Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2010
2613 posts
293 upvotes

Merkel TANKS in the polls: Chancellor ratings slump as German anger grows

The survey, carried out in the coalition talks breakdown, makes worrying reading for Angela Merkel.

While Mrs Merkel said yesterday she wanted to stand again in any new snap election the German people appear to be turned off by the prospect.

Of those polled, 54 per cent said she should not run for office, according to the polling institute Civey for t-online.de.

Only 38.5 percent of Germans would welcome a renewed candidacy of the chancellor.
Germans are finally getting tired of this monster..took them a few years and the introduction of complete chaos in order to stir them back to reality. Hopefully this post-national state/globalism BS dies with her and Trudeau. Macron is doing brutal in France as well, so there's not much push left for massive unfettered globalism. Business transactions aside, it is a terribly destructive undertaking.

Another take:
'I fear a German Trump': Merkel's struggles lead to thoughts of what next

I loved this quote:
The farmer turned visa administrator, 57, said German elections always made him nervous. “You just cannot trust the Germans, as history has shown,” he said. “I think they are the most intelligent sheep in the world.
The irony of that quote was that he was talking about the people that could reject Merkel as being the sheep...nothing more sheep-like than voting for the same globalist scum for 4 terms in a row.
80 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
32328 posts
3145 upvotes
Winnipeg
my impression is that Merkel handled things fine until the refugee crisis.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2011
1554 posts
290 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Canada is not far away from achieving the critical mass where it cannot fix it even everyone know it need to be fixed.
<No political content in signatures>
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2075 posts
75 upvotes
They got tired of her so much, they voted her in again? She received less votes or the party did. But, the problem is the other parties or the system is so fractured and the SPD (which is like a carbon copy of the left-leaning CDU) wants their own power so they refused to enter into a coalition. It's not a case of people getting tired of her (although, many are), but the fact that various parties don't want to work together so that she can boast about 'holding everything together.' These are power-hungry parties even though they all have the same left-leaning viewpoint.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
23714 posts
2883 upvotes
Montreal
Don't get too happy. AFd also so it's support erode since the election. Merkel needs to swallow her pride and make concessions to build a coalition govt. The public generally views two electios in a row as a waste of money.
Banned
Oct 14, 2015
264 posts
106 upvotes
Markham, ON
Don't see having same support amongst population as tanking. In Canada, she would have a majority

The citizens are shifting more left as Merkel is a conservative and they're losing support all around the world
Banned
May 17, 2005
4845 posts
661 upvotes
Xfiles wrote: Don't see having same support amongst population as tanking. In Canada, she would have a majority

The citizens are shifting more left as Merkel is a conservative and they're losing support all around the world
Kevin ?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4896 posts
844 upvotes
North Korea reacts: Kim FURIOUS with Trump terror sponsor label – 'You'll be RESPONSIBLE'
EU independence crisis will spread like CANCER if Catalonia separates warns Barcelona MP
Argentinian politicians call British Navy PIRATES for helping in lost sub search
Mosquito bite sees man’s penis grow to THREE FEET and testicles to size of WATERMELONS
Yo paper editor! What's up with the CAPS fetish? Maybe it's a game? Let's see:

TANKS FURIOUS CANCER PIRATES THREE FEET WATERMELONS! :)
Feb 13, 2017
775 posts
124 upvotes
Her handling of the Refugees is what German people are upset about. Giving lucrative government subsidies to millions of refugees.

Syrian refugees taking trips back home to visit family:
http://www.dw.com/en/do-refugees-travel ... a-40443562

She did also state that refugees must return home when war is over.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-euro ... SKCN0V80IH

With ISIS almost defeated should be soon?
https://globalnews.ca/news/3869084/syri ... tronghold/

Also need to thank the US and their allies for funding the Syrian civil war by arming "moderate rebels" which included ISIS, al-quada, etc.. which lead to the large Syrian refugee "crisis". Just because Syria wouldn't allow pipelines to be built through their land.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... -pipelines
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2664 posts
1303 upvotes
To this day, I don't understand why Merkel let so many "refugees" better described as economic migrants, into Germany. The migrants are nothing like the Germans. Not to stereotype Europeans in general, but having lived in Europe, I can tell you they are pretty xenophobic. So, why let them in? Because if you think right-leaning groups in Canada are bad, you should see the ones in Europe. I'm not kidding.
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2075 posts
75 upvotes
Xfiles wrote: Don't see having same support amongst population as tanking. In Canada, she would have a majority

She's a conservative? You know she was actually a communist, in a communist party originally, right? Anyway, the CDU has moved to the left. You ought to research what's going on.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2075 posts
75 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: To this day, I don't understand why Merkel let so many "refugees" better described as economic migrants, into Germany. The migrants are nothing like the Germans. Not to stereotype Europeans in general, but having lived in Europe, I can tell you they are pretty xenophobic. So, why let them in? Because if you think right-leaning groups in Canada are bad, you should see the ones in Europe. I'm not kidding.
The ones in Germany might be prosecuted and put in jail. It has been an agenda. Do you really think Merkel et al. didn't know what they were doing? It's been a plan from way back. I know a lot of people interpret this as, 'wha, what conspiracy so and so are ya talking about?' but it's true. Also, the so-called 'demand' that 'refugees' return after the war or that they will be deported if not 'legit' is just smokescreen and mirrors. Remember, that huge numbers are still arriving. Despite the rhetoric, these migrants are constantly arriving. The politicians are just 'talking' and their words don't mean anything. I suspect some Germans started obtaining a 'clue' when these migrants kept appearing, the crimes kept happening and all of a sudden, their taxpaying dollars were allocated for this mess.
Penalty Box
Aug 21, 2008
546 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: To this day, I don't understand why Merkel let so many "refugees" better described as economic migrants, into Germany. The migrants are nothing like the Germans. Not to stereotype Europeans in general, but having lived in Europe, I can tell you they are pretty xenophobic. So, why let them in? Because if you think right-leaning groups in Canada are bad, you should see the ones in Europe. I'm not kidding.
It is the Kalergi plan. How can people still not see this? She is a puppet just like Trudeau and Macron. They planned on destroying western culture decades ago through strategic immigration policies and propaganda. Our own crime minister is trying to reintigrate ISIS combatants ffs. He hired a somolian refugee to head the immigration department. He says he wants to make us a "post national state". He doesnt even hide it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2010
6007 posts
942 upvotes
Scarborough
Discount wrote: It is the Kalergi plan. How can people still not see this? She is a puppet just like Trudeau and Macron. They planned on destroying western culture decades ago through strategic immigration policies and propaganda. Our own crime minister is trying to reintigrate ISIS combatants ffs. He hired a somolian refugee to head the immigration department. He says he wants to make us a "post national state". He doesnt even hide it.
I still can't understand what exactly is "western culture" ??

Western countries ALL have white people in charge, in govt, in policy-making. Then why are they not shutting their countries down from other "unwanted" peoples ??
Seriously how hard is it to build a wall around your "western culture" and not allow anyone else in.
And why is it so hard to kick out all these unwanted people. Seriously, just deport everyone else and be done with it.
You can only blame your own white people because they are the ones making ALL the decisions.
Why do you need to depend on people from other countries/cultures to MAKE your population. ??
It's time for you to wake up and do something for your "western culture"