Travel

[Merged] Vegas Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2023 9:20 am
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2006
1250 posts
785 upvotes
scoop wrote: What did the cost come to (for the taxes and processing fees?)
i'm not too sure yet...haven't been charged yet.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1900 posts
84 upvotes
bobobee wrote: i'm not too sure yet...haven't been charged yet.
I called them up yesterday and there is no charge at all - just have to pick them up at the box office.
May 14, 2006
261 posts
17 upvotes
London
im looking to book another summer vegas trip and just pulled 3 nights (aug 7-10) out of det at planet hollywood for $375 cdn taxes in.

same dates i went last year and we had a blast!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
Allegiant Air increased their air rates by almost 13% on their Bellingham to Vegas route. They also increased the baggage allowance as well to $6.00 for one piece plus carryon.
Mar 15, 2006
593 posts
14 upvotes
Richmond
Pavel wrote: Allegiant Air increased their air rates by almost 13% on their Bellingham to Vegas route. They also increased the baggage allowance as well to $6.00 for one piece plus carryon.
Some flights are still $89 one-way, I guess it depends on the date. But yes, some other fees have increased like the carry-on...it may still be cheaper versus flying out of Vancovuer though.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
Sashimi23 wrote: Some flights are still $89 one-way, I guess it depends on the date. But yes, some other fees have increased like the carry-on...it may still be cheaper versus flying out of Vancovuer though.
$89 is the cheapest rate now. It used to be $69/$79. Yes, it is still cheaper to fly from Vancouver but WestJet has had some good seat sales recently for around $310 including taxes per person. I know the early flights out of BLI can be a real pain the ass and the afternoon ones quite iffy with the border traffic. So, going to BLI for a lot of people can be a real inconvenience. It sucks they keep on raising the fees. I know lots of Canadians now are travelling to BLI.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
2008 posts
292 upvotes
quentin0 wrote: im looking to book another summer vegas trip and just pulled 3 nights (aug 7-10) out of det at planet hollywood for $375 cdn taxes in.

same dates i went last year and we had a blast!

hey is that with the flight? im new at this.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2006
4493 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
westjet vacations have a deal for 2 flight and hotel for 1k which is pretty good considering most places are asking for way more than that
I die every Monday at 7am and reborn Friday at 4pm
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
2188 posts
1682 upvotes
Rocketo wrote: westjet vacations have a deal for 2 flight and hotel for 1k which is pretty good considering most places are asking for way more than that

Do you know when the sale started and ends? I saw a good price last night but one hour later all of them went up!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
Rocketo wrote: westjet vacations have a deal for 2 flight and hotel for 1k which is pretty good considering most places are asking for way more than that
With the taxes et al, only 2 nights in Vegas is not worth it, imo.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
Did anyone get an email on this? On July 7th only, they had $7 one way air fares. Did anyone manage to get in on this deal?
Oct 16, 2006
113 posts
1 upvote
Going to Vegas in late August. Any cheap tickets for shows, entertainment, food, etc. there during this time?
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2002
2481 posts
14 upvotes
All the cirque shows that haven't been sold yet are $50. Do a search and it should pop up. Still tons of decent seats left.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6363 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
xinasguy wrote: Going to Vegas in late August. Any cheap tickets for shows, entertainment, food, etc. there during this time?
Same here. Going for the labour day long weekend.

We purchased tickets for "O" a few weeks ago for like in the $90 range for balcony seats I believe.

Still trying to google around to find things to do....there was this thing i reada bout where you can drive hummers, cadillacs and other vehicles on off road terrain for only like $10....but apparently its closed down now ='(
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2006
1250 posts
785 upvotes
yeah i'm going to vegas for labour day weekend too. I got $50 tix for KA, hopefully that will be good!
will also try lining up for half price tix at the special box offices. Does anybody know where I could get a list of las vegas shows and their ratings??
MmM so excited to go.
Dec 17, 2006
115 posts
1 upvote
Waterloo
Heading to Vegas as well on the 19th. Actually flying to San Diego first to spend one night, then vegas for 4 nights.

I'll be checking those vegas links and the half price tickets to.. mainly cause flying and staying in San Diego broke the bank.

Anybody ever try the helicopter tours of the Grand Canyon from Vegas? Any deals.. recommendations?
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2005
3030 posts
348 upvotes
any good deals for vegas in late august? looking for flights/hotels.
is there any better deals during the weekdays like there is in niagra falls sometimes..?

please help!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)