Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] [WM/Staples/FS/BB/TSCC/Sears/Bell/Chapters/Visions] Blackberry Playbook $199

Aug 20, 2011
461 posts
233 upvotes
Pallet Town
Hahah, I feel like their customer service has been beaten into submission by us instead of you by them =P
Sep 12, 2006
899 posts
37 upvotes
36 minutes and waiting for rep !!

Co-workers are not jamming out to the music now ! :)
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
1987 posts
311 upvotes
Gta
I didnt' think anything could get worse than the way HP handled the Touchpad debacle but RIM has managed to throw up all over itself over and over again. Employee price drop, public price drop...another employee price drop and....ugh............The writing is on the wall....I don't think they are going to stay in the business of producing these for very long. I have a Playbook but am now wondering if I should wait until they have their fire sale. RIP RIM PB.
Nov 7, 2011
773 posts
34 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
The Source sent me an email regarding my Playbook being shipped to the store & will take 3-6 business days.
Prior to this email, I got the backordered email as well!

I ordered on 25/11/2011

No word from RIM yet regarding my 2nd PB!
CUTE PICS <3
http://tinyurl.com/cppxpvx & http://tinyurl.com/c4jbapt
WTB: BNIB BB Bold 9900 | Holt Renfrew GC
Nov 21, 2011
21 posts
1 upvote
Ottawa
7jai wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 1:51 pm
I wonder when our "received" status will changed to "shipped" :lol:

I don't really know what's taking RIM this long to complete our orders! If you forget the 2 for $300 for a second, the other people who bought this at the regular $199 price from shopblackberry.ca are ALSO waiting for their PB.

I'm thinking sometime this week we should get some kinda confirmation!

When we all placed our orders, the website said 1-2 days shipping. It now says:

"Notice to Customers: Due to high volume of PlayBook orders, orders may take up to 7 days to ship."
Apr 25, 2009
587 posts
7 upvotes
bradleyfitz wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 2:37 pm

"Notice to Customers: Due to high volume of PlayBook orders, orders may take up to 7 days to ship."

I have no problem with it taking 7 days to ship, what I would like to know if it has been processed. All it says is 'received' from Thursday. Same thing happenned at Bell, but at least you could call and ask and speak with someone.
Apr 28, 2011
256 posts
29 upvotes
bradleyfitz wrote:

It said that last Thursday on their website as well. I know because I saw it after I purchased my 2 for $300.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
49 upvotes
deadprez wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 2:36 pm
36 minutes and waiting for rep !!

Co-workers are not jamming out to the music now ! :)
You hang in their RFD soldier! Hang in there!! :lol:
bradleyfitz wrote:

I dont really mind if it takes 7 days to ship. I just want to make sure they DO bill me the 2 for $300 price :D haha
rems wrote:
Jun 13th, 2008 12:00 pm
yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
7844 posts
366 upvotes
Brampton
toolioiep wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 1:45 pm
Ordered from BBuy on the 18th - received delivery notification today saying that item was successfully delivered.

I'm working from home today - no delivery was made. Nothing at the mailbox either.

I called CP - they said that sometimes the drivers will double scan on pick up - once for out for delivery and once for successfully delivered - to save time. Doesn't make much sense to me and defeats the purpose of a tracking system....

I'm not optimistic given the missing packages from others in this thread...

This is the same situation as me.

I called today to Canada post and first guy said the same thing, but also transfers me to a CP retailer that my package could possibly be at...Well it didn't go through so I called back again and this lady doesn't want to help at all and says to just contact the sender (bestbuy) and they will open a claims report with CP.

This is goona get frustrating.

Good thing I decided to order from staples as well so BestBuy will loose this sale + shipping cost.
Sep 12, 2006
899 posts
37 upvotes
7jai wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 2:40 pm
You hang in their RFD soldier! Hang in there!! :lol: a

got a meeting in 15 minutes ... gotta call it quits in 10. > :(
Apr 25, 2009
587 posts
7 upvotes
deadprez wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 2:44 pm

Wow. You have way more patience than me.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2003
6240 posts
91 upvotes
deadprez wrote:

simply put your call on hold.. resume after meeting!
Sep 12, 2006
899 posts
37 upvotes
love a deal wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 2:45 pm
Wow. You have way more patience than me.

i only have till next Thursday to return my FS order.
Need to make sure BB is going to ship before then.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
49 upvotes
deadprez wrote:

one of the other RFD'ers has to take over! transfer the call to me! i'll take the bullet! :lol:
rems wrote:
Jun 13th, 2008 12:00 pm
yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Sep 12, 2006
899 posts
37 upvotes
mart242 wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 2:47 pm
simply put your call on hold.. resume after meeting!

even better meeting has been rescheduled. !! ! :razz: