Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Metro

$0.88 Catelli Garden Select Pasta Sauce 640ml (Apr.25 - May 1)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2019 10:30 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1730 posts
2632 upvotes

[Metro] $0.88 Catelli Garden Select Pasta Sauce 640ml (Apr.25 - May 1)

10 replies
Dec 30, 2002
93 posts
21 upvotes
Blech. That sauce is so salty. Better off with a bottle of passata and some basil.

Cheap != good.
Nov 27, 2018
21 posts
8 upvotes
TomLafinsky wrote: Regarding the products you are referring to the sale is ONLY from Thursday April 25 to Sunday April 28. Look at the bottom of the flyer for that particular page. You might want to fix the date in your post.
that's not true, it is only written that way so that when you hold the physical flyer the overlapping part shows the full week.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
yay happiness
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1730 posts
2632 upvotes
TomLafinsky wrote: Regarding the products you are referring to the sale is ONLY from Thursday April 25 to Sunday April 28. Look at the bottom of the flyer for that particular page. You might want to fix the date in your post.
The sale lasts the full week.

Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
Oh god its cheap to make pasta by buying
10000 each of the items and eat cheap pasta all year long
May 8, 2002
821 posts
153 upvotes
Anybody want to chime in as to how this sauce compares to Hunt's Thick and Rich Sauce and Classico Sauce?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1730 posts
5253 upvotes
Montreal
The Kid wrote: Anybody want to chime in as to how this sauce compares to Hunt's Thick and Rich Sauce and Classico Sauce?
I think it's better than ragu which I feel has become watered down over the years.

There are still chunks of various vegetables in garden select and i think has lesser sodium (12-14% per serving).

Classico is probably the better choice with more varieties but on sale they only go down to 2$.

Hunt's probably has the most sodium and flavor at least when i last tried their spicy version. But I think the canned aspect really puts me off from recommending it.
Nov 20, 2012
30 posts
23 upvotes
Markham
This sauce (the tomato basil variety) actually has a lower sodium content than the Classico sauce. Taste is comparable. For the price, it’s a no brainer....if you have kids who like pasta like I do...it’s time to stock up!!

Buy a few for the food bank too!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)