Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

[WM/Staples/FS/BB/TSCC/Sears/Bell/Chapters/Visions] Blackberry Playbook $199

Sep 20, 2003
15 posts
Bell says it has shipped out my order. but im wordering if they are just saying that so people dont cancel.. hmmm.

Bell x 1
RIM x 1
RIM x2 but rdf crashed the site. o well 2 will do for now. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
2289 posts
770 upvotes
Toronto
klover wrote: Dear XXXXXXXX,

Your recent order SBBCA61266​4XXXXX included a 50% off Blackberry Playbook accessories coupon that was incorrectly applied to your purchase total. Use of this coupon is limited to Blackberry Playbook accessories and was not intented to discount the purchase of Blackberry Playbook tablets. Due to an unforeseen error, our online ordering system permitted the use of this coupon for inelligible purchases.

We sincerely apologize for the error and we are unable to process your purchase as previously submitted. Your order will be cancelled. If you wish to repurchase the item(s) at the correct pricing, please repeat the online ordering process; we have since corrected the terms of the coupon discount.

Thank you for choosing Blackberry products! If you have any additional questions, please contact Benito at benitocsr@blackberry.ca

Crap! for real?
Aug 31, 2008
132 posts
27 upvotes
drumboz79 wrote: never call and bait out the deal

Eh... that's a bit harsh. Person explained they were calling to cancel another 189 order I believe. Also... you don't think RIM will question why the sudden influx of customers causing their website to crash? It'll be investigated and and the mistake will be found out sooner than later.
Mar 30, 2004
466 posts
6 upvotes
DoneDeal wrote: Due to an unforeseen error, our online ordering system permitted the use of this coupon for inelligible purchases.
guess no one at rim ever thought anyone would be crazy enough to buy two playbooks..
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
1038 posts
176 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Benito is a reference to the HP Touchpad thread...it's a fake...
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2008
1368 posts
457 upvotes
Tried to buy but get the following message.

Service Unavailable !!!!

:(
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
52 upvotes
LDN2012 wrote: Oh man, if that is one person sending that out, they will have to send that email out several hundred times...LOL :lol:
it's a fake
klover wrote: Dear XXXXXXXX,

Your recent order SBBCA61266​4XXXXX included a 50% off Blackberry Playbook accessories coupon that was incorrectly applied to your purchase total. Use of this coupon is limited to Blackberry Playbook accessories and was not intented to discount the purchase of Blackberry Playbook tablets. Due to an unforeseen error, our online ordering system permitted the use of this coupon for inelligible purchases.

We sincerely apologize for the error and we are unable to process your purchase as previously submitted. Your order will be cancelled. If you wish to repurchase the item(s) at the correct pricing, please repeat the online ordering process; we have since corrected the terms of the coupon discount.

Thank you for choosing Blackberry products! If you have any additional questions, please contact Benito at benitocsr@blackberry.ca

LOL nice one!!
rems wrote: yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
2531 posts
970 upvotes
Vancouver
Rome wrote: Benito is a reference to the HP Touchpad thread...it's a fake...

I dont get that reference... what happened?
You Have No Life If You Can Calculate It Mathematically
Sep 12, 2006
991 posts
85 upvotes
klover wrote: dear xxxxxxxx,

your recent order sbbca61266​4xxxxx included a 50% off blackberry playbook accessories coupon that was incorrectly applied to your purchase total. Use of this coupon is limited to blackberry playbook accessories and was not intented to discount the purchase of blackberry playbook tablets. Due to an unforeseen error, our online ordering system permitted the use of this coupon for inelligible purchases.

Thank you for choosing blackberry products! If you have any additional questions, please contact benito at benitocsr@blackberry.ca

spelling - Benito was in a hurry forgot to spell check !
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
52 upvotes
funky_monkey wrote: Is it officially from RIM?
deadprez wrote: spelling - Benito was in a hurry forgot to spell check !

hahaha klover just got burned!!! nice one dude.
rems wrote: yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Aug 31, 2008
132 posts
27 upvotes
site back up. trying to apply the code will say it was applied... but no change in price for the tablet
Nov 23, 2011
1 posts
NIAGARA FALLS
If anything this has been interesting. First time to RFD. Found it Nov 14th searching for Blackberry Playbook prices. Had two from Costo for 299.00 and heard about Staples Black Friday sale.
Since then, purchased two full price from Walmart, returned Nov 18th for refund (that was fun as purchased in Welland and poor woman didn't have a clue what a playbook was - two of us in line for return for lower price,
told her what it was and she yelled to a co-worker - these two are returning some kind of adult toy). Returned original two to Costco and while returning calls were coming in asking if they were available - someone else
got my returned playbooks. Now have an order in for 2 with the infamous code, will see where this goes. My credit card company will wonder what is going on with me and purchases adult toys.

Lets hope it goes through
Feb 11, 2005
994 posts
21 upvotes
deadprez wrote: spelling - Benito was in a hurry forgot to spell check !
Maybe he was typing it on a tablet sans spell check.... his new playbook ;)
Love me some good deals
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9756 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Stabilo7 wrote: I dont get that reference... what happened?

It was during late August., the Home Shopping Channel was to sell a Touchpad bundle at 7 AM for $200, but they jumped the gun and sold out their entire stock at midnight. Some guy named Benito went berserk on the Shopping Channel Facebook page, totally postal, writing several angry rants.

That's what this thread is going to turn into on Monday when all the $300 Playbook orders get canceled.

This thread is starting to remind me of that Black Eyed Peas song 'Let's Get R*tarded'.

[IMG]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/4 ... ALFWAY.png[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2004
1210 posts
141 upvotes
Damed wrote: True that.

I've ordered 7 now. 3 of them are spoken for, the other 4 are gifts.

Me too T_T
But I'm planning on returning 2 to best buy if my discounted 2 on order from blackberry shop actually go through.

In reality I only have 3 on order because i don't think the blackberry shop orders will go through. Just seeing if it works, then i'll return/cancel the rest.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
52 upvotes
VietKing wrote: site back up. trying to apply the code will say it was applied... but no change in price for the tablet

nope it still works dude

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)