Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] [WM/Staples/FS/BB/TSCC/Sears/Bell/Chapters/Visions] Blackberry Playbook $199

Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
1028 posts
63 upvotes
klover wrote:
Nov 24th, 2011 3:20 pm
Dear XXXXXXXX,

Your recent order SBBCA61266​4XXXXX included a 50% off Blackberry Playbook accessories coupon that was incorrectly applied to your purchase total. Use of this coupon is limited to Blackberry Playbook accessories and was not intented to discount the purchase of Blackberry Playbook tablets. Due to an unforeseen error, our online ordering system permitted the use of this coupon for inelligible purchases.

We sincerely apologize for the error and we are unable to process your purchase as previously submitted. Your order will be cancelled. If you wish to repurchase the item(s) at the correct pricing, please repeat the online ordering process; we have since corrected the terms of the coupon discount.

Thank you for choosing Blackberry products! If you have any additional questions, please contact Benito at benitocsr@blackberry.ca

Dear Benito,

Thanks for the update, please just send me the one I ordered for $99 then.

See ya,

RFDer
Feb 11, 2005
977 posts
15 upvotes
LDN2012 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2011 3:22 pm
Oh man, if that is one person sending that out, they will have to send that email out several hundred times...LOL :lol:

We are going to have to flood his inbox with complaints if this is indeed the case
Please Leave your EMAIL address in PM's so I can reply asap
Oct 6, 2011
204 posts
18 upvotes
Vaughan
klover wrote:
Dear XXXXXXXX,

Your recent order SBBCA61266​4XXXXX included a 50% off Blackberry Playbook accessories coupon that was incorrectly applied to your purchase total. Use of this coupon is limited to Blackberry Playbook accessories and was not intented to discount the purchase of Blackberry Playbook tablets. Due to an unforeseen error, our online ordering system permitted the use of this coupon for inelligible purchases.

We sincerely apologize for the error and we are unable to process your purchase as previously submitted. Your order will be cancelled. If you wish to repurchase the item(s) at the correct pricing, please repeat the online ordering process; we have since corrected the terms of the coupon discount.

Thank you for choosing Blackberry products! If you have any additional questions, please contact Benito at benitocsr@blackberry.ca
haha :lol:
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1121 posts
112 upvotes
leafsrule06 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2011 3:05 pm
So I called the 1-877-BLK-BERR number and they told me I need to call the 1-866-957-0761 number. I asked if they were closed today then she said she would call and check first. Came back and said they ARE open and I just tried and received the "closed for the holiday" message. Bizarre.

never call and bait out the deal
Nov 4, 2007
183 posts
4 upvotes
Holland Landing
klover wrote:
Dear XXXXXXXX,

lol oh crap!!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2005
1307 posts
215 upvotes
i wonder at what point RIMs excitement about a successful marketing ploy turned to horror ...
Nov 21, 2007
333 posts
70 upvotes
Gatineau
klover wrote:
Dear XXXXXXXX,

Is it officially from RIM?
Sep 20, 2003
15 posts
Bell says it has shipped out my order. but im wordering if they are just saying that so people dont cancel.. hmmm.

Bell x 1
RIM x 1
RIM x2 but rdf crashed the site. o well 2 will do for now. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
1881 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto
klover wrote:
Dear XXXXXXXX,

Crap! for real?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
1028 posts
63 upvotes
EdLeafs wrote:
Nov 24th, 2011 3:25 pm
Crap! for real?

No, its a joke. no such thing as blackberry.ca
Aug 31, 2008
120 posts
30 upvotes
drumboz79 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2011 3:23 pm
never call and bait out the deal

Eh... that's a bit harsh. Person explained they were calling to cancel another 189 order I believe. Also... you don't think RIM will question why the sudden influx of customers causing their website to crash? It'll be investigated and and the mistake will be found out sooner than later.