Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] [WM/Staples/FS/BB/TSCC/Sears/Bell/Chapters/Visions] Blackberry Playbook $199

Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
2835 posts
1051 upvotes
iEye wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 6:08 am
UPDATE:

MY order was CANCELLED for the Blackberry world 2 for $300!

Just this morning! Very happy!

Adios! :D

Congrats!! And good riddance!!

1 less Troll here :lol:

Sep 12, 2006
895 posts
35 upvotes
iEye wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 6:08 am
UPDATE:

MY order was CANCELLED for the Blackberry world 2 for $300!

Just this morning! Very happy!

Adios! :D

Did you request the cancellation or was it auto cancelled ?
Apr 28, 2011
256 posts
29 upvotes
deadprez wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 9:16 am
Did you request the cancellation or was it auto cancelled ?

He requested it, then wouldn't shut up about it. Maybe now he'll troll elsewhere.
Dec 31, 2009
82 posts
17 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My order at ca.shopblackberry.com was cancelled this morning as well. I am one of the guys who purchased with the discount from the coupon code but the confirmaion email showed full price.

I sent multiple emails to cancel and did not get a response. Still no response, but on the order tracking page on the website, my order is listed as Cancelled.

This message is intended for people who were caught in the same predicament as I was and are concerned about being stuck with the sale. This is not to indicate that everybody's orders are being cancelled en masse.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
5958 posts
797 upvotes
I also noticed that my 1x$200 PB was cancelled on RIM's site. I had ordered it on the 24th, just before the 50% off code was posted. I cancelled via email on the 24th. I didn't get any email response from RIM. I had to login to my account today to see it was cancelled.

I did order the 50% off PB too on the 24th and noticed that it's still at "Received". I'm guessing RIM don't send email updates on the staus of order so we have to check manually.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Apr 28, 2011
256 posts
29 upvotes
My ShopBB order still says received... here's hoping they ship it out today!!!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
47 upvotes
so basically those who sent an email to shopblackberry.ca got their orders cancelled (which makes sense). but thoes who didnt send an email didn't get it cancelled at all :lol:

lets go bb! send my stuff already! :lol:
rems wrote:
Jun 13th, 2008 12:00 pm
yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
2835 posts
1051 upvotes
connman wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 9:22 am
My order at ca.shopblackberry.com was cancelled this morning as well. I am one of the guys who purchased with the discount from the coupon code but the confirmaion email showed full price.

I sent multiple emails to cancel and did not get a response. Still no response, but on the order tracking page on the website, my order is listed as Cancelled.

This message is intended for people who were caught in the same predicament as I was and are concerned about being stuck with the sale. This is not to indicate that everybody's orders are being cancelled en masse.

Thanks. You're right. My 2/300 order is still there, seems like they are pretty quick to respond to the order cancellations after all since today is the first business day. Question is, if they wanted to cancel the 2/300 orders, wouldn't it have already been done? Fingers crossed ;)

Mar 20, 2008
781 posts
111 upvotes
V-ron wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 2:24 am
Did you order the 16GB? I ordered on the 24th and mine still says 'Backordered'...

I ordered 16 GB on 24th and mine says shipped :) :)
Apr 25, 2009
590 posts
7 upvotes
Cech wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 9:31 am
Thanks. You're right. My 2/300 order is still there, seems like they are pretty quick to respond to the order cancellations after all since today is the first business day. Question is, if they wanted to cancel the 2/300 orders, wouldn't it have already been done? Fingers crossed ;)

They are waiting to see how many will cancel if they continue to stall. The numbers at the end would be so small, they will eat the loss.
Sep 12, 2006
895 posts
35 upvotes
Cech wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 9:31 am
Thanks. if they wanted to cancel the 2/300 orders, wouldn't it have already been done? Fingers crossed ;)

There probably having a business meeting about it today !
Id like to be a fly on that wall ?

"how the hell did the QA guy not catch this ? FIRE his A$$ ! "
Nov 20, 2011
8 posts
2 upvotes
michelle wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 8:27 am
Does anyone know it the source will be getting anymore 16 gb's?

i was at the source yesterday and the manager told me they can order playbooks for you.
Oct 14, 2005
504 posts
44 upvotes
mark_in_2k wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 9:24 am
I also noticed that my 1x$200 PB was cancelled on RIM's site. I had ordered it on the 24th, just before the 50% off code was posted. I cancelled via email on the 24th. I didn't get any email response from RIM. I had to login to my account today to see it was cancelled.

I did order the 50% off PB too on the 24th and noticed that it's still at "Received". I'm guessing RIM don't send email updates on the staus of order so we have to check manually.
did you send an email here? help@shopblackberry.com

I called wanting to cancel as well but I can't get a hold of anyone.
Go Canucks Go!
www.webinfinite.com
The most I want to spend is the least I can.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
47 upvotes
deadprez wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 9:35 am
There probably having a business meeting about it today !
Id like to be a fly on that wall ?

"how the hell did the QA guy not catch this ? FIRE his A$$ ! "

lmao i think they mite be having that meeting right now too

in the meanwhile, they should just process our orders and move on! no point in wasting the "customers" time :lol:
rems wrote:
Jun 13th, 2008 12:00 pm
yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2522 posts
558 upvotes
ghostworld wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 9:17 am
He requested it, then wouldn't shut up about it. Maybe now he'll troll elsewhere.

+1