics of...counter staff.
× < >