Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Meridian Visa Infinite Cash Back, FYF + $100 cash + up to 4% cash back

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 9:30 am
May 17, 2013
63 posts
129 upvotes
Looks like $100 bonus (I signed up under) no longer exists, but Meridian is now offering 10% for 3 months up to $2000 spend (AKA $200) + FYF.... Even better.

Apply for the Visa Infinite Cash Back Credit Card and earn 10% cash back rewards on all purchases up to $2,000 for the first 3 months plus pay no annual fee for the first year - that's up to $299 more just for you.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2014
1073 posts
1308 upvotes
Southern Ontario
tsinoboy wrote: Image

Anyone got their first statement from Collabria - Meridan? It looks like not a real cash back but more on rewards points. The guide booket does not provide any information on how they calculate 4 percent on gas purchase into points. Time to look for another card.
Technically you collect points and then redeem for cash (currently 1pt=$0.01). I found this concerning too, since points systems are practically designed to have their value manipulated.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2324 posts
1309 upvotes
what's with the link? redirected to wonderbuy.ca?
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10498 posts
7632 upvotes
ON
toaster5 wrote: Was considering this but it also maxes out after 25k in purchases. Is there any equivalent card (4% cash back) without that limit on grocery?
Get two cards then ? How are you spending 25k on groceries ?
Mar 4, 2007
367 posts
123 upvotes
Kanata
dilligafeh wrote: Get two cards then ? How are you spending 25k on groceries ?
It’s $25K on all purchases. If you mean two Meridian cards you’ll have to pay for both cards in the second year.

Personally I’m going to use my other cashback card (free one) for gas and groceries once the Meridian card goes past $25K for the year.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10498 posts
7632 upvotes
ON
dsi wrote: It’s $25K on all purchases. If you mean two Meridian cards you’ll have to pay for both cards in the second year.

Personally I’m going to use my other cashback card (free one) for gas and groceries once the Meridian card goes past $25K for the year.
If his expenses are that large, the yearly fee wouldn't be a huge deal and probably be covered by one month's rewards.
Mar 4, 2007
367 posts
123 upvotes
Kanata
dilligafeh wrote: If his expenses are that large, the yearly fee wouldn't be a huge deal and probably be covered by one month's rewards.
You are probably right. An additional card is $30 per year ($99 for the first card). $25K is probably about half the yearly credit spending for an average family of 4.

I'm not sure if I want to open another credit card account with Meridian. I guess I have time to think about it.
Oct 18, 2015
410 posts
326 upvotes
Calgary
OP's link now redirects to:
Last edited by Mars2012 on Sep 29th, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link
Oct 28, 2005
752 posts
607 upvotes
How long does it take for the statement credit to be applied to the account?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
2176 posts
407 upvotes
Mississauga
Wondering if there is going to be another deal like this anytime soon

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)