824 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
3232 posts
1097 upvotes
Toronto
What is this?

It's a gaming community where users earn points, by doing tests/challenges/etc, and get rewarded with awesome perks like huge discounts, free games, and other crazy offers.

You say there's crazy offers, like what exactly?

Playstation 3D Display Bundle for $95 (expired offer)
Free steam copies of Bastion (expired offer)
Free movie rentals
+ more

Get outta here, I know it's too good to be true. You're lying right?

No

So what kind of tests, it's gotta be something super hard right?

Not that hard if you know games like mario, street fighter, mega man, sonic, etc. In order to get to level 10, you'll just be doing multiple choice questions on the games mentioned. You'll do fine.

How do I sign up?

1a.Visit http://thereisnolist.ca/ and click on RABBIT HOLE MYSTERY REVEALED
1b.It will take you to http://tsilon.ca/

2. Sign up and enter the four codes that are revealed after doing each of the four challenges (answers are at the bottom of this post if you're stuck)

3. After this, you will be able to create your profile and enter the testing zone where you can do tests to earn points

4. After earning enough points to unlock level 10 (won't take that long) you will be given access to the G-list

5. The G-list is your portal to the cool offers/perks and other challenges you can do to level up

This post will be updated and changed frequently for new updates.

Much thanks to niwdog23 for starting this thread : http://forums.redflagdeals.com/sony-pla ... t-1117360/ and introducing this excellent site to RFD. Also a huge thanks to all the members in that thread for finding the answers for the challenges (listed below).

Spoilers [For the challenges at the starting]

Challenge [Redo Support] = HUMAN
Challenge [Gren Aid] = ORIENT -> Grapple -> Autumn
Challenge [Bleu Wizard] = ALUCARD -> parallel
Challenge [Yelo Dyne] = CARRIER -> cyclone

Thanks to tlhIngan, chanson42, Namelessone, and Jotamide for updating the answers
Dec 1, 2011
139 posts
9 upvotes
MILTON
Nice, glad someone made a thread about it so people can see how awesome this site is.

I'm writing this on my Playstation Display that I got through this site. :D

BTW, just so everyone knows, you can't do any tests right now because they are moving to a new server due to the overload that the site had when the Display was available.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
2021 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
epocaliptic wrote:
Dec 15th, 2011 8:03 pm
Nice, glad someone made a thread about it so people can see how awesome this site is.

I'm writing this on my Playstation Display that I got through this site. :D

BTW, just so everyone knows, you can't do any tests right now because they are moving to a new server due to the overload that the site had when the Display was available.
I noticed that too. I managed to get to Level 5 doing the "Street Fighter" quizzes a few days ago. I was surprised that I actually knew that much given the fact that I don't really play SF much at all. The Mario Bros one was pretty hard IMO so I gave up on that one :)

Look forward to seeing what contests/prizes come out next. Too bad i was a bit late to join and would have loved to get on that PS3 Display deal that you scored.
My XBL/PSN: evilenger
Jul 22, 2004
825 posts
120 upvotes
Montreal
New daily question.

You have to input the answer in the crypto-code field at the top of the page.

Still can't get the test questions to show up...
Oct 13, 2009
269 posts
43 upvotes
By the way, only one of the 4 crypto codes is the same as before (not sure which one), but there is 3 new ones.

Has anyone tried today's daily? I've tried multiple answers but nothing seems to get it to work properly.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5675 posts
633 upvotes
Ottawa
Tanooki wrote:
Dec 20th, 2011 4:49 pm
By the way, only one of the 4 crypto codes is the same as before (not sure which one), but there is 3 new ones.

Has anyone tried today's daily? I've tried multiple answers but nothing seems to get it to work properly.

Oct 13, 2009
269 posts
43 upvotes
TripleHelix wrote:
Dec 20th, 2011 8:31 pm

Damn, was trying numbers like 321000 321400 321407 but never occurred to try just 321, thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
4683 posts
63 upvotes
Tanooki wrote:
Dec 20th, 2011 8:57 pm
Damn, was trying numbers like 321000 321400 321407 but never occurred to try just 321, thanks.

haha, it did ask "how many thousands"
Oct 13, 2009
269 posts
43 upvotes
TruE SkiLLS wrote:
Dec 20th, 2011 10:06 pm
haha, it did ask "how many thousands"

Indeed. Looks like I'll have to thoroughly read each one from now on.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
1823 posts
130 upvotes
anyone hit level 25 yet? Really want to know what the retail/trade in perks are.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2007
4324 posts
665 upvotes
London
tonyford wrote:
Dec 21st, 2011 10:10 am
anyone hit level 25 yet? Really want to know what the retail/trade in perks are.

No one on the members list is level 25 except the AI himself. I'll be there very soon though if they keep releasing all these challenges. I got 4400 XP for the Modern Warfare 3 and Mass Effect 2 challenges yesterday and jumped to level 17.
Oct 13, 2009
269 posts
43 upvotes
TruE SkiLLS wrote:
Dec 21st, 2011 8:20 pm
Daily: Starhawk
Nm, got it to work. You have to use all lowercase. One would have thought that the creator of the site would think of something like that but w/e
× < >