Meridian CU: Get $100 By Opening a Good To Grow HISA (EXTENDED)
- Deal Link:
- March 8, 2018
Receive $100 when open a Meridian Good To Grow High Interest Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $1000. Plus, enjoy 1.50% interest on every dollar, every day.
Only need to keep the account for 90 days. Quick easy money to get.
https://www.meridiancu.ca/Meridian/medi ... _final.pdf
This offer is available to new Members of Meridian Credit Union until March 8th, 2018. Eligible new Members can receive $100.00
when they open a new Good To Grow High Interest Savings Account online and make a qualifying deposit of at least $1,000.00. The
terms and conditions of this offer are as follows:
1. This offer is available to new Members of Meridian Credit Union who open an account online, reside in Canada and are the age of majority in the province in which they reside. “New Members” excludes persons who were previously Members of Meridian at any time between January 18 th, 2017 and January 18th, 2018. To be eligible to receive the offer, the eligible
recipient must have applied for and been accepted into Membership by Meridian.
2. Eligible recipients must fully complete the non-registered Good To Grow High Interest Savings Account, the Good To Grow
RRSP High Interest Savings Account or the Good To Grow TFSA High Interest Savings Account online application, available
from the promotional landing page, and make a qualifying deposit of at least $1,000.00 to receive the $100.00 incentive
from Meridian. The qualifying deposit can be made by depositing a personal cheque using our mobile app or by uploading a
copy of a recent bank statement from another Canadian financial institution along with a request for an Automated Funds
Transfer (AFT) as part of the online application process.
3. In order to receive the incentive offer, the eligible Meridian account must be opened and have a balance of at least $1,000
on March 8
4. The awarded funds will be deposited by March 27th
, 2018 once we have had the opportunity to verify the account, the
qualifying deposit and your eligibility. The awarded funds are funds credited by Meridian to the Meridian Member’s
account or certificate in the eligible recipient’s name opened or obtained by the recipient, in the amount of $100.00.
5. The offer is awarded on the condition that the recipient agrees to keep the awarded funds on deposit with Meridian for at
least 90 days from the deposit date of the awarded funds as noted above in Section 4, and therefore these funds are not
available for withdrawal or other use by the recipient until that time.
6. Recipients must accept the offer in the form that it is awarded; no substitutes are permitted.
7. Redemption is limited to one per person.
8. No tax receipt will be provided for the amount of the awarded funds as it is not considered a contribution to a registered
account for tax purposes.
9. Meridian does not offer tax advice nor has the responsibility with respect to the Member’s tax obligations in any
jurisdiction, even if those obligations relate to opening or using accounts and services offered or provided by Meridian
Credit Union. Please consult your tax professional for tax advice.
10. Except as may be set out in these Terms and Conditions, all terms and conditions applicable to the account held with
Meridian Credit Union are not amended by these Terms and Conditions and continue to apply during and after the offer
11. This is a limited time offer that cannot be combined with any other offer. The terms of this offer, including the overall
availability of this offer, are subject to the absolute discretion of Meridian Credit Union and may be changed at any time by
Meridian Credit Union without further notice to you. Meridian reserves the right to withdraw this offer any time, without